[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGn ROU_MeBQ Apparently the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Frylock.png (695KB, 749x575px)
Frylock.png
695KB, 749x575px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGnROU_MeBQ

Apparently the original Aqua Teen pilot had a bit of extra content that was never included in any release. Thankfully someone recorded it when it premiered on CN at like 5 in the morning.
>>
Isn't it on the season 1 DVD?
>>
>>89156804

The regular pilot but this is the original original.
>>
File: rabbot.webm (2MB, 710x480px) Image search: [Google]
rabbot.webm
2MB, 710x480px
>>89156804
that was a test pilot that was never broadcasted. it also looked a lot shittier.
>>
File: happy-time harry.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
happy-time harry.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>89156782
>hearing the new Dr. Weird line
>tfw you remember that, if ATHF ever comes back, Dr. Weird and Steve won't
>>
Did Frylock ever actually shoot his fries like he does in the intro?
>>
>>89157124
GENTLEMEN!
>>
>>89157124
MY METAL BOY
>>
File: The Spudshack.png (1024KB, 1025x701px) Image search: [Google]
The Spudshack.png
1024KB, 1025x701px
Frylock's apartment was comfy
>>
>>89157429
He did it in the movie and I think one other episode
>>
Haven't seen the first ep in a while, what are the differences outside of the scene cuts? Was that upward angle with Frylock in the original?
>>
>>89157705
- the giant frog part
- Shake saying "your car has been crushed, mystery solved!"
- Frylock's magic words when he shoots the eye lasers
- the shot of Shake inside the hair salon
- all the scene transitions
>>
>>89157838
Oh cool, the frog bit was the only one I didn't immediately recognize. Cheers
>>
>>89156782
Also the pilot episode is TV-MA now when it airs on Adult Swim for some reason
>>
Post Carl /co/mrades
>>
>tfw Adult Swim is launching a classic nostalgia block tonight
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.