[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You just got hired by Marvel. They want you to write a female-led

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 23

You just got hired by Marvel. They want you to write a female-led comic aimed at young women, featuring a diverse cast and touching on political issues of the day. This is your big break and you can't turn it down.

What do you pitch them and how do you make it not shit?
>>
>>89203633
>This is your big break and you can't turn it down.
Just you fuckin watch me
>>
>>89203633
>and how do you make it not shit?

By asking to meet everybody and then calling an airstrike on my position.
>>
>>89203633
>share the same building as bendis

Heh. No
>>
>>89203633

I don't understand young *men* let alone young women.

If this is my big break I accept I'm screwed.
>>
>>89203633
Maybe, one idea could be about an ex-serviceman who's been neglected by the government after his tour of duty. He needs the money to support himself as a single father so he volunteers for an off the record experiment for money and shenanigans ensue.

Political points could be about how the gov. neglects it's soldiers and how they need help etc.
>>
>>89203633
Awww Zoe was so cute not really knowing how to approach Nakia.
>>
>>89203633
>What do you pitch them and how do you make it not shit?

"It's not a cape comic. There will be no references to or appearrances of any Marvel-held trademarks in it and I reserve the rights for myself, so that the story or characters can not be revisited and incorporated into stories featuring them at a later date. Also I will be the only writer and I will pick artists from your stable myself."

There you go. It's pretty easy.
>>
>>89203680
Writers usually work from home
>>
>>89203706
female-led comic aimed at young women
>>
>>89203633
>touching on political issues
can we at least negotiate this? i feel like an adventure should be timeless and not tied to specific events, that is a surefire way to age things
>>
>>89203706
>male war veteran story
>female led comic aimed at young women

Wtf anon
>>
>>89203723
Plenty of women served in Iraq. Plenty of them got wounded during combat too.

Also lots of single mums there.
>>
>>89203713
Shame she's in a terrible comic.
>>
>>89203742
Women love their silver foxes, just saying.
>>
>>89203742
Change it to female and there you go.
>>
>>89203633
How about a female ethnic minority homosexual villain, for once? I mean, comics have never ventured into that, have they?
>>
>>89203633
>This is your big break and you can't turn it down.
If I'm in an industry as shitty as this in the first place it's because I want to make something that's personally fulfilling, you bet your ass I'll turn it down.
>>
>>89203633

Yuri SoL. Obviously
>>
>>89203633
Make an interesting, relatable, fun character.
Then when Bendis wants to use her in an event or team I'll do as Master Lee told and CARVE HIS EYES OUT TO CONSUME HIS SOUL THROUGH THEN SACRIFICE HIS FLESH TO THE ELDER GOD, PRAISED BE STANATHON.
>>
>>89203633
Read all the Teen Titans books ever published first.
>>
File: 2869029-nina_spook.jpg (385KB, 800x1198px) Image search: [Google]
2869029-nina_spook.jpg
385KB, 800x1198px
Something similar to Nina Williams a free lance spy assasin thriller

His contacts and suppliers will serve as the diversity
>>
File: 1890864-troll004.jpg (301KB, 940x816px) Image search: [Google]
1890864-troll004.jpg
301KB, 940x816px
>>89203633
Dammit I could've easily worked with this if it wasn't aimed at young women.
I guess my best hope is to find a niche of young women who like over the top psuedo-sword and sorcery with blood and brutality and try to build it up like there's a sizable audience of them.
>>
File: Are you a homo.png (284KB, 356x466px) Image search: [Google]
Are you a homo.png
284KB, 356x466px
>>89203633
I tell them why everything in your first paragraph *is* shit.
>>
>>89203862
Also she will be part of a league of psionic assassins
>>
>>89203633

Young, spunky teenage girl superhero finds out about an assassination plot against an elected government official and is the only one who can stop it. However, she disagrees with his politics. After thinking about it, she decides that she should save him because he was elected, and letting him die would undermine democracy. After she saves him, they just talk, and gain a better understanding of the other side.
>>
>female-led comic
A sickly-looking native american woman marked by death who works as an assassin. She does up-close work.

To be as cliche as possible, her name will be Pale Horse, both to reference Death and to give her an animal name because shes an injun

>aimed at young women
The fuck do girls these days like? Stories about bed bugs? I'd probably just leave relationships ambiguous to draw in the tumblr shipping crowd.

