[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make some comic about a villain >the villain act like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (2MB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1041x1600px
>make some comic about a villain
>the villain act like a hero and some forced eviler villains are there to fill the pages

Why fuck this keeps happening
>>
>>89237806
Dude, Harley's been DC's Deadpool for like 6 years now. Get over it.
>>
>>89237806
Didn't this version of harley kill like an entire city's worth of children and everyone around them with exploding gameboys for basically no reason
>>
>>89237849
Yep. But it's okay because she's a girl.

I guess. I have no better explanation.
>>
How fuck she managed to undress her
Is she a dyke too?
>>
>>89237849
Well the Harley Quinn comic basically doesnt go with DC continuity so it has no attatchment to Suicide Squad.
Or if you want an easier answer "Story over Continuity" or "only the good stuff is canon".
>>
>>89238153
Nah she was unconcious,
And with amnesia.

Harley convinced her she was Powergirl's sidekick and they went on wacky adventures for a lil while.
>>
>>89238295
And she was just fine waking up naked with a clearly evil clown girl btching with her suit?
Also, isn't that suit supposed to be tough as fuck
>>
>>89238295
>amnesia
We japan now
>>
>>89238407
Does she look like she's fine with it?
>>
>>89237806
Her boobs aren't THAT massive
>>
>>89238864

Connor's version of Powergirl actually are. She deliberately drew them bigger every issue because she was waiting for Editorial to call her on it and they never did so she's got a massive rack now.
>>
>>89238894
Post the actual one to compare
>>
>>89238894
You're mixing the stories.
>>
>>89238894

That wasn't Connor lmao...come on dude.
>>
>>89239693
Connor's version is a very large woman though.

She always draws her as the tallest person in the room.
>>
>>89239693
Who, then?
>>
>>89239723
She is a big girl
>>
the only thing that I like about these harley quinn comics are the cheesecake moments.
>>
>>89239860

that was wally wood when he created her

well that's the legend
>>
>>89238270
It was put in the most recent re-release of Batman: Harley Quinn. It's canon.
>>
>>89240203

Bruh, that issue was a monument of bad writing. It's over, let it go.
>>
>>89240229
Nobody's denying that it's bad writing.
>>
>>89240229
>bad writing doesn't make things canon
oh my anon
>>
>>89240203
>Batman: Harley Quinn

You mean this? http://www.dccomics.com/graphic-novels/batman-harley-quinn

Mate, this a collection of stories, it doesn't have anything to do with canon or not, but rather give readers the chance to see who Harley is. Proof is that it even a Legend of the Dark Knight story which it's own canon
>>
>>89240406
It's pretty much our only hope.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.