[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most satisfying ending you have seen in a comic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1476203187149.jpg (175KB, 761x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1476203187149.jpg
175KB, 761x1050px
What is the most satisfying ending you have seen in a comic book story arc?
>>
Chris developing a cure for gayness with his own blood
>>
>>89210400
>Cure
Vaccine.

It was a vaccine.
Which is even funnier because of how vaccines work.
>>
>>89210452
>Which is even funnier because of how vaccines work.

KEK! I hadn't thought of that. That is pretty lulzy.
>>
Chris is turning 35 in February. Someone should storytime Sonichu on his birthday.
>>
>>89208749
>>
>>89208749
Chris stating he would rather have a sex change than be gay makes me laugh.
>>
>>89208749
The most satisfying end I could imagine for Chris is that he gets placed in a group home of some kind where he's given kind of a long leash since he's basically capable of caring for himself. They restrict/monitor his internet access and allow him to go on little trips to the game store or wherever. He could just be in a nice stable place with people who will make sure he's eating and bathing, that will protect him from trolls.

This is the most optimistic scenario and I can't imagine it will ever happen.
>>
File: hisoka vs. cheetu.png (934KB, 1117x406px) Image search: [Google]
hisoka vs. cheetu.png
934KB, 1117x406px
>>89211704
At first I thought the truth of the Defenders was a nonsense asspull, but looking back on it that long boring flashback sequence and character drama all leading up to the big reveal was fucking powerful.
>>
File: 1469188631360.jpg (179KB, 826x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1469188631360.jpg
179KB, 826x1050px
>>89211944
the aforementioned page
>>
>>89210452
>>89212515
I don't remember the exact quote, but at one point Chris had an evil overly flamboyant counterpart who dressed in leather strips and who said something along the lines of "In many ways I am your equal, but unlike you I am OPEN!"

He was always hinting it. Always.
>>
File: 1469178756199.jpg (177KB, 819x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1469178756199.jpg
177KB, 819x1050px
>>89213843
here
>>
>>89208749
Can /co/ name every single mistake in this drawing?
>>
>>89214489
Chris saidn that he isn't that fat, also he has fangs and anime eyes
>>
is chris dead yet?
did his infected gooch piercing kill him?
>>
>>89212445
I still don't see how it was foreshadowed. Do you think lazerbot really had Cheeto man being the had guy in mind all along? It seems a bit far-fetched..
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>Chris make a announcement on Facebook that he plans to bring CWCki down this year

Go check the site
>>
>>89214489
His love quest finally ended
>>
>>89214840
No, not at all. At most he had that planned out just when the girls came over and the party started, anything beforehand is impossible considering that immediately beforehand they were talking about how everyone had fucked Hello Kitty right in front of Cheeto Man. All I meant was that it was still an enjoyable arc despite the inconsistency..
>>
>>89214831
Dark forces sustain Chris.
>>
>>89210452
but anon Vaccines cause autism

:^)
>>
>>89214489
>Anatomy's fucked

>His hair is done like a third grader drawing spiky lines and he didn't even erase the lines of the head.

>Nose and Green Eye are fucked

>Its all done in 2-D but it's supposed to be a 3-D perspective

>His Left Hand is fucked

>The Exclamation Point in the text bubble is pouring out into the colors

>His Legs Look like they're trying to leave his body

>The way he colors it with fucking markers is terrible and you can see he drew two little Balls and a line in his pants.
>>
>>89215091
Wow! You are first person to notice that Chris can't draw, we need to tell the world about this
>>
This is directed mostly to Adam Stackhouse; the S.O.B. who was the Alphabetically First Video in the PaRappa Contest and got WRONGFULLY the big prize. This JERK's Video WAS AGAINST The NO MUSIC RULE!!!! His, Suryabuchwald and Aprelewsky's VIDEO ALL SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISQUALIFIED because they ALL HAD MUSIC!!!!

In any case, I LOATHE Adam and his Sister for STEALING my one chance at taking my Sweet Gal-Friend to Seattle; it would have been terriffic. I might have even been able to change her outlook on not planning on having children (she and I are both virgins; although I am a FRUSTRATED, High-Functionally AUTISTIC, 25-YEAR OLD VIRGIN. And I LOATHE Surybuchwald and Aprelewsky as well, because their MUSIC probably landed those JERKS in 2nd and 3rd.

I don't have much going on for me really, because I have been the dog in America's favorite game, "KICK THE AUTISTIC" for my whole life.

I curse those seven people (between the cast of the three illegal videos) to DIE and BURN!

As for Adam, if he is reading this and is asking, "You've got something to say to me?" I do, P.S. F*** You, you Dream Smashing Son of a B****!
>>
File: blood.png (102KB, 676x761px) Image search: [Google]
blood.png
102KB, 676x761px
>>89208749
>>89210400
>TFW those bigots at VA Blood Services accidentally prevented a gay vaccine.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.