[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congratulations, you're the seventh member of Team Cap!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: vlcsnap-2016-10-14-01h35m44s38.png (731KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-14-01h35m44s38.png
731KB, 1280x720px
Congratulations, you're the seventh member of Team Cap!

1. What are your powers?
2. Do you ride with Hawkeye's party van or the Capmobile?
>>
>>89175682
>1. What are your powers
Since Quicksilver died, they could use a speedster on the team.

>2. Do you ride with Hawkeye's party van or the Capmobile?
If I choose the Capmobile, does that mean I can sit on Cap's lap? Since it's so cramped and there's no space left.
>>
>>89175682
>1. What are your powers?
Shapeshifting
I am the party van
>>
>>89175682
The power to cause orgies
Hawkeye's party van
>>
>>89175682
Well, I shoot people. That's not going to be a problem, right?

Anyway, I have my own motorcycle so I don't have to go in either. I'd take a seat in the van if I had too. The Cap Buggy seems cramped.
>>
>>89175806
Darn, forgot the picture.
>>
>>89175798
So you end the argument by using your powers and causing a massive Avengers orgy?
>>
>>89175812

Is there a better way to resolve the situation? Black Widow and Witch getting spit-roasted?
>>
what i like about the avengers end fight is that there's alot of tactics and strategy (and geograph) compared to most action movies

everyone was playing their role how i thought it would go down, obviously with thor, hulk and iron man taking out the most and biggest enemies, hawkeye doing recon and cap organising everything, no one was doing more than what they should have been able to handle

that airport fight really annoyed me because how the FUCK does Falcon evade Iron Man, War Machine and Vision at the same time? at least if Wanda was helping him to... but he made the two Iron Men look retarded

War Machine being retarded so that him and Black Panther together couldn't take Cap LOL
Black Panther and Cap were already evenly matched, all he would have had to do is shoot that sonic shit at him from a distance

>black widow defeated, don't bother to cuff her to take her weapons
>that webbing that dissapears in 2 seconds of not being on screen
>vision not doing anything
>vision being retarded and trying to shoot falcons head off instead of chasing him
>>
>>89175743
>Since Quicksilver died, they could use a speedster on the team.
>If I choose the Capmobile, does that mean I can sit on Cap's lap?

don't cheat on Mack, Yo-Yo. You don't want that shotgun axe up there
>>
>>89175798
>The power to cause orgies
Poor Wanda.
>>
>>89175682
I lift skirts.
>>
>>89175825
This seems to be the best option. They can satisfy 4 guys between them. Nat would have to show Wanda the ropes.
>>
>>89175682
1. Cuddle Man, able to give amazing cuddles.

2. In Clint's van, cuddling and snuggling Wanda.
>>
>>89175682
1. I'm a thermal battery. I absorb heat, store it in my body and release it on will.
2. I ride with Clint, Wanda and Scott, cooling their beer and heating their coffee.
>>
>>89175682

1. A speedster would make the most sense but would probably make Wanda feel sad.

So telekinesis - similar to classes post COIE Superboy, so it also allows me flight capabilities.

2. I'd fly behind the Capmobile, it's too crowded otherwise.
>>
Teleportation

*teleports behind you*
Neither
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.