[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on MLaaTR? It's decent, don't mind that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: suxxcc.png (333KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
suxxcc.png
333KB, 630x473px
Opinions on MLaaTR?
It's decent, don't mind that it got cancelled.
>>
>>89159099
Maybe the reboot will come here this year.
>>
>>89159099
It's a fucking robot and one of the key traits is that it acts and looks like a fucking teenage girl? How fucking generic.
>>
Whats her personality?
>>
>>89160250
>>89160237
Her being generic teenager is kind the point, since she TRIES to be teenage girl.
>>
>>89159099
all i know is garabatoz better continue on that comic he was doing i need that vexus x brad and sheldon three way
>>
File: IMG_20160805_154105.jpg (37KB, 639x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_154105.jpg
37KB, 639x478px
>>89160250
The way she like boys.
>>
File: teenage-robot-klikplaat.gif (39KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
teenage-robot-klikplaat.gif
39KB, 600x410px
>>89160069
I'll be honest. It had potential, but got the shaft by Nickelodeon, particularly in it's scheduling.

Putting in the Teen Nick slot may have made sense to them, but the tone of show didn't really fit. It seemed over the top with the humor towards teen stereotypes.

Kids would like the action. Teens would enjoy the drama, which was quite minimal. Having a female lead certainly would be empowering for girls, and the show wasn't in your face about it either.

The episodic format didn't leave much room for character development, and potential arcs didn't get a chance to pan out. It might have done better if it were serialized.

All in all, the show seem mostly to be an action/comedy cartoon with a satirical take on teenagers.

>>89160250
Jenny is shallow, impressionable, headstrong, and socially awkward. Her desire are love is strong, but fueled by what she reads instead of experience, which makes for a lot of cringe.

Her close friends are key to her support and growth because of their understanding and acceptance of her. Its clear she won't get it from anyone else, who mostly treat her with suspicion and fear.

Her personality is the type that needs a LOT of patience and understanding.
>>
>>89162012

Great post
>>
>>89162012
And it's really good.
>>
>>89159099
Love the show and art direction. However the waifufagging has gone too far.
>that shitty oc of jenny except she's black and looks even less robotic
>>
>>89162012
/thread
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.