>featuring a diverse cast
She is joined on some jobs by other Horses (White, Red, Black). To mix things up a bit, White can be black and Black can be white. Red can be asian or hispanic or whatever the kids like these days.

>touching on political issues of the day
Try to do as much as possible through allegories, as subtle as possible. It's great for a story to have themes but that shouldn't fuck up the story.

>What do you pitch them
GIRL POWER

>how do you make it not shit
Do my utmost to make a decent story with nice character development.

Do as much as I can before editorial inevitably decides that Pale Horse needs to meet Riri or Moon Girl or join the Champions or some dumb shit
>>
>>89203982
How noble. She saved someone whose politics she disagreed with... after thinking about it.

You are fucking cancer. You'd walk straight into a job and Cunts Incorporated, I mean Marvel.
>>
An eccentric billionaire has vowed that if you don't pitch something to Marvel and write at least six issues, they will leave their entire fortune to Anita Sarkeesian. She will use this money to become President and make the possession of cheesecake a capital offence.
>>
File: [000129].jpg (156KB, 643x808px) Image search: [Google]
[000129].jpg
156KB, 643x808px
A western version of Magic knight rayearth
Only more deadly and action pack minus the love interest

Instead of mechs its just very futuristic armors

The red one will be a latina
The blue one is Asian
The green one will be blond white girl
That's diverse enough
But I kind of want them to be male (no trannie) it just seems more effective that way
>>
>>89203982
>he offers her money to grab her pussy
>she let's him be assassinated
>everyone lives happily ever after
>>
>>89203818
Ayayoko a pure!
>>
>>89204067
>A western version of Magic knight rayearth

>LOL WE ENDED UP IN A BIOWARE GAME

Time to fug EVERYTHING.

EVERYTHING.
>>
>>89204072
>>he offers her money to grab her pussy

low energy
>>
>>89203633
>what do you pitch them

Maybe a genderbent version of FLCL exploring female puberty while space opera and government conspiracy and adhd-tier slapstick happens in the background?
>>
>>89203633
>begin with the downtrodden female heroine who encapsulates everything that Marvel is currently trying to appeal to
>give her a diverse rogues gallery who not only commit crimes on her watch but constantly belittle her for her beliefs
>every crime she stops, every battle she wins, every criminal she puts away eats at her resolve a tiny bit
>she begins to grasp at the true scope of what she's trying to achieve and the scope of her ambitions
>she realizes she's in it for the long haul and that this isn't a fly-by operation
>she becomes disillusioned but bears it anyway because she must for the good of the people she saves
>at least, that's how she rationalizes it
>the true nature of criminality unveils itself a piece at a time as she's exposed to the true horrors of what goes on in the underbelly of the city, ranging from drugs to human trafficking to murders
>all of this while constantly fighting to keep her identity a secret and have some semblance of a normal life so that she can recharge her batteries
>soon becomes acquainted with the larger superhero community and sees how everybody else manages to cope - some with humor, others with self-sacrifice and others with sheer lunacy
>it eventually sets in that this will become her whole life and that she'll be doing this until she's old and grey or dead and resurrected
>meanwhile she continues to do her best on her own front while becoming more and more familiar with other male superheroes
>on more than one occasion, her rogues gallery unites to defeat her and she has no choice but to call on her backup
>she begins to realize the value of teamwork and camaraderie while re-evaluating some of her former beliefs about relationships
>she starts fighting in teams more and more, sometimes assuming a vital support role, but always the leading lady of course
>she begins to realize that she enjoys helping others in this role as it can sometimes be more important than being on the front line

Continued
>>
>take Sin
>make her a pretty much subtler, less obviously offensive Moonman
>make all antagonists black and Jewish
>vaguely pitch it as "supervillain coming of age" story
>watch the world burn and my career being ruined forever
>>
>>89204120
Ah Andromeda is going to be fun.
>>
>>89204041

