[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what the fuck are these bitches' problem? Like in what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: thebiggestbitchesofalltime.jpg (164KB, 1305x500px) Image search: [Google]
thebiggestbitchesofalltime.jpg
164KB, 1305x500px
So what the fuck are these bitches' problem? Like in what world are they in any way justified in how they treated Ollie about William?
>>
>>89222265
I stopped watching ARROW long ago but I can probably guess the short answer OP is that the writers dont care what makes sense as long as it caters to idiotic teenage women
>>
>>89222309
>Caters to stay-at-home 30+ yr old women
Fix'd.
And thus it was always fated to become World of Bitches, where the most important characters were assertive women.
>>
>>89222265
>implying Flashpoint didn't erase William
>>
>>89222383
I dunno dude. The way they handle romance and all that other bullshit definitely feels like it appeals more to teenage white girls then older working women.
>>
>>89222265

Are either of them on the Flash for anything more than crossover cameos?

No, they I honestly don't care what Green Not-Batman is up too.
>>
Hey remember that time when Felicity became not-Oracle, DC/WB stepped in and told them to knock it off with the batman theft, and then the first thing she does is walk away from Oliver because she got pissy over a decision he made that in no way should involve her opinion? Good times
>>
>>89222669
>yfw they still made the S5 villain a Batman villain as a fuck you to WB
>>
>>89222265

Lol why did they even introduce that arc? It's so meaningless, also I'm pretty sure Oliver has slept with every single woman he's interacted with on the show except Thea and his mom.
>>
>>89222510
That's the thing. Older working women still have these fantasies. It doesn't just disappear when you grow older, it's just less focused on
>>
>>89222975

It's not like Oliver has a good rogue's gallery after they completely ruined Merlyn and Vertigo(twice)
>>
>>89223182
Stormare probably could've been a great Vertigo if him, or anyone actually tried. It opens up repressed memories about all those characters that were rumored or hinted at in season 2, but never showed up.
>>
>>89223317

>characters that were rumored or hinted at in season 2

Like who? Season 2 was dope for me cause I was just waiting for Slade to show up in real time. The build-up for that was great.
>>
>>89223353
Solomon Grundy
Question
Ted Kord
Nightwing[\spoiler] to name a few.
>>
>>89223550

>Grundy
Too ambitious and CGI would've been a pain
>Question
Is this cause of huntress? I'm glad they didn't bring him in, he just doesn't work in the CW-verse plus they'd ruin him
>Kord
Embargo was put on this no?
>Nightwing
Cause someone said something about bludhaven but it'd have been lame to have him show up 2bh
>>
>>89223577
>Grundy
>Too hard for tv
Dumbass, Flash is doing shit like Grodd and King Shark and you're telling me they can't slap zombie makeup on a large actor and do camera angles?
>>
>>89223671

>Dumbass

Calm down goof. That was 3 years ago btw and at that time Flash didn't even exist. They weren't gonna drain the bank for a CGI budget for Grundy who isn't even a Green Arrow villain. It was more of just a nod to comic fans, they went and did Atom and the suit was just atrocious.
>>
>>89223182
That's what those shows do. They take good villains and completely waste them.
Fuck, I'm still salty about Komodo.
>>
>>89223182
I felt like White Chyna could've been a good recurring villain kingpin type. Same for Vertigo. Instead we get Bug Eyed fucking Bandit
>>
>>89223744

China White's actress was pretty dope but there's only so much they could have done with her.

I don't get why they killed off Shado either. Just really poor foresight.
>>
>>89223744
>comics China White
>international drug cartel leader
>show China White
>mediocre thug
That reminds me, criminal organizations are also a waste.
>>
>>89223577
>Embargo was put on this no?
For something that wasn't going to happen anyways.

Also, there was an actor that was pushing hard to play Nightwing, can't remember the name, but i suppose it was another Tyrese Gibson situation.
>>
File: Kelly-Hu.jpg (37KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kelly-Hu.jpg
37KB, 427x640px
>>89223761
>China White's actress was pretty dope

She certainly is still delicious
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.