[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't mind Batman killing people, but why would he not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 20

File: Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg (124KB, 257x380px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg
124KB, 257x380px
I don't mind Batman killing people, but why would he not kill Harley Quinn, who explicitly helped kill Robin, and Joker, who implicitly killed Robin? Why spare those two and kill minor smugglers and flunkies working for Luthor?
>>
>>89219319
Because he cares for his insane friends but hates normies
>>
>>89219319
>Why spare those two
So they can be in more movies and earn WB money
>>
>>89219319
because its explicitly said he goes bad AFTER Superman arrives, and Joker and Harley are already locked up by that point
>>
BvS never said anything about Joker and Harley Quinn, but SS said that Joker and Harley Quinn were hiding before being spotted by Batman. Batman only managed to apprehend her.

Why he didn't kill her, though? Well, SS takes place after Superman's death and by then Batman has changed.
>>
>>89219590
SS says Harley helped kill Robin in her little intro blurb (presumably with Joker). There's no way that happened after BvS, since Robin didn't appear in it.
>>
>>89219815

It happened before, but SS left implicit that they were just that good at hiding.
>>
Because foresight doesn't exist to Snyder and co.

Now if you don't excuse me, I'm going to TMNT2 again to dull the pain.
>>
File: mqdefault[1].jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault[1].jpg
11KB, 320x180px
>>89219319
Because it would be too damned easy.
/thread
>>
File: BatMAN.jpg (44KB, 344x336px)
BatMAN.jpg
44KB, 344x336px
>>89219319
It's not like Batman is a serial killer. It's more like Batman kill if the criminals resist too much to arrest and there's no other option. Also, as other mentioned he got soft again after the events of BvS
>>
>>89219815
>There's no way that happened after BvS, since Robin didn't appear in it.

Robin's death didn't automatically make Batman a killer, it was just one contributing factor. MoS was what pushed him off the ledge and during that one year between MoS and BvS Batman just didn't find Joker or Harley, dum-dum.
>>
Batman only started to really lose faith in everything after the the recent destruction of Metropolis because the whole ordeal exacerbated his feelings of powerlessness and guilt.

Even then throughout the movie he's conflicted about his decision to end his life by trying to kill Superman. He doesn't even kill anyone in the beginning. He only start to kill after the Capitol bombing, when the wheelchair dude who was his ex employee is blamed for killing everyone out of revenge against Superman and Batman receives those returned checks where the wheelchair dude blames him for not taking care of him and the other employees. So that's when Batman loses his shit and decide to go with his plan for good stomping everything on his path without any care. He's desperate and angry.
>>
He doesn't kill people, he lets them die. That's how he justifies it to himself and is the entire central part of his character arc in BvS. He was jaded and pissed off and started to feel criminals deserved to die.
>>
>>89220061
Batman uses a gatling gun in his car to kill a ton of goons, and he detonates a flamethrower gas container to kill a dude threatening Mrs Kent.
>>
>>89220109

>and he detonates a flamethrower gas container to kill a dude threatening Mrs Kent.

The flamethrower wouldn't explode if the guy hadn't pulled the trigger, though. The guy detonated it himself.
>>
>>89219915
>Batman kill if the criminals resist too much to arrest and there's no other option

Hello r.eddit user, who only pic panels without context.
>>
>>89220109
>detonates a flamethrower gas container to kill a dude threatening Mrs Kent.

That guy was KGBeast. I would bet money that he will show up alive and missing an arm in either The Batman or the next Suicide Squad.
>>
How does Batman have any moral authority over his rogues now that he's a killer
>"Sorry Catwoman, I've got to put you away for ribbing this jewelry store"
>"But Batman, you're a killer. What punishment did you face"
He's literally a killer that will never face justice for his crimes. How can he continue to put put his rogues away? Let alone lead the fucking Justice League?
>>
>>89220179
>That guy was KGBeast. I would bet money that he will show up alive and missing an arm in either The Batman or the next Suicide Squad.

And in SS2, he can lose his head! Pottery!
>>
>>89220229

He's atoning for his actions.
>>
>>89220179
I doubt it. They aren't afraid of killing minor characters. See Mercy Graves.
>>
>>89219319
This plot point was literally in the trailer
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozFOtI-O7KI
>>
>>89220179
didn't waller kill him?
>>
>>89220308
>I'm real sorry I killed those people
So he's above the law and a hypocrite since he doesn't have to face justice the way he makes him villains.
>>
>>89220633
He's literally saving the entire planet in the next movie though
>>
>>89220633

Yes.
>>
>>89220308
Nah, doesn't work that way. You can't start killing people every time you feel down and stop when you feel better.

The next time Batman has a bad period he gets to go back to killing?
>>
>>89220758

Yes, you can, anon. If you feel sorry enough and try hard enough to make everything okay, you can.

Look at the Avengers in the comics. Tony's always being forgiven for his craps.
>>
>>89220758
>Oh damn I killed people gotta stop being Batman forever
>Is that an armed robbery happening in front of me? Not my problem no sir
>Oh haha what's that the Joker escaped again and 56 people are suspected dead? Can't do anything about it now Batman's gone
>Justice League needs some tactical advice and access to my fortune to save the world? But that guy I killed though... :(
>>
>>89220815
>Robin died and Metropolis was destroyed
>ARGH I AM CONSUMED BY RAGE SLAUGHTER EVERYBODY
>okay I'm better no
>some bad shit happens later
>ARGH I AM CONSUMED BY RAGE SLAUGHTER EVERYBODY

This definitely sounds like someone we should allow to operate above the law.
>>
>>89220801
>try hard enough to make everything okay

Unless you can raise the dead you can't make it okay. And there's no guarantee you won't do it again next time you have a bad day.

If you're going to be the Punisher, just be the Punisher. You can't have it both ways.
>>
You know Batman casually killing thugs via batmobile/batwing kind of takes the piss out of the moral dilemma about killing Superman.
>>
>>89220883
Bruce's rage in BvS was a one-off, not just "hurr I'm mad." When he confides to Alfred about how he's basically planning his own suicide, he mentions that his success could be the one thing he does that ever matters. He isn't just slaughtering people left and right whenever he's mad. In BvS, he was literally broken because once Superman showed up, he thought the unstoppable potential for such large scale evil nullified everything. If Superman goes rogue and just kills everyone, then there was no reason for him, everything he did, and his entire life to have existed at all.
>>
>>89220944

Batman only killed those people (the thugs in the cars) because he was desperate on getting his hands on that sweet kryptonite that would allow him to kill Superman.