Hey, they wouldn't be paying me to stand out.
>>
File: fckya.gif (2MB, 348x258px) Image search: [Google]
fckya.gif
2MB, 348x258px
>>89204197
>begins to develop a relationship with a male superhero
>starts off professional and platonic, becomes romantic and intimate
>her own crime-fighting is still wearing her down a tiny bit at a time
>soon experiences an existential crisis
>begins to have the talk with her lover about how she wants her life to end up
>having seen the consequences from fighting endlessly and learned the lessons from her colleagues, she realizes that what she wants most is to help the people nearest and dearest to her
>she hangs up her cape and marries her boyfriend
>becomes a loving housewife who supports her husband and provides him with unconditional love and affection whenever he needs it most
>soon becomes a mother and passes on her lesson to her children
>THE PATRIARCHY IS RESTORED
>BENDIS IS FIRED
>DRINKS ALL ROUND AT MARVEL HQ
>>
>>89203633
Mkay. It's called the Unbearable Kant.
She's a Chinese-born philosophy major with the power to turn into a giant she-bear, but she prefers to give people a philosophical mauling.
Her villains are all misrepresenting important philosophers, embody political ideologies and their counterfactual outcroppings or challenge Kantian philosophy directly. Her arch enemy is called Kung Fuzi, a Confucian martial artist.
>>
>>89203633
I think I'd:
> main female lead is minority
> deals with minority problems
> deals with female problems
> females and minorities are hooked

> put in some stereotypical humor
> le minorities are terrorists and women are something something
> males and anti-minorities are hooked
> add good guy white male who is friends with minority female-lead so white male readers have someone to relate to who isn't a dick

> spice up with interesting story
> spice up with some girl drama
> touch political subjects but don't give conclusion

I haven't read the comic in your pic OP, but this is how I'd do it
>>
>>89203749
Zoe and Nakia will be fine. If Kamala can get her book back to just being her book and no crossovers or team books.
>>
>>89203713
Still waiting on seeing Nadia's reaction to Zoe wanted to screw her
>>
All I can come up with is a girl danny phantom
Its going to be a spirit detective type of story
>>
>>89204353
Nakia, you fuckhead!
How can people still get her name wrong?
>>
Just give me a sharkgirl ongoing for fucks sake
>>
>>89203818
This unironically
>>
>>89204301
>no domestic abuse painted in a positive light because "she deserved it"
DROPPED
It's such a good opportunity to piss SJWs off.
>>
>>89203776
Gee, I wonder why
>>
A Sailor Moon type of story with several female leads each with the various powers and abilities. A token gay men is also part of the main cast.

how they receive their abilities is not important to the story but what is important to the story is that the main female character who is Southern Mediterranean or full-blown black ethnicity is struggling to balance super hero live with every day girl life. she manages to find some form of balance between the two in the form of a male love interest. Several twists and turns later it is revealed that this male love interest is not only one of their most dangerous arch enemy but is also incredibly racist and is having difficulty understanding his feelings. It is in equal parts story about understanding people who don't believe the same as you and hell maybe your beliefs aren't as important as you first thought them to be. The main motto of the story could be something along the lines of Love wins in the end with the villain eventually turning around and maybe even the main female learning a thing or two politically from the villain
>>
>>89204389
Because that is a ton of boxes to check and the villain galleries are plenty full as they are?
>>
>>89204340
What is this, the Mindy Project? Take your shitty sitcom away
>>
Make a series called Small Town Heroes
>Inner City black girl acquires superpowers, tries to join the champions
>Not very good at heroing and her powers are pretty shabby
>The Champions don't want to reject her outright, because because muh divesity
>They give her the job of traveling the world recruiting for the champions, finding suitable candidates instead

Could be fun. You could go to the really obscure parts of Marvel while introducing small, new diverse characters.
>>
>>89204415
>become the real Champions and actually do what the Champions are supposed to stand for, instead of just punching to solve problems
>>
>>89204405
>implying the superhero galleries aren't overbloated
>>
>>89204444
Eh, dropping heroes is easier, I think.
But making up villains for your hero is more of a risk because you have to build them up as opposed to known quantities which allow you to spend more pages on your hero.
>>
File: Gruppo.png (339KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
Gruppo.png
339KB, 500x406px
>>89203633
Ill just pitch a more flesh out less slutty version of the winks club

Change their powers and themes a bit like the music one wtf is that? Make her a psionic
The blonde girl would be the ice since the red hair one is already fire and sun
>>
>>89203633
they all live in Syria
>>
>>89204143
>multiple older guys trying to kuri-kuri a 12-year-old

