[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your /v/ related /co/ ideas, anons. Lets discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Tell me about your /v/ related /co/ ideas, anons. Lets discuss /co/ based games we'd like to see, /co/ games that are the best, and things of that nature.

Still miss this particular game. I loved it dearly, despite its flaws and idiotic dev team.
>>
>alternate universe premise
>barely release any alternate universe characters after the first big push
>fucking Starro and Krypto of all things

I wish this game would have caught traction, but it felt like they squandered their own premise.
>>
>>89199169
They really did though. Plus they launched with a map no one wanted.

>One half of the player base wanted Gotham Heights.
>One half of the play base wanted Gotham Divided.
>No one wanted Coast City.
>Hmmmmm
>>
>>89199099
X-Men Tactics, complete with traditional 'convincing any random villain who looks funny to join your side'

AIM: Conquer the World. Like Saints Row in tone and gameplay, but with you competing against hydra and the hand and stuff for territory instead of gangs
>>
I was a pro at that game, shame it died. But the Devs were so retarded.

And had some tranny as the face of the fucking game.
>>
>>89199314
>X-Men Tactics

I would fucking kill for a DC/Marvel/Original Property Superheroes Tactics game. Fucking loved Tactics games growing up and it's basically a dead genre anymore. A superhero themed one would be a breath of fresh air
>>
>>89199445
Yeah, I never understood why the community manager was that thing. He was nice, but definitely not a lady. But Turbine was fully responsible for killing IC, no one else. Also, those costumes were abysmal, did not ever want to buy.

>Desert Camo Batman.
>Baywatch Aquaman.
>Roman Archer Green Arrow.

Give me shit from the comics. It's why I'm playing this game.

Also, I'd take a DC game with the graphical/cinematic experience of Lost Ark (https://youtu.be/kgpBXtKxaeA), with improved gameplay from X-Men Legends.
>>
>>89199631
So many of the costumes were garbage jokey ones. So many people complained and wanted comic ones. Fuck turbine.

They ran that game into the ground. Now we will never get another DC MOBA.
>>
>>89199691
They really did. They had a lot of interesting ideas and if they could have actually listened to the community, the game probably would have flourished, which is always going to be sad in retrospect. I've been toying with the idea of approaching WB/DC to obtain the DC license and attempt to re-enter the MOBA market, but even if they agreed, I just don't have the capital/funds to actually pursue it.
>>
Mass effect + No Man's Sky and slap a lantern ring on it. Build up willpower (basically XP) to unlock constructs by completing missions.

Base it off of SCW.

Or whatever.

Or make a Martian Manhunter, because I have yet to see a game that encourages you to walk through walls.
>>
>>89199911
The GL movie tie-in game on PS3 is actually okay, desu. Not phenomenal, but not bad either. He's such a simple concept yet no one designs around it.
>>
File: PlasticManv2_07.jpg (63KB, 745x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PlasticManv2_07.jpg
63KB, 745x1024px
>>89199099
Open world beat'em up in the vein of Ultimate Spider-Man starring Plastic Man, featuring minigames/levels in other genres.

Basic premise is Plastic Man trying to get enough good publicity to sell out so his family can live on easy street for the rest of their lives, and uncovering a larger (vaguely meta) conspiracy in the process.
>>
>>89201246
Could be interesting. But Plastic Man powers are so varied, it'd be hard to design around all of them.
>>
>>89201297
Stretchy powers and some preset disguise forms.

Basically a really wacky prototype.
>>
>>89201327
This is exactly what I had in mind.
>>
>>89199099
A Teen Titans game with inFamous and Arkham gameplay fusion but with 4 players co-op
>>
>>89201327
>Basically a really wacky prototype
Sold.
>>
File: CL0c7rbWsAA2CU_.jpg (58KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
CL0c7rbWsAA2CU_.jpg
58KB, 600x578px
>>89199099
Fucking easy.

Carbon copy of BamHam, but with accentuation on acrobatics and clue gathering.

Clues are used in carbon copy of Ace Attorney trials.

What Sony and Microsoft did to that cancelled Daredevil game is actually very lewd, they fucked that game sideways. Devs had right ideas about story, acrobatics and combat, even though leaked alpha footage doesn't look too good.
>>
An Arkham-esque Green arrow game but with less detective work, more vigilantism and trick arrows out the wazoo.

Also a Black Canary co-op mode would be sweet
>>
>>89201416
That rail grinding though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.