[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every other current Marvel game is shit >pic related has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

>every other current Marvel game is shit
>pic related has most of the X-men as playable characters, including Cable

why aren't you playing Contest of Champions /co/?
>>
>>89247402
Too busy waiting for mods for Mahvel 3 to come to pc to care for a shitty two button fighting phone game.
>>
>>89247402
Nigga CoC is arguable the shittiest of all the current Marvel games. Future Fight at least has some depth to it for a mobage.
>>
>>89247402
>get crystal, has 2-star hero
>another crystal, same 2-star hero
>yet another crystal, same 2-star hero

Now remember why I stopped playing that stupid thing
>>
>>89247594
Can't wait for fan balance mods
>>
>>Champion
http://boooo.ytmnd.com/
>>
File: MarvelGameTitleScreen.jpg (33KB, 541x625px) Image search: [Google]
MarvelGameTitleScreen.jpg
33KB, 541x625px
>>89247621
even shittier then pic related?

>>89247638
that's because you're opening a bunch of 2-star crystals. not my fault you never bothered to open a 5-star one.
>>
File: trash.png (253KB, 471x297px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
253KB, 471x297px
It just another mobile trash game that follows a skinner box game design. I probably have more fun grinding in a shitty korean MMO than playing these shitty games.

>pic related is how you tell what games aren't even worth starting
>>
>>89247788
>youtube_reaction_videos.jpg
Yep its shit
>>
>>89247734
>spend $50+ for a 5-star crystal
Like hell I will
>>
>>89247402
This makes me sad because I used to love Champions online but now I've lost my email & Password and can't play it anymore.
>>
>>89247858
You can form 5-star crystal for free. It's entirely possible to progress easily in the game without spending a dime.
>>
>>89247988
how long does that take?
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
>>89247402
>why aren't you playing Contest of Champions /co/?

Tricks on you. I am. All for ma ouifu.
>>
>>89248047
I really want her as a 5-star. Absolutely love using my maxed 3-star for master mode quests.
>>
>>89248001
About a month and a half to two months. It also depends on what alliance you're in.
>>
File: IMG_0030.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0030.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>89247402
Because Future Fight is so much better
>>
>no mutants
>fucking Gwenpool added before Deadpool

pass.
>>
>>89248403
meant for >>89248241
>>
>>89248241
how do you get Thanos and the Thanosettes? I've been playing for like 4 weeks and have no fucking idea
>>
>>89248403
the second point is so related to the first that i have to wonder why you needed to make 2 points at all, because you didn't
>>
Because everything in it is a crap shoot

Getting the character I like, getting a featured character, leveling the abilities of characters, everything depends on shitty RNG that's designed to drain your wallet. So no one short of Man-thing is going to make me come back to it.

Not to mention that even after you get strong characters, you have to keep playing forever to level them up.

I gave up when I realized I couldn't get classic Ultron without getting multiple experienced five-stars.
>>
lolno

Have fun grinding your ass off in every arena to get a new character. Kabam is also one of the shittiest companies ever. I just saw their last update and it was complete garbage (>new heroes added to the 5-star crystal) top kek.

Future Fight is miles better than Contest of Shills, lots of freebies and you actually get shit done with a small investment.
>>
>>89248186
good luck trying to get your inexperienced ass in a good one.

>>89247734
Tsum Tsum is a fine game. What's your beef?
>>
>>89248047
Who is this?
>>
>>89248749
Guillotine. She's an original character to the game and has been featured in a couple of comics.
>>
>No one ever mentions Marvel Puzzle Quest

It's not the flashiest or complex game, but it's a fun if you like match-threes and has a decent character list.
>>
>>89248452
World Boss mode. You unlock 1 bios per WB win until you unlock the character. They can only be ranked up from materials found in WB mode and level up with bios.
>>
Did Netmarble actually buy Kabam?
>>
>>89248787
>Guillotine = can't fully trademark
If only she was named Guillontina
>>
File: TF_Forged_to_Fight_01.jpg (263KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
TF_Forged_to_Fight_01.jpg
263KB, 1600x899px
Hopefully Kabam's next game won't be as shill-shit as Contest of Champions is...oh, who am I kidding, it'll obviously be another money-muffer
>>
>>89248791
MPQ is fun, but man, my time investment in it has kinda died lately, and I'm not 100% sure why.

Missed the 10 Pack tier in the last three seasons, and that's usually where I angle to hit at least.
>>
>>89248853
yeah
http://variety.com/2016/digital/news/kabam-netmarble-acquisition-marvel-contest-of-champions-1201945372/

>>89248943
didn't it already soft-launch?
>>
>>89248853
No, they only bought Kabam Vancouver, the studio that makes Contest of Champions.
>>
>>89248955
I'm in the 2* - 3* transition and just started getting into the PVP stuff so it's grabbing me pretty hard right now.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.