Disney would never allow it, regardless of all the possibilities
>>
>>89203716

Is that why Marvel's writing is so shit? The writers just sit in their bedrooms all days, browsing twitter and masturbating to their own self-righteousness and never have to engage with real people?
>>
File: 1394922597763.jpg (51KB, 448x488px) Image search: [Google]
1394922597763.jpg
51KB, 448x488px
>>89203633
I will take every single stupid girl fad, throw them at a wall, scrape whatever gender confused glitter vomit of the wallpaper and sell it back to them for a dollar a page.

they want that crap? ill feed it to them by the shovel load.

how you ask? By marketing in a way that offends the-right man babies and use the ensuing butthurt to fuel feminist rage boners. but I wont stop here, ill throw in a ton of rainbow diarrhoea waifus, traps, furrys and pretty gaybois. and then even you, /co will line up to eat from my ass crack.

First issue; "TRUMP - tiny hands, even tinier dick".
>>
>>89204520
Sigh
>>
File: Nice.png (230KB, 517x316px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.png
230KB, 517x316px
>>89204301
>THE PATRIARCHY IS RESTORED
I would buy this and I would follow it through to see the end result
>>
>>89204534
Stay away from me or I'll call the police, you freak
>>
Kamala dealing with the true culture ingrained in Islam, including having a prepubescent relative get fucked by a hairy old man because it's totes okay in the Quran. This includes her deciding to become an apostate, having to reveal her secret identity when a muslim friend/relative/etc. she thought cared about her tries to kill her for leaving the faith and her only recourse is to use her powers.
>>
>>89204622
>Basically the liberal Atheist's struggle in modern-day America
>>
>>89203982
Does he work in North Carolina?
>>
I would go to the creator of Worm, the web serial and work with him to edit and adapt his story. It already fufills

https://parahumans.wordpress.com

Spoilers below. Warning

Female protagonist

Diverse team. Brian is black and she lusts after him (and gets friend zoned for a while). Alec could be made Hispanic. Otherwise the diversity would be from others teams such as the Protectrate and the other criminals. Miss Miltia is Kurdish, Aegis is Hispanic and one of the other wards was Hispanic as well. Shadow Stalker is Black and a total bitch. Panacea is a lesbian lusting after her adopted sister. Alec is bisexual. There is even a arc about the son of the Neo Nazi group getting free of the group and adopts the name Golem because of his powers and a fuck you to his dad (Golems are Jewish).

It's something new as a descent from wanting to be a hero to a villan and after a long time, into a anti hero. The powers are intresting.

The only real issue is politics. I think looking at the Endbringer and PRT policies more in depth could help. Plus the anti bullying thing. But they wouldn't be going fuck you trump.
>>
>>89204622
Yeah, sure.
They fly in from Pakistan to kill her.
>>
ITT anons giving Marvel writers ideas to rip off
>>
>>89204666
More of a red pill.
>>89204679
Could just go to Pakistan to visit family, and rape attempts galore.
>>
Mantis

Cosmic adventures. Space Dandy mixed with SAGA; black humor to alleviate some of the more serious story turns. Quoi is a recurring character, but comes in phases, sometimes as an adult, other times a child or old man, supposedly to have her help him manage his burgeoning cosmic powers although there's little she can actually do and he refuses all her referrals because he's afraid they'll try to take advantage of his abilities. As they bond through this strange overarching subplot, it transpires that he's trying to tell her that Raptra has died recently, a grief so painful and potentially catastrophic that he's buried it deep within himself, hoping his mother can fish it out of him using her abilities because he's not strong enough to say it out loud without exploding in both senses of the word.

