[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /co/'s thoughts on the fact that The Loud House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (24KB, 297x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 297x144px
What is /co/'s thoughts on the fact that The Loud House is going to have at least 78 half hours?

That makes it the 6th longest running Nickelodeon show in terms of episodes, behind The Thornberrys, Arnold, Rugrats, Fairly OddParents, and SpongeBob
>>
>>89181595
It hasn't even been out for a full year
>>
Uh, how? is that possible?

>>89181695
This, how is it already at that point?
>>
>>89181695
>>89181967
Nick keeps airing the episodes in a "bomb" format, usually there's a bomb 1-2 times a month.
>>
>>89182139
That still doesn't make sense to me somehow...almost one hundred episodes in less than a year?
>>
>>89182725
I suspect it's more because of how long it's been signed on. Fairly sure the 3rd season has been confirmed before Season 2 started airing.
>>
>>89182845
While I like the show, that somewhat worries me....how little effort actually goes into it?
>>
>>89182845
Yeah, Season 3 got confirmed towards the end of Season 1.

Seems like Nick is doing to The Loud House what Disney did to Star Vs.
>>
>>89182957
Well, it's animated in Toon Boom Harmony, so it should take at least a few months per episode.
>>
Remember the first bomb format Nickelodeon did?

It was with CatDog
>>
>>89181595
It makes me happy because I enjoy the show.
>>
>>89181595
>What is /co/'s thoughts on the fact that The Loud House is going to have at least 78 half hours?

Umm... what? There's only been 33 episodes that have finished production.
>>
>>89184675
>>89184726
>>89184752
>>89184775

>>>/aco/
>>
>>89181595
IN THE LOUD HOUSE
>>
>>89182957
Not sure why it should worry you. It was confirmed for Season 3 because the ratings of Season 1 made it the first show in forever to beat the Sponge. It's not because they cost 5 cents and take 10 minutes to make like Johnny Test and it's constant renewings
>>
>>89187142
>Not sure why it should worry you. It was confirmed for Season 3 because the ratings of Season 1 made it the first show in forever to beat the Sponge

All that pedo/fetish pandering is really paying off.
>>
so, is everyone getting a girlfriend/boyfriend in this?
>>
>>89188786
savino wants to stop the incest shippings of the sick fucks
>>
>>89188786
It's kind of a natural, inevitable storyline.
>>
>>89189277
fuck off worst girl
>>
>>89182139
You could say it really is, LOUD
>>
>>89189419
again, fuck off
>>
>>89189126
He's that desperate though to have fucking 8 year olds be in a relationship?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.