[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whose the best hero based on how fundamentally heroic they are?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: myyyyyyresponsibilityyyyyyy.png (1MB, 1191x739px) Image search: [Google]
myyyyyyresponsibilityyyyyyy.png
1MB, 1191x739px
Whose the best hero based on how fundamentally heroic they are? Like not who would win, but who gives you the most heroic feeling, as in goddamn yes that's a fucking hero in my book hottamn!
>>
bumpppp
>>
>>89220527
>>89220846
>>89222493
There's no one right answer. Superman and Spider-Man are the obvious go-tos. But it's really a matter of personal preference.
>>
>>89220527
Daredevil. He's blind, more than likely insane and he still keeps going.
Like that issue where nobody else is around so he tries to stop the Hulk and ends up in the ICU because it's the fucking Hulk and he's just some guy in tights.
>>
>>89222633
I think OP's asking what your personal preference is. Mine's Shazam just because he's still naive enough and has all his childlike wonder in tact. Even with the wisdom of Solomon.
>>
Some say Superman but others would disagree that Superman's sheer ability and the ease with which he does things cheapens his heroics when other heroes approach how good he is but in the face of much more effort and adversity.

You could also argue that Spider-Man's heroism is reduced by the fact that he sees being good as an obligation because of his gifts, and that leaves you to question if he'd be even half as good as he is without his powers.
>>
>>89220527
Superman, Captain America, Thor.
>>
File: q0K0IU7.jpg (347KB, 943x1476px) Image search: [Google]
q0K0IU7.jpg
347KB, 943x1476px
>>89222797
People mistake Superman doing great things with him doing them easily desu
>>89220527
Superman, Cap, and Spider-man are like the holy trinity of heroics.
>>
Red Skull
>>
File: all star might.png (322KB, 400x596px) Image search: [Google]
all star might.png
322KB, 400x596px
>>
>>89223039
I can't say I dislike it!
>>
File: superman.jpg (919KB, 1280x1997px) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
919KB, 1280x1997px
>>89220527
How is it even a question?
>>
>>89222797
>the ease with which he does things
A common mistake. Superman is not threatened by things that threaten characters like Spider-Man, but that doesn't mean his life is never in danger.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.