The finale (if I make it there/if the numbers drop too hard) is big and apocalyptic and reminiscent of the INCAL, but it's rendered both poignant and irrelevant when Quoi returns one last time after all is said and done. He pulls Mantis to a parallel plane of existence and shows her a massive space-time calamity that no one in the series noticed that's been gestating in the background. It's his role as the Celestial Messiah to tidy up such existential wedgies as those lower than him are hard-pressed to do so and those above him are too detached to truly care. And he does so effortlessly, almost anticlimactically. When Mantis asks why he's showing her this, he explains that telling everyone else would depress him, but he wanted to let somebody know, to make at least one person proud of this quiet, but essential act of megalithic maintenance he'll be doing for infinity. Mantis tells him she's proud, they watch the anomaly fade away peacefully, and she returns to the regular universe to do her own part in protecting it from within and because she's not done exploring it.
>>
>>89204916
I don't think they're asking you to write about your waifu, anon.
>>
>>89203715
>"It's not a cape comic. There will be no references to or appearrances of any Marvel-held trademarks in it and I reserve the rights for myself, so that the story or characters can not be revisited and incorporated into stories featuring them at a later date. Also I will be the only writer and I will pick artists from your stable myself."

We're going in another direction.
>>
>>89203633
Teenage girl from either Appalachian Kentucky or Tennessee discovers symbiote suit or something similar to the theme of accidentally getting powers. She doesn't know if she wants to be a hero or not. She does know about the heroes, but they're all in New York, so meeting them for advice is practically impossible. She's thinking maybe use her powers for money so she can get her family out of one of the poorer parts of the county. Then again, if she does use her powers, maybe she can help her community and do more than just make money.

A theme could be about poverty in Southern states and what being a hero means.
>>
>>89203982
I can already see the panels where she's making exaggerated sighs while fighting her way through hordes of racially and gender-diverse terrorists.

Maybe she even apologizes when she has to punch a fellow womyn?

And then she rescues the politician, and he thanks her, and she interrupts him.

"Can you just, like, not? I mean, literally?"
>>
>>89204727
>Implying I should be worried at all
I don't think anyone in there roster would want to talk about Kentucky or Tennessee, especially ones like Mark "Superman's Origins should be in a city instead of a farm" Waid and Nick Spencer. The fact that it's almost guaranteed that they would have to write Republicans in at least neutral light would be enough of a turn off for them.
>>
>>89205111
I like this.
>>
File: DevilDinosaur4.jpg (51KB, 509x302px)
DevilDinosaur4.jpg
51KB, 509x302px
>>89204987
All right, then. Nextwave 2 with the girls of the group bitching about how they didn't get their due as to how "progressive" they were back in the day. They head out, reformed and ready to get acclaim, dragging along a very unwilling Captain and a Machine Man that's trying to be a legitimate blue-and-true superhero again, but is slowly regressing back to his infamous fleshy hating/lusting ways.
>>
Runaways.
>>
>>89203633
Just a SJW landwhale getting fucked in the ass by every misfortune my twisted my can imagine. She later discovers a terrible secret that destroys her world view but confirms many of the things she secretly suspected were behind her misery...

All of her problems were not the fault of a cis-hetero white supremacist patriarchy. In truth, it was all the result of poor decisions on her part, from her grotesque appearance keeping her entirely alone to never getting a job because she went for liberal arts instead of applicable skills.
>>
File: emme sketches colored.png (550KB, 1475x900px) Image search: [Google]
emme sketches colored.png
550KB, 1475x900px
I'd do something with the character in the shitty YA novel I've been writing, but having another dark-skinned female character with stretchy powers would be redundant I guess.
>>
>>89205235
You know Mark Waid wrote 50+ issues of a run set in Alabama, right?
>>
>>89203633
>female-led comic aimed at young women
Ah, see, theres the problem. If I wanted to market it to women, I'd have it star a team of buff men who have deep feelings and intimate interpersonal relationships. It's all SUPER platonic.
>>
Starring women, sure!

-3 guys are hit by cosmic rays or something
-All gain super powers, one gains ghost like powers, being able to phase through objects, fire energy beams, and posses people, another gets the power to speak to machines, energy fields, and the last one gets a ridiculous boost to his strength and speed for a few minutes but burns out right after.
-Oh, and it turns them into girls.
-People assumed they killed the dudes so they go on the run.
-Oh, and they all get wicked skateboards, and a hot rod that turns into a giant robot.
-Insert women issues!
-Insert politics!
-Insert all the issues that come with changing genders!
>>
File: f6b98acc13b16396a38e6e361a3104bb.jpg (858KB, 1470x2060px) Image search: [Google]
f6b98acc13b16396a38e6e361a3104bb.jpg
858KB, 1470x2060px
Valkyrie comic that openly mocks modern laissez faire feminism while the main character knocks back Flagons of mead and hits on anything pretty with two legs and claims to be better than men in every way.
>>
File: forty keks.jpg (3KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
forty keks.jpg
3KB, 125x110px
>>89204534
>>
>>89203982
You're getting shit but this is probably the best one. You hit every requirement and could have a good story. Too make it less cliche you could have a right leaning white girl save a left politician
>>
File: waifu square.jpg (78KB, 541x543px)
waifu square.jpg
78KB, 541x543px
It's about eating disorders in young girls and the adversity of single and teenage mothers.
>>
>>89205687
>Valkyrie talks smack about dudes through several issues
>Gets into pissing match with Sif
>Sif gets shit-eating grin
>"Ey, Thor! Guess who's been talking shit about you and your daddy!"
>>
Sure?