And there's no moral dilemma. Batman just wanted to off himself trying to kill Superman because he lost faith in what he did and thought that Superman would lose it someday too since it's all a lie.
>>
>>89220883
He has ALWAYS worked outside the law
>>
>>89221006
Yeah but his entire "oh god what have I become!?" shit is kind of weak regardless given the context
>>
>>89221165

I disagree, anon. I don't know what else to say. We can over the context, but i don't know if we will be able to agree with each other.
>>
>>89220109
>Batman uses a gatling gun in his car to kill a ton of goons
Shouldn't have been in the car :^)
Not his problem!
>>
>>89220649
That makes up for him needlessly killing a bunch of people out of anger how?
>>
>>89221160
Yes, but that's tolerated because he's not a killer. Compare with the Punisher.
>>
>>89220815
>gotta stop being Batman forever
More like he should hand himself over to the authorities to face justice.
>the Joker escaped again and 56 people are suspected dead?
yeah but he feels real bad about it now and is totally going to make up for it. therefore all is forgiven right?
>>
>>89221341

The dead guys aren't complaining.
>>
>>89221369

>More like he should hand himself over to the authorities to face justice.

Why would he do that when he knows that something big and dangerous is coming to Earth and there's no one else to convince and recruit these meta-humans to stand together against now that there's no Superman?
>>
>>89220633
all those heroes are criminals
>>
>>89221406
So he'll hand himself over once the JL is assembled and Superman is back?
>>
it's almost like BvS is a terrible movie to start a cinematic universe but people can't admit it
>>
>>89221434

Probably. Some day, for sure.
>>
>>89221381
Neither are the people the Joker killed (that he's no very sorry for)
>>
File: ThatsDistressinglyLogical.png (21KB, 142x208px) Image search: [Google]
ThatsDistressinglyLogical.png
21KB, 142x208px
>>89221381
>>
>>89221453
Let's hope nothing triggers him again in the mean time. Although if he feels bad about it again afterwords all is forgiven again right?
>>
>>89221452

Meh. I kinda liked because of how odd and surprising it was. Feels like anything goes.

Of course, now that the movies were bashed and under-performed they'll play it very safe. So i'm mostly banking on some producer or director's crazyness to see if there'll be more outlandish idea.
>>
>>89221489
Maybe if he compulsively saves people and his continued existence saves Gotham numerous times again
>>
>>89221452
This, exactly. BvS happens in the middle of Batman's story. We were expected to go "I can't believe BATMAN is killing people! What could have happened to him?" but instead we just go "Oh. I guess Batman kills people in this universe. That's pretty out of character."
>>
>>89221452
>people can't admit it

I'm pretty sure the fact that BvS was a very thinly veiled "WE WANT THE AVENGERS MARKET" franchise starter was one of the chief complaints most people had about the movie.
>>
>>89221489

Batman might be addicted to murder, man. Have you thought about that? You're here judging him and the dude has an addiction.
>>
>>89221534
Shouldn't he give his rogues the same chance? He took Deadshot straight to prison in SS.
>killing anyone you want is fine so long as you make up for it afterwords
>>
>>89221556
Yeah but he feels bad about it afterwords right? so that makes it all ok right?
>>
>>89221537

I doubt people would be up for another Batman's solo movie detailing his origin or something. Of course, now they're because they got curious about this new version.
>>
>>89220334
>killing asian Mercy

Such a waste...
>>
>>89221562

Deadshot didn't wanted to stop killing. Also, Deadshot's black. Totally different.
>>
>>89219319
Superman should've been the killer in the film, and Bats reforms him. like, killing Zod made him realize that, for the greater good, baddies should die.
>>
>>89221636
How about neither one of them is a killer but Batman fears Superman could do it anytime he likes.

Instead of Batman being a hypocrite and doing the exact fucking thing he apparently hates Superman for.
>this ALIEN just kills and causes mass destruction with no regard for the law
>>
>>89221006
>Batman just wanted to off himself trying to kill Superman because he lost faith in what he did and thought that Superman would lose it someday too since it's all a lie.

The problem with that is the dream/future vision confirms exactly what he was afraid of. Superman DOES go evil and he DOES end the world. It'd be one thing if it was a dream but Flash coming back to the present is proof that this was a future timeline.
>>
>>89221615
It wouldn't have to be an origin. Hell, it could even be the death of Jason Todd. But you need to set up the fall of the hero's moral code in order for it to be effective. Otherwise you just have your hero look like a lunatic. In fact, it would've been way more effective if Batman didn't kill people, but still came to the conclusion that Superman needed to die. We could've had scenes of him coming to terms with crossing that line once and for all, and that this threat is worth breaking his highest moral code. Then we would've had a reason to care, instead of nothing.
>>
>>89221696

Yup. That scene is kinda of... whatever, but in the movie at least in the end Superman shows to Batman that heroism still exists.
>>
>>89221727

I understand you. I like MoS and BvS, but i think that BvS tried to cram too much in a single movie.

For example i know that BvS tried to give off the idea that Superman was beloved by the people in the beginning, but that comes off as meaningless as a straight sequel to MoS because we don't get to see much Superman transitioning from a controversial figure to a beloved hero who have his reputation sullied by Lex's machinations.

So the best case scenario would be if they had done MoS 2, Batman, Wonder Woman and then BvS. The only problem with these movies is that at least for the latter two they've to end in bad ending.

