[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chance's of Kevin Conroy's voice being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: fb-og-image.jpg (401KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
fb-og-image.jpg
401KB, 1200x630px
What are the chance's of Kevin Conroy's voice being snuck in here somewhere?
>>
None. Literally none. And frankly, it should not be in there. Let someone else be the voice of Batman for once, you bloody idiot. Why does your nostalgia for the DCAU have to take priority over the here-and-now? Why do you want Conroy voicing Batman when he all but phoned it it on "Arkham City" and sounded so out of place with virtually everyone else in the game?

I would rather hear Mark Hamill take a shot at voicing Batman than listen to Conroy's tired-ass voice phone in another performance for the sake of pleasing people who want to jerk off with their own nostalgia. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>89208495
>None. Literally none. And frankly, it should not be in there
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>89208495
Not OP, but he said 'snuck', as in a reference or a cameo. A callback to Conway's past performances, not a starring role.

Honestly, if you stopped storing your Corn Flakes in the public washroom, people might stop shitting in them.
>>
>>89208541
>>89208551

Give me one good reason it should be in there other than "I WANT MY CHILDHOOD BACK", because you know goddamned fucking well that you only want his voice in there so you can jerk off with your nostalgia for when you grew up watching BTAS.
>>
>>89208567
Because it's a comedy movie and cameos are humorous. Stop being a salty fuck.
>>
>>89208671

You cannot make me stop being salty any more than I can make you stop fucking your fleshlight while you listen to Kevin Conroy's voice.
>>
>>89208824
>implying either of these are bad
sounds like a good way to orgasm to me.
>>
>>89208567
Because it's a movie paying tribute to everything Batman, no matter how obscure or popular, from the comics, cartoons, video games, and other movies.
>>
>>89208567
because it would be fun
>>
>>89209490

For you.
>>
>>89209465

So we need to keep dickriding Conroy because of the popularity of BTAS?
>>
File: Batmen of All Nations.jpg (470KB, 1280x1951px) Image search: [Google]
Batmen of All Nations.jpg
470KB, 1280x1951px
>>89208300
I would laugh at a cameo like that. But its WB, why not take it to the next step?!
Like get Adam West, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney and Christian Bale to make one-liner cameos? Make them random Wayne-family uncles or cousins.
Make them voice the Batmen of All Nations or Batman Incorporated quasi-team at the end of the film (the film's plot wants the PD to work with Batman, Batman Inc. could be that)
>>
>>89211849
It's just a little cameo. It's not Conroy taking over the role.

Calm the hell down.
>>
>>89212088
>Lego figs of The Batmen of All Nations

I need this in my life now!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8193vJm_Yk
>>
>>89212242

Go fuck your nostalgia.
>>
>>89208300
Cameo? I'd say high, since the director is a hardcore Batman fan.
>>
>>89208567
>so you can jerk off with your nostalgia

Have you seen the trailers? That's what this movie is all about for fuck's sake. Cameos and references can be fun, especially in a goofy self-referential movie like this.
>>
>>89212088
>Val Kilmer

Sadly he's got the same fate as some TF2 VAs
>>
>>89212470
Billy Dee Williams is Two Face. Why not.
>>
>>89212704
What's that?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.