-6 girls find weird bracelets in an abandoned cave, all ending up here through various circumstances
-The bracelets all give them weird suits that also grant them powers (detailed later
-An alien shows up right after (through images in their brains), explaining that those bracelets were once standard issue to an intergalactic peace keeping force from the 4th iteration of the universe, and now they must use them for good.
-They also get their own vehicles (based on real vehicles with twists), or in one's case, an animal that can all turn into humanoid robots and all have an extra, secret function.
-They leave confused but go back to their homes
-But it turns out those bracelets aren't the only thing that survived the 4th unverse, aliens imprisoned in a pocket dimension break out.
-Confronting the threat of the most vicious creatures from an age gone past, they must combine their powers to protect the Earth, and balance their normal lives.

-All get standard strength, durability, stamina, and speed boost.
-Each suit gets extra abilities unique to it (1 gets a pistol and hurling herself into a fire ball, 2 swords and greater speed, 3 wind plus yoyo's, 4 drills, 5 armed like a tank, and 6 another essentially a ninja)
-Vehicles assigned to them allow to fight stronger enemies, and they're assigned as thus:

-One gets a battleship, bullet train, and a fighter
-4 share one combined mode, all formed from construction vehicles
-The last one gets a hawk robot that combines with a bear robot, and a snake
>>
>>89203633
i would just make a straight up parody of books like spidergwen & burnside batgirl
>>
>>89206030
Shit, even doing the first arc for the hell of it.

After obtaining their abilities, they encounter weird gaint truck size canine monsters eating some people, but upon seeing them attack a kid, they spring into action, but odds are against them so they end up combining with their vehicles, each ending up in their own personal robot, dispatching the canines easily, but far away, a creature watches the struggle.

Next issue deals with the consequences of their disappearance in the night, girl problems, yadda, yadda.

Later in the day, a huge dog creature shows up, much larger than the one from the previous days, they're almost about to kill it before another creature arrives, kills and starts eating it (creature looks like the cross of a bear with a shark). The creature, revealing himself to be Balgan, whose crimes included spiraling worlds into chaos by sending animal breeds that would quickly grow and consume everything, then he would collect and devour them himself. He thanks the girls for doing the killing for him, helping himself to the left overs from their first battle. Enraged, number one uses the secret function of their robots to combine her jet, bullet train, and fighter into a massive robot. The battle could go either way between them, until she uses her finisher, and destroys him.

The last 2 pages are 1 realizing she just killed a person (even if it was an evil monster), and freaking out over it.
>>
>>89204067
also mokona is a black muslim, you are missing oppression points
>>
>>89206498
>>89206030
You could've just said
>all girl pg/pg13 power rangers
>>
>>89205004
From what I gather, the problems always start when they try to integrate what's fundamentally a good comic into their larger universe of trademarks, so anything preventing that should keep the quality somewhat stable.
>>
>>89204772
>More of a red pill.
Significant overlap in the venn diagram there.
>>
File: 1234123431242.png (531KB, 612x670px) Image search: [Google]
1234123431242.png
531KB, 612x670px
>>89203633
Write a story about a Christian Kurdish woman in the Middle East and her sisters who decide to join the resistance and take up arms to fight against the ISIS who killed their family, instilling a deep burning hatred towards Muslims in them.