About the other point, i don't mind so much Batman killing people in the movie because it had been established that he was depressed and treating his entire mission, code, life, efforts, et all as a terrible. So him offing people made sense to me.
>>
Superman is a faggot and an hypocrite.
He didn't care about Batman killing when it was going to save his mom.
>>
>>89221357

GCPD tolerated Batman in the earlier movies despite causing destruction and criminals dying. Especially the Burton ones. And it's not like Batfleck was murdering everyone he encountered as Batman, as we saw with the guy apprehended for human trafficking. The police turning a blind eye to Batman's activities when as long as it's not blatant murder is entirely believable after twenty years on the job.
>>
>>89221693

It's clear as day that Batman is in denial of his own hypocrisy. That's why he repeatedly is shown defending his actions to Alfred until he basically admits that he's on suicide mission.
>>
>>89221696

Alternative bad end timelines that never come to pass is a piss poor argument, broheim.
>>
>>89222043

>It's clear as day that Batman is in denial of his own hypocrisy

Which would be fine if the resolution to Batman's arc wasn't predicated on a piece of Snapple Cap Trivia about his mom's name instead of putting any actual character work into the resolution of the story.
>>
>>89219319
She's hot.
>>
>>89221727
>But you need to set up the fall of the hero's moral code in order for it to be effective.
Batman is iconic enough that everybody already knows his thing, so you can immediately jump into subverting it. Seeing him being so sadistic and brutal while providing context for his fall by hinting that bad stuff happened in the past with Black Zero, Robin's memorial and Wayne Manor being abandoned is all you need if you have half a brain to process the provided information.
>Otherwise you just have your hero look like a lunatic
That's sort of the point. Vigilantes are lunatics from the outside. Who fucking devotes twenty years of their lives to dress up like a bat and beat the shit out of criminals every single night? Not a normal person.
>>
Why did Superman not turn in Batman when he saw him killing people in the street but yet he wanted to get involved with what warlords were doing in Africa?
>>
>>89222228
Because if you arrest your enemies, they win.
>>
>>89222106

But the thing wasn't just about their mothers sharing the same name. It was actually more about Batman's father than it was about his mother.

Throughout the whole movie you've Batman feeling like he has failed his parents by not doing well as either Batman, the protector of Gotham, since Gotham hasn't changed for good one bit, or as Bruce Wayne, the CEO of Wayne Enterprises, because of what happened in Metropolis. He feels that his parents died for nothing, that the bat thing was a stupidity and that he failed their legacies. Specially he feels that he failed his father who died protecting his family. The fact that he's older than his father was only serves to make him feel more useless.

So the "Martha" scene is more about Batman seeing his own father in Superman. That's what's mostly about. Superman was lying there on the floor about the be killed while muttering his mother's name. They even repeat the scene with Thomas dying the same way. That's what gave Batman PTSD making him angry and going crazy demanding from Superman why he said that name. Then Lois show up explaining the situation and he feels like a crap.

Basically, Superman reminding him of his dad dying also reminded him that he was behaving like Joe Chill, but he didn't had enough time to deal on it because a woman named like his mother needed help. This was almost like a second chance to save his own mother.
>>
>>89222228
Superman didn't get involved with warlords, he only went there to save Lois.
>>
>>89221341
Because there's still a planet.
>>
>>89222290

And he got involved with them, he smashed that guy through a wall
>>
>>89222228

Superman stopped the warlord from killing Lois. The sole reason he was there was because of Lois. Once he punched the guy through the wall and rescued Lois he got the fuck out of there.
>>
>>89222308

So why didn't he do anything to Batman who he had just seen kill a bunch of people?
>>
>>89222306
He only SCARED him, remember that's fine but branding isn't.

Also only Batman should respect laws because he is a lowly human which in these movies are either compared to dogs or horses.
>>
>>89222278

And they cram all of that into 45 seconds so we could have another hour of Doomdsay ripping buildings in half.

2 hours of simmering character and thematic tension resolved in seriously under two minutes. It's disgusting. You can write all the fan theories you want about "what it means" but it doesn't resolve anything, it throws half a dozen possible theories at you and lets the fans defend it instead of sticking to anything.
>>
>>89222375

I doubt what i wrote is merely my headcanon. Otherwise they wouldn't repeat the scene with Thomas dying, but whatever.
>>
File: HulkAL2.jpg (53KB, 502x280px)
HulkAL2.jpg
53KB, 502x280px
>>89219319
Snyder's Superman is a bizarre attempt to retell the Hulk mythos, father issues, years spent wandering apart from society, boiling rage and solving every dilemma by Smashing it.

The only significant difference now is that Bruce is a scientist and Clark is a moron.
>>
>>89222228

To be fair those guys were mostly taken down in self-defense. They were, after all, shooting him with a gatling gun and rocket launchers. And for context, Batman had a twenty year old record of mostly being liked in Gotham and helping people, and only in the past year going off the handle. So when Superman confronted Batman, he was willing to offer him an ultimatum to retire or the next time he'd take him down. And he did stop Batman from pursuing Lex's men when he intervened. The warlord was an infamous war criminal using Lois as a hostage and just before that he was going to murder her. Entirely different circumstances.
>>
>>89219319
Casually taking out the bad guys as you prevent a crime from being committed is very different from decisively hunting a specific person down in order to murder them.
The former is cold and detached, while the latter is personal and emotional.

I'm not saying that either is necessarily better or worse, I'm just saying that they are two very different mentalities.
>>
People only justify this Superman because he is called Superman, otherwise they would see he is a giant hypocrite
>>
>>89222374
>remember that's fine but branding isn't.

Well fire branding someone is a form torture, after all. Giving someone a scare isn't.
>>
File: Ross7.jpg (81KB, 686x477px) Image search: [Google]
Ross7.jpg
81KB, 686x477px
>>89222467
>repeated unwarranted conflicts with the military
>gratuitous collateral damage
>becomes excessively violent when love interest is in danger
>Fights enemies with the same origin for their powers, one who becomes a monstrous abomination

What else have I missed?
>>
>>89222467

You do know that pre-Nu52 Superman spent years wandering around aimlessly before deciding to help others using his powers.

Even then he got scared shitless when he saved the space-shuttle and the reporters ganged up on him. That's when he came back home and together with his parents came up with the costumes and disguises

Pre-nu52 Superman also always had a temper and was quick to punch the problems away.
>>
>>89222484

>self defense

He rammed a couple of mooks sitting in a car doing nothing and then he dragged around the car they were in behind him like a tin can.
>>
>>89222467
Holy shit anon, this is true.
>>
>>89222556
what sliver of Superman's interminable run of comics had him drifting around North America?

