[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anything fill the void after pic rel? What do you think about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 0f99c5beb826a1cb3c155d700b7b628b.jpg (295KB, 1024x513px) Image search: [Google]
0f99c5beb826a1cb3c155d700b7b628b.jpg
295KB, 1024x513px
Can anything fill the void after pic rel? What do you think about BoJack Horseman?
>>
LE SAD HORSE SHOW
>>
>BoJackass Horseredditor
>>
>>89168293
are we doing this now? Is /co/ really going to start hating Bojack, even though it's been our darling since S1 premiered? It's not like the reaction to S3 was even "lukewarm" here, /co/ fucking loved it. Are we going to swing back and start hating it for no reason now?
>>
Make a penis butter sandwich, bitch!
>>
>>89168446
Don't let the people who don't like the show that gets you down get you down.
>>
>>89168446
I dunno about the rest of the board but I thought S3 was stale and disappointing.
>>
>>89168506
Season 3 was easily the best season quality wise.
>>
>>89168558
What did you like about it?
>>
>>89168505
Nah, just sick of the "love an unironically good show/comic for a few months and then pretend we all hated it forever" /co/ meme.

>>89168506
The generals were foaming at their mouths and worshipping every detail, and we *all* fucking cried at Sarah Lynn, even if you somehow hated S3.
>>
>>89168616
The writing was better, the characters seemed more thought out. Season 2 seemed like a random bunch of stuff that had some highlights like episode 11, but thats really it. Season 3 on the other hand had more interesting episodes, had more heartbreaking moments and so on... When I go back to Bojack, I just watch season 3 clips. Maybe I am biased or some shit but to me it was the best and I really hope that s4 will be even better.
>>
>>89168446
S3 was weaksauce and filler and Sarah Lynn's death was clunky. It's a good development for Bojack (he hurt someone irredeemably) but the season was half a season's worth of development at best and probably less.
>>
>Bo9gag RedditHorse
>>
>>89168446
>Are we going to swing back and start hating it for no reason now?
We csnt like things thats what reddit and tumblr does
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.