Your move Mr. Cuckman
>>
File: mfw3.jpg (11KB, 288x277px)
mfw3.jpg
11KB, 288x277px
>>89208286
>generic french comic plots are edgy and controversial in the US

"Land of the Free", eh?
>>
File: 1469912808736.gif (586KB, 689x604px) Image search: [Google]
1469912808736.gif
586KB, 689x604px
>>89205687
>knocks back Flagons of mead and hits on anything pretty with two legs and claims to be better than men in every way.
Judging from your run-on sentence I get a relaxed tone that could be played for laughs. Simultaneously serious and satirical.
The character you describe sounds like an archetype that is sorely underdeveloped in society's schema of the female. I've talked to a numerous women who opened up to me and feel they don't fall into the "female" archetype and wish to behave in a "male" way. Such a character could give said girls an inspiration to express themselves.
I hear Ryuko was very popular among females, after all.

Fund it.
>>
>>89204678
Yeah, worm would be freaking great if made into a comic, up to the end.

Really, I would just love to see a comic of the Leviathan bit.

But really, Taylor's struggle with identity and her whole burning desire to be a hero would make a great comic.
>>
>>89203633
too be honest I'l bring back Runaways Xavin

you know the genderfuild Skull who's human form is black aka current Marvels welt dream

have them deal with all there friends are dead or broken apart
and gender issues

Really why haven't they done this yet!? (other than Sony owns Skulls)
>>
>Male only Alien race decides to grant human teen boy super powers a'la Shazam

>But wait! A mix up grants his twin sister the powers instead! Now she has the ability to turn into a super-powered teenage boy!

>Girl digs the powers and fights crime while dealing with bullshit/red tape from the alien race's councilmen that shit on her accomplishments no matter what she does.

Cast includes:

>White straight girl MC who slips up and has people thinking she's homo a lot

>Girl to boy mexican trans bff / comp. genius who knows the girl's secret (throw in arc about jealousy over girl's ability to transform). "Now you know how I feel" and "No your powers don't make you trans" jokes aplenty

>Twin brother who knows secret identity and acts as a guide on how to be boyish to his sister. Also breaks down shit from alien society's point of view.

>Fugly, gay asian best friend who doesn't know her secret. Mc tries to build his confidence by asking for his number in hero form in front of fays making fun of him, resulting in best friend falling for her male form and MC having to keep up the act so his self confidence won't shatter.

>Black teen superhero that MC works with when transformed. MC has crush and tries to pry out info she can use to get him to like her, but just causes the guy to think MC is a gay white dude with a thing for black guys.

>Alien council members that watch MC's progress, giving her shit over everything and often scoring her battles.

Where's my million dollars?
>>
>>89204678
But then the Hispanic would be a rapist
>>
>>89204622
>Kamala dealing with the true culture ingrained in Islam, including having a prepubescent relative get fucked by a hairy old man because it's totes okay in the Quran.
It's okay in the Bible too.
>>
New Mutants featuring a new team of girl mutants, lead by Dani Moonstar as their Xavier-type leader.
>>
>>89213980
Why do you people say this all the time? You obviously don't mean it and know there's a significant difference between Christian values and Muslim values.
>>
>>89203633
I go down to the dollar store and drop a big ass MLP coloring book on their table and flip them off as I walk out.
>>
>>89214029
Only if Moonstar is bald too. And she has karma in a prof x wheelchair as her right hand.
>>
File: femme-fetale-powerpuff-girls(2).jpg (81KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
femme-fetale-powerpuff-girls(2).jpg
81KB, 600x400px
Make it about the elephant in the room. Tumblr feminists ruining the third wave for everyone by turning it into a war on men.

Make it more about why the individual achievements and talents of women should be celebrated and why the professional victimhood and waging war on men should be shunned.

E.g. this episode of PPG
>>
>>89213883
Okay Alec doesn't need to be changed. I just remembered that he was French Canadian. That is both much better as a rapist and slightly diverse. Worm is diverse anyway. Like a good AI that is actually a character instead of bleep bloop.

>>89213003
It would need a good author and artist to capture the powers and her struggle. But if done well it should easily be a massive hit.
>>
>>89203633
>You just got hired by Marvel. They want you to write a female-led comic aimed at young women, featuring a diverse cast and touching on political issues of the day. This is your big break and you can't turn it down.
It's a about a group of conservative female soldiers in the middle east that are empowered by the ghosts of angry massacre buddhists with supernatural abilities in exchange for eradicating islam.
Title pending
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.