In 60+ years, these characters have briefly been everything.
>>
>>89222070
In the real world of course it is because we know it's just another trope of spandex soap operas but to the characters it's definitely something that's eye opening.
>>
>>89221005

>but ur mom's name is martha now so it's ok
>>
>>89222561

That was preventive action, they were equally heavily armed bad guys. Of course he used excessive force but that's what made him a target for Superman in the first place.
>>
File: HulkBixby.jpg (20KB, 338x425px) Image search: [Google]
HulkBixby.jpg
20KB, 338x425px
>>89222556
>You do know that pre-Nu52 Superman
I've read Superman comics off and on since the late 70's, when was the David Banner era of Superman?
>>
>>89222585

That was a big part of post-CoIE Superman origin. That he traveled the world soul-searching before deciding what to do with his life and powers.

He went to a lot of countries, worked at a lot of odd jobs, fucked a lot of foreign girls and even teamed-up once with a pre-Batman Bruce Wayne.
>>
BvS is everything I would expect from a Superman fanboy who barely knows anything about Batman
>>
>>89222514

Superman is not above having human flaws. But like in the movie, ultimately he's able to overcome his flaws.
>>
File: Man of Steel.gif (31KB, 103x100px) Image search: [Google]
Man of Steel.gif
31KB, 103x100px
>>89222568
>tfw this perfectly sums up Snyderman in one image.
>>
>>89222614

Late 80's and early 90's.
>>
>>89222632
Are we talking the Byre run? It's been a long damn time, but I remember reading it.
>>
>>89222624

That would imply he's a human with personality beyond "Man of Feel." There's nothing to him beyond being sad, hating the outside world and wanting to fuck his girlfriend, he's a 4chan user as a lead.

He barely qualifies as one-dimensional.
>>
>>89222673
*Byrne
>>
>>89222588

Batman thought it was a just dream. Prophetic dreams out of nowhere isn't normal either in-universe.
>>
>>89222514
How is he a hypocrite? He fights to save people. The only thing that really was terrible was that he sulked about throughout the movie even though we got that in MoS. How is he supposed to be inspiring when he's just as moody and confused as the guy he's supposed to inspire?

I'm not saying he had to be a pollyanna but it would've made more sense if he tried to be more warm and personable to Batman and overall. The only scene I felt like he was really classic Superman was when he dove into the tub with Lois.

Also they needed to explain why he gave a fuck about Batman in the first place. I mean he was running around in Gotham for 20 years, why is it now all of a sudden Clark cares?

I guess we can argue that he just found about him due to his new reporter job and the whole fighting crime thing is now a shared hobby but it felt kind of random in the film and like something
>>
>>89222297
How many kills is he allowed for each time he saves the planet? I'd say 1-10 kills per planet save seems fair. Can he stack the kills are just go on a spree one day?
>>
>>89222673

The idea was his, but it was explored by other writers. It was a cool concept that resulted in some nice stories.

There this arc i've been trying to find which was actually about the team-up he had with Bruce back then. Clark was dating this Asian chick and he met Bruce who i think gave them a fake name. Then something happened and there was Clark and Bruce wearing a ninja get up going into this magical adventure.

God, i wish i could remember it.
>>
>>89222721
If your a fireman say, and you save a few hundred people over several years, how many homicides are you allowed?
>>
>>89222685

He didn't hate the outside world.
>>
>>89222685

Then you're blind and merely projecting your own biased view of him, just like the world in BvS was doing.
>>
>>89222717

>but it would've made more sense if he tried to be more warm and personable to Batman and overall.

Eh... it would be weird, specially when he's frustrated as fuck that the media is crucifying Superman for something he didn't do while people in Gotham are being brutalized by Batman and nobody cares. So he really hated Batman.
>>
File: HulkAngLee.png (916KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
HulkAngLee.png
916KB, 1280x688px
>>89222742
It seemed to confuse and upset him.
Wait are we still talking about Hulk?
>>
reminder that Batman works with the Commissioner of Gotham

this gives him more legitimacy than a space alien messiah that nobody put in charge
>>
>>89222506
But that's not what Batman was doing. He killed the majority of people while he was after the Kryptonite to kill Superman. Not some desperate attempt to stop them blowing up a building full or orphans.
>>
>>89222714
Right I was thinking the same thing initially. However, he does the whole "I'm preparing for something that's coming" schtick with Wonder Woman because of it.
>>
>>89222717
He also let Batman go despite just witnessing him kill a bunch of people and carve a path of destruction.
>>
>>89222717

>Also they needed to explain why he gave a fuck about Batman in the first place. I mean he was running around in Gotham for 20 years, why is it now all of a sudden Clark cares?

Because the media and congress, including the newspaper he worked for, where shitting on him for something he didn't do. Meanwhile across town Batman is brutalizing and terrorizing the citizens of Gotham but nobody cares. It simple isn't news because the place is awful, the people are poor or criminals and Batman was always controversial. It isn't news worth reporting.

So Superman was frustrated and angry at the situation. He sought to rectify it.
>>
File: Batfleck3.jpg (70KB, 852x479px) Image search: [Google]
Batfleck3.jpg
70KB, 852x479px
>>89222771
Yeah, Batman massacred armed security guards escorting the delivery of an alien artifact.
Those guys probably had contracts, weapons permits and families.

At that point neither they nor Luthor were wanted for any crimes. Strange.
>>
>>89222741
>a few hundred people
I'd say 1 per hundred seems fair.
>>
>>89222717
>Also they needed to explain why he gave a fuck about Batman in the first place. I mean he was running around in Gotham for 20 years, why is it now all of a sudden Clark cares?

Did you not watch the movie? Lex sent him pictures showing in detail the type of torture Batman was inflicting on criminals, and apart from a small story, nobody gave a shit.
>>
>>89222770

Didn't they say Gordon was dead in this universe?
>>
>>89222775

This after talking with Lex.
>>
>>89222816
b-b-b-b-b-but he's REAL sorry about it now. Promise it won't happen again.
>>
>>89222775

That's due to his talk with Lex.
>>
>>89222829
I don't remember.
>>
File: man-of-steel-truck.jpg (37KB, 550x660px) Image search: [Google]
man-of-steel-truck.jpg
37KB, 550x660px
>>89222815
>I mean he was running around in Gotham for 20 years, why is it now all of a sudden Clark cares?

Clark was an itinerant Busboy in the great backwoods of the Northwest until a month ago.

Why would he care or even know about Batman?
>>
>>89222816

They shot first. This is America. If people shoot at you, you can bomb the shit out of them.
>>
>People are pissed they made Superman snap Zod's neck
>Let's just have Batman kill people unnecessarily cause he's afraid of what Superman represents

Just reboot this entire mess of a universe. Cut your losses early.
>>
>>89222771
Sure, but my point stands. Not giving a shit whether you kill people, even intentionally killing them to make your job easier, is still entirely different from premeditated murder.
>>
>>89222742

>He didn't hate the outside world.

You could have fooled me with Cavill's performance.

>>89222758

>Then you're blind and merely projecting your own biased view of him, just like the world in BvS was doing.

Fuck you. Snyder chose to portray Superman in this way, it was his decision to have the character act like this and give direction to Cavill to act like that. You don't get to portray your character with one note and then go "Well you guys he totally contained multitudes, too bad we didn't show any of them because I'm going to characterise him through symbolism and nothing else." The sum totality of his personality was his relationship with Lois and nothing else, he literally doesn't interact with anyone else in a meaningful way the entire fucking movie until he Marthas batman.

You people will defend every scene of this film no matter what, even if they directly contradict each other it's "Well real life is full of contradictions, real life is full of inconsistent people" with your fucking criticism-proof bubble where everything can be waved away with "that's the point."
>>
>>89222717
He breaks laws all the time but complains about others doing the same.
He brutalize people just because they put his girlfriend in danger but complains if Batman is mean toward criminals like a human trafficker.
He complains about Batman being brutal than smashes his car and puts him in a car accident where he could have been injured.
Tells him to stop helping people.
Doesn't care about Batman's methods when he is going to save Martha
Stops Batman but doesn't care about the criminals shooting rockets in Gotham
Flies to Africa to save his girl but doesn't give a fuck about the girls in the dungeon and actually complains about Batman saving them because he was mean toward the human trafficker
etc.
>>
>>89222858
Because it's Gotham City. One of the major cities in America. Everyone probably knows about Gotham and Batman especially if he was in the "public eye"
>>
>>89222836

J.K. Simmons is Gordon in Justice League.
>>
I dont get the current trend of portraying Superman as a lunatic that will go full dictator asshole upon the death of a single loved one.
>>
>>89222903
But it's an intelligent deconstruction, anon.
>>
>>89222858

Because now he's living and working in Metropolis, found out this is a shit that has been going on and nobody reports, nobody does anything, nobody cares. This while Superman, who has never done anything bad, at least not the stuffs people are blaming him for, is being crucified by everyone and their mother with the whole affair being a huge show.
>>
>>89219319
It's pure capekino they said
It makes Whedon look like a babby they said
Affleck will save us all they said

When is 4chan ever right?
>>
>>89222913
>This while Superman, who has never done anything bad
Remember the truck? Remember the satellite? I do.
>>
>>89222903

>current
>>
>>89222879
>Sure, but my point stands.
No it doesn't.
>Casually taking out the bad guys as you prevent a crime from being committed
Batman wasn't preventing a crime. He wanted what they had so he could perpetrate a premeditated murder.
>>
>>89222885

He interacted with his mother and Perry in meaningful ways. And Lex.

And his ghostly father.
>>
>>89222913
It's fucking Superman. Who the fuck cares what a lone man does to the scum of the Earth in the scummiest parts of the scummiest city in the nation?

The intro of the film does a great job of showing just how fucking scary it would be to have fucking aliens playing grab ass in your backyard.

What Superman can do and why people give a fuck about him over Batman makes complete sense.
>>
>>89222921
Affleck will still save us! You must BELIEVE!
>>
>>89222912
I want to fucking strangle you
>>89222940
Ok yeah its nothing new, but they've really have been pushing it lately
>>
>>89222887

>He brutalize people just because they put his girlfriend

Who?

The rest are just stupidity.
>>
>>89222913
Yes, I understand that he knows about him NOW, but my point was that he wouldn't have been a priority until he became a local reporter, despite Batman's long career. Batman isn't more harmful to regular people than say Kim Jung Un or some African despot or South American drug lord.
>>
>>89222903
That's what we are stuck with.
Superman will go full dictator if Lois dies and Batman is a crazy lunatic who needs a Robin to not go full Punisher and other retarded stuff.

Also WW is a savage warrior who kills without remorse.
>>
>>89222963
>I want to fucking strangle you
Don't shoot the messenger just because Zack took your sacred cow to its logical conclusion.
>>
>>89222970
I think he's talking about the mercs and warlords in the beginning and then Lex near the end before the Batman """"""""fight"""""""
>>
>>89222938

The truckdriver deserved it. The satellite was trying to spy on him.
>>
File: Affleck.jpg (206KB, 2048x1358px) Image search: [Google]
Affleck.jpg
206KB, 2048x1358px
>>89222959
Have you seen the Box Office of the Big Affleck Movie, written, directed, filmed, catered and starred in by Ben Affleck?

He can't even save himself.
>>
>>89222971
>Kim Jung Un or some African despot or South American drug lord.
But Superman can't deal with these things because they wouldn't sell, he's got to fight Batman!
>>
File: ww.png (352KB, 389x584px) Image search: [Google]
ww.png
352KB, 389x584px
>>89222984
>Also WW is a savage warrior who kills without remorse.

This is entirely accurate to her comic interpretation.
>>
>>89222954

>Who the fuck cares what a lone man does to the scum of the Earth in the scummiest parts of the scummiest city in the nation?

Superman.
>>
>>89222946

>mother

I guess.

>Perry

No he didn't. It was two conversations about him not getting the Batman story, you could have cut those out and no one would have noticed. Hell you could have cut out the Daily Planet almost entirely.

>And his ghostly father.

No he didn't. that scene didn't mean anything, again ti could have been taken out without incident. Does he even really talk to Jonathan's Force Ghost?
>>
>>89222996
I think you might sincerely believe this.
>>
>>89222996
>The satellite was trying to spy on him.
Government drones are allowed to take pictures. It's not a crime. And being a douchebag isn't cause for someone destroying a quarter million dollar truck.
>>
>>89222984
And she's the most sane one! Fancy that!

>dat feel when Wonder Woman will become everyone's favorite hero when she's written and portrayed better than Cavillman and Ben al-Kareem Alfeckquiad
>>
>>89223022
Nah man, it's okay he's Superman and he dindu nothin'.
Besides. He's kind of hot.
>>
>>89222943
I don't understand. I clarified my position and you are continuing to quote my initial post.

Me deciding that I want the piece of Kryptonite you're holding and so shooting you in the face to easily acquire that Kryptonite is a different process (emotionally and logically) to me deciding that I don't like the way you looked at my girlfriend, sneaking into your home and killing you.

One is very detached, the ends justifying the means. There is no personal motivation - you are merely an obstacle.
The second is entirely motivated by personal liberation. I have decided that I will be happier if you are dead.

I feel like I'm being very clear. I understand if you disagree with my point but surely you can understand what it is I'm saying.
>>
>>89223014
K
E
K
>>
>>89222970
How are the others stupidity?
Those are perfectly fine complaints
>>
File: zoolander_face.jpg (15KB, 361x253px) Image search: [Google]
zoolander_face.jpg
15KB, 361x253px
>>89223035
This would be possible if she wasn't being played by the female equivalent of Eric Zoolander.
>>
>>89223035
Yeah, I wonder who will portray that version of Wonder Woman.
>>
>>89223064

WW was the best part of BVS unironically.
>>
>>89223071
I'd say it was a tie between Batman and her honestly. They were pretty good in their roles. And I like Diane Lane as Martha. She's hot.
>>
>>89222971

The thing that you're ignoring is that Superman was pissed off about the media crucifying him for things he didn't do while nobody gave a crap about the shit Batman was pulling across the town.

That's what set him off. Why pick on him and not Batman as well? Batman was way worse. He, Superman, didn't even do what the people are accusing him off.

Yes, Superman was being petty. Sure, he cared for the marginalized people that were suffering under Batman, but ultimately Superman was picking on Batman because Superman was being picked on by everybody while Batman was getting away scotfree. So he decided to be the one to pick on Batman. What's fair is fair.
>>
>>89223085
>What's fair is fair.
Nothing you just said was fair.
>>
>>89223105

Come on, it's kinda fair. Everybody should be shat on equally. That's what justice is all about.
>>
>>89223138
No. Superman is a thirty-year-old bully. Fuck him.
>>
>>89223153

Batman's a 50-year-old bully, though. Why shouldn't people give him shit? Because he's old? Fuck that. Superman will teach him a thing or two.
>>
>>89223177
Batman isn't a bully. He's a hero. Superman could learn a thing or two from him.
>>
>>89223085
Batman was stopping criminals in Gotham and literally any news channel was covering him branding criminals, he branded like two people in the entire movie. We saw it in the movie too because of a news report on it.

Meanwhile Superman invaded an African country disrespecting any international law and caused an international accident
>>
>>89223017
>Perry

His interaction with Perry shows how Clark cares about what happening in Gotham and its populace, especially after he sees the photo evidence of Batman brutalizing criminals. Even when he's repeatedly told he should do a sports puff piece, he instead focuses on finding more about an erratic vigilante who's hurting people. That shows that he cares even when the victim of abuse was a piece of trash like a human trafficker.
>>
>>89223187

Like branding people? Shooting at armored convos? Stealing things?
>>
>How to fix Batman vs. Superman
>Make it Batman and Superman
>No forced fight
>No conflict
>Just two superheroes working together to save the world

That way you get rid of 95% of all the nonsense about "muh morality" and "muh martha"
>>
>>89223219

That's gay.
>>
>>89223214
Kung fu and prep-time. Two things Superman severely lacks but could use.
>>
>>89223233

nigga u gay
>>
>>89223214
branding criminals, that's different
shooting at criminals
securing things from criminals
>>
>>89223259

Ewww, their hands are touching.
>>
>>89223272
Wasn't the branding done by KGBeast anyway?
>>89223278
Batman's wearing a glove though so he's okay.
>>
>>89223219

I agree and disagree. For one, I think the first time batman and super were in a film should have been a team up, not fight.

but you could do a fight later.
>>
>>89223286

Nah, Batman was really branding people in an attempt to make his arrests more meaningful in some creepy way.

Like "They can bail out or escape, but they'll always have my mark on them."
>>
>>89223311
Right, so KGBeast was just making sure they got killed in prison.
>>
>>89223286
>Wasn't the branding done by KGBeast anyway?

What? No. You see the marking when the bumbling cops arrest the guy trafficking asian women
>>
>>89223294

>you could do a fight later

Yeah but a team-up would've been much better. There's 100s of comics out there of them teaming up compared to them fighting each other and the dynamic still works fine.
>>
>>89223085
>Why pick on him
Batman wasn't invading other countries or leveling entire cities when he got upset
>>
so, what do people in this thread think of the chances of the wonder woman movie being good?
>>
>>89223351
It won't. I've seen enough.
>>
>>89223351
>the chances of the wonder woman movie being good?
Nil
looks like a lot of the problems with BvS and SS with shitty filters and horrific editing

Not to mention the kike playing WW is a terrible actress
>>
>>89223351

I'm going to go see it. It looks promising to me.
>>
>>89223351

I think it will be decent.
>>
>>89223351

WW is my favorite superhero so I think it will be good. Doesn't matter what I think though cause /co/mblr calls everything terrible.
>>
>>89223351
>script written by Snyder and Johns

ZERO CHANCE
>>
>>89223425
snyder wrote the script? don't these fucks know any better?
>>
>>89223434
Come on, come on. Nobody gets superheroes like he does.
>>
>>89223434
>>89223425

Screenplay is by Allan Heinberg, Geoff Johns and Patty Jenkins. Story is by Zack Snyder and Allan Heinberg. Zack most likely gets story credit for working on the outline that had her be involved with the first World War because it ties to what they were doing with BvS.
>>
>>89219319
The logic Snyder used was that Batman wouldn't intentionally kill people but if in the process of chasing bad guys some of them happened to die in car crashes or whatever as collateral damage he wasn't too worried about it. So he still wouldn't kill in cold blood.
>>
File: 16144313212.png (107KB, 308x295px) Image search: [Google]
16144313212.png
107KB, 308x295px
>>89223554
>So he still wouldn't kill in cold blood.

That's exactly what he's doing
>>
>>89223554
But didn't he shoot those guys in the batplane while he was saving martha?
>>
>>89223554
>>89223561

It's the logic every Batman live action movie has followed. Even Adam West killed few thugs by accident and didn't care.
>>
>>89223573
he shot the cars not the people specifically
>>
>>89223588
He was shooting at their clothing.
>>
>>89223578

Baleman didn't go out of his way to unnecessarily kill anyone who was in his way other than Ra'as.
>>
>>89223219
Not edgy enough for Snyder.

Can one of them get raped or witness a rape or participate in a rape or rape? Also no one is allowed to be happy and he must have at least 85 subtle Jesus references. Maybe Batman and Superman can kill some people together?
>>
>>89223617

He blew up the entire League of Shadows headquarters.
>>
>>89223554
So if the Joker accidentally kills a few people Batman would be fine with it?
>>
>>89223654
he didn't do that on purpose
collateral damage
>>
>>89223654

Wasn't done on purpose, and he went out of his way to save Ra'as life then.
>>
Imagine living in a world where there's this alien who can do whatever he wants and you've never had him speak or say anything at all?
>>
>>89223578

None of the other ones were stealing entire visual sequences from TDKR while pissing on its legacy.

You can't have Batman kill people with guns and steal from the story that gave us "This is the weapon of the enemy." at the same time.
>>
>>89223678
>>89223688

He also wasn't Batman at that point either
>>
>>89223688
>>89223678

And most of Batfleck's kills fall into that same category.
>>
>>89224131

No they don't
>>
>>89224218
I'm pretty sure they were all collateral damage up until he brained that guy with a crate in the warehouse fight
>>
>>89219589
Alfred seemed to be quited use to Batman killing people.
>>
>>89220633
So... most versions of Batman?
>>
>>89224795
>b-b-but Batman also killed in these other movies
>implying I'm ok with him killing in those as well
>>
>>89221214
That was me during the entire movie
>Batman can't be blamed for that, the batmobile killed that thug. Batman isn't the batmobile!
>>
>>89221628
Mercy should just show up never movie with no explanation. Just assume that Lex clones her.
>>
>>89219319

Batgod isn't just an alcoholic in the DCEU, he's also pretty stupid?
>>
>>89224967

Just make her a robot/cyborg.
>>
>>89221628
Don't forget Jimmy Olsen, the only things tying Supes to humanity are vaginas I guess.
>>
>>89219319
There's a difference between killing and executing.
>>
>>89219319

Bruce suffers from alcohol poison and is otherwise brain damaged (which is also the explanation for the lucid hallucination)
>>
>>89220132
That's not how Flamethrowers work.
>>
>>89225474
She shot at him multiple times, and tried to stab him underwater, if it were any real life cop she'd have more holes than spongebob.
>>
>>89224784
On the contrary : "*New* rules?" suggests he 1) knows very little about it - though enough to notice, and that 2) his brutality is recent.
>>
>>89220132
he shot the gas pack with a gun (also 0% batman thing to do) because he knew it would blow up. it was cold blooded murder. no way to justify it
>>
>>89220649
nothing can scrub away the murder. even when robin was killed in the comics he didnt go that far. its bad writing and no one is able to admit it
>>
>>89221006
and there was an entire scene which we didnt see of him stealthily raiding lex corp to get it, which would have been way more batman and 100% less murder, but it wasnt shown because murder is more funnerer
>>
>>89224784

Nah, he notes that it's pretty recent. He just doesn't ragequit like comics Alfred tends to do when Bruce does something he doesn't like.
>>
>>89221537
exactly, all the background of him being a good man is never shown or stated, just implied. its showing us a character at his lowest point without his highest. its like empire without star wars before it. lacking context.
>>
it was dumb to begin with, after becoming a murderer you can't just go back
>>
>>89226925

Nor does it need to. It's meant to be a major character flaw, showing how off he's strayed from the path.
>>
>>89219319

Bruce is actually dumb as shit just like all batfans?
>>
>>89220229
Because that's not what the movie is saying. It's more that he's on a momentary, PTSD induced downward spiral. That's why Joker or other rogues aren't dead. And it'll be treated that way in the next film ; he'll say "I came *too close*".
>>
>>89221841
>So the best case scenario would be if they had
not used man of steel as the template and made a better superman movie where hes not responsible for so much death directly and indirectly bringing everyone else in the universe down with him
>>
>>89226957

Batman not doing stealth and just ravaging Lexcorp in a big frontal assault is just another indication how mad and off the leash he is.
>>
>>89222194
>Batman is iconic enough that everybody already knows his thing, so you can immediately jump into subverting it.
obviously not, since the movie didnt remotely work
>>
>>89227000
We've seen Batman's career just wrapped up in one trilogy and seen it in others. The movie, barely 3 years post TDKRises, assumes we know who Batman is.
>>
>>89226925

Dude, when Robin was murdered in the comics he hunted the Joker down ignoring all the immunity bullshit at the time, tortured him and was about to finally cap the Joker before being stopped by Superman,

If Superman hadn't been there he'd have killed the Joker. Think about it.
>>
>>89222762
>he media is crucifying Superman for something he didn't do
that plot point is the most contrived one in the movie. sure they burned the bodies, but there are still bullet holes and shell casings. plus the leaders mangled body isnt burned in a pile, so why did he kill him different. also why would he kill villagers AND the leader of the group terrorizing them? and why would congress believe A SINGLE TESTIMONY? it sucks, the movie sucks
>>
>>89227137

Superman didn't kill the warlord. He shielded the guy with his body and slammed himself against the wall.
>>
>>89223071
jeremy irons as sarcastic passive agressive alfred was the only good part. gal cant act and ben (who says hes a big batman fan) made no attempt to get the mischaracterization of him out of the script, even when his dude from argo rewrote the fucking thing.
>>
>>89227050

Yes it did. Muh Batman doesn't kill isn't a valid criticism since it misses the entire point.
>>
>>89219319
>I don't mind Batman killing people
no where in the movie was him killing people ever brought up, no killing is a big deal to batman something like that shouldn't have gone unnoticed

i think snyder just put too much mindless action
>>
>>89227137

Because Congress has a political agenda to put a leash on Superman.
>>
>>89224649
grapple hooks car, fliping and draging it, then pancaking it. shooting multiple dudes with car gun. shooting multiple dudes with plane gun. throws grenade back at dude, breaks multiple necks, stabs a man while screaming in his face, pulls thug through wall/grabs his gun (because muh dark knight returns)/and shoots it at flamethower burning everyone but him and supermom alive. pretty direct to me
>>
>>89227296

>no where in the movie was him killing people ever brought up

Yes, it was.
>>
>>89227012
AND THERES NO EVIDENCE OF HIM BEING DIFFERENT. NO FLASH BACKS, NO RECOLLECTIONS OF THE PAST, IT WAS JUST IMPLIED THAT HE USED TO BE THE BATMAN WE KNOW. BAD SCREENWRITING.
>>
>>89227033
or you can cut out the murder scene, and do what batman would do instead of the forced "hes meaner now" thing, because we never saw him being good.
>>
>>89227057
but the dark knight series is a completely different batman. in those, he just wants to inspire people, and then have them rise up to help themselves, so he can quit. real batman never quits and will do it until he dies.
>>
File: IMG_2092.png (1MB, 1136x640px)
IMG_2092.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>89219319
Terrible writing? No foresight? A complete misunderstanding of what your audiance wants to see? A lack of respect for any life without a name? Editing mistake? Cocain? This universe's Batman is partially retarded? This universes henchmen can survive smooshings? And gunshots? And explosions? Everyone has access to the lazaras pits? Or maybe they just thought, "fuck it"?
>>
>>89227119
yeah, a friend of his with a long history brought him back to his right mind...if only they'd do that in a movie.
>>
>>89227302
>Grapple hooks car

Not really any more violent than Nolan.

This is not a documentary. Are you meant to take anything that 'could' be 'a kill' as if it's definitively 'a kill' ? By this logic, Batman murders everyone in the Arkham games because it 'looks' like it.
>>
>>89227161
you obviously don't understand the human anatomy.
>>
>>89227332
>Why aren't I spoonfed these things?!

BvS is too intelligent for capeshit audiences apparently.
>>
>>89227281
no, its judging the movie as a movie, and not by its internal logic. the point of the movie was for you to take it seriously, not for you to enjoy it or for it to make sense. it is an internet athiest/sjw/edgy chantard in movie form.
>>
>>89227381
are they super powered? no. then they're dead. and yes, you can kill in the arkham games. its not intended or encouraged, but you can.
>>
File: harley joker.png (2MB, 1208x872px) Image search: [Google]
harley joker.png
2MB, 1208x872px
So when we were introduced to Harley, she is said to be 'accomplice to the murder of Robin' which basically and literally means that she was already Harley Quinn when the murder happened.

But Joker already had his grills when Joker turned Harleen into 'Harley', David Ayer literally confirms that Joker had the grills BECAUSE batman beat the *beep* out of him so bad that he needed the grills;

>“This is sort of my personal thing and maybe less about a larger connection. But Joker killed Robin and Batman basically smashes his teeth out and locks him up in Arkham Asylum,” Ayer explained. “It’s in the asylum where Joker would have done the ‘damaged’ tattoo as a message to Batman saying, ‘You’ve damaged me. I was so beautiful before and now you’ve destroyed my face.’ That’s where the grill comes from.”

So Joker was sent to Arkham Asylum AFTER he killed Robin and only met Harley AFTER Robin was killed, so Harley couldnt have been an accomplice to Robin's murder
>>
>>89227434

They're fine. Brain dead vegetables with complete paralysis and third degree burns all over, but otherwise fine.
>>
>>89227408
starting a movie in the 2nd act (the lowest point) without setting up the 1st is lazy screenwriting. if you think that's intelligent, then that says a lot about you.
>>
>>89227454
he did only write the script in a few days...so its just bad.
>>
Because Zach Snyder is an idiot Batman fab boy who only ever read Frank Miller Batman comics. In Zach Snyder's mind, Batman didn't kill any one. Those people had unfortunate workplace accidents because they were criminals. Not bullshiting, either. Zach Snyder confirmed in an interview that Batman doesn't kill, but the criminals are collateral damage.
>>
>>89227454
a-anon just sshhhh!
>>
>>89227456
if only they put real references to dkr, like batman shooting the gun, and saying to alfred that they're rubber bullets, and him being clever about trying not to kill anyone, just being more violent instead. might be in keeping with the character, and get their contrived plot too. but no, murder because we're too lazy.
>>
>>89227475

Batman blatantly murders people in Batman returns yet that doesn't receive same sort of autistic hatered. I wonder why. Oh, I know. Nostalgia.
>>
>>89219348
>hero we deserve
>>
>>89227531
because
>MUHMILLER
he hasnt written anything good outside of daredevil and year one.
>>
>>89219589

Alcoholism makes more sense....
>>
>>89227457

Batman is one of the most iconic fictional characters in the world. You don't need to set him up.
>>
>>89227531
It was a better movie.

It is also too old to complain.
>>
>>89227593
this is a different universe with a different batman. yes you have to set him up, just like they tried (and failed) to set up superman in the first movie, and he has a year more of iconic history than batman.
>>
>>89227531
Actually, that is a major problem I have with both of those Tim Burton films. Batman goes around straight up murdering people. WB booted him off the director's chair after Batman Returns for several reasons, and Batman killing was one of those reasons.
>>
>>89227531
And charisma.
And framing. Framing is the big one.
You knobgobblers go on and on about how Batman is the antagonist for this movie but then when we start treating his actions as bad he gets the same defense force of zealots. You want to have it both ways all the damn time and it shows.
>>
>>89227531
just like the nolan movies, the burton movies are their interpretation of batman, while the DCEU is supposed to be the character from the comics on screen within a bigger movie universe, and yet its just snyders fucked up idea of the characters.

basically, the DCEU was supposed to be different, but its really just the same shit as usual.
>>
>>89225049
That was a CIA guy using jimmy olsens name
>>
>>89227667
>This level of autism

Jesus Christ. They are all adaptations
>>
>>89227643
Burton wasn't ultimately interested in a third movie. Original plan was black street kid kid as Robin and Billy Dee as Two-Face.
>>
>>89219319
Best movie of all time. Anyone who says otherwise is a troll or hates comic books.
>>
>>89228106
This is you:

>DBZ evolution is just an adaptation bro!

>If you complain about the Last Air Bender movie you are autistic because this is an alternate world!

>Who cares about the source material?? They kind of have the same names doesn't it? Isn't this what matter???
>>
>>89219319
Her name in this universe is Harleen Martha Quinzle
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.