[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck is Abomination? Is he in prison? If so, how do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: MovieAbomination.jpg (20KB, 412x241px) Image search: [Google]
MovieAbomination.jpg
20KB, 412x241px
Where the fuck is Abomination? Is he in prison? If so, how do they contain him? Did he turn back into a human? What if he turns into Abomination again? If he's in prison, why didn't Ultron break him out to fight Hulk? He obviously can't handle Hulk by himself. Why hasn't he been mentioned? If they found a way to contain Abomination, then why didn't they do the same with Hulk when he was terrorizing cities? Is the Incredible Hulk movie even considered part of the MCU? If so, how do they explain Norton turning into Ruffalo? If Stan Lee's character died in this movie, how does he show up in every Marvel movie past this point? It doesn't make any sense.
>>
He was mentioned multiple times. Ross wanted him to be an Avenger. He's in Ross's custody now, I suppose. Probably in the same place where Hawkeye and Ant Man ended up in Civil War.
Potentially it could mean that Ross is experimenting with the Hulk formula and will at some point turn into Red Hulk.
Remember Talbot? A leutenant under Ross who had hots for Betty? He's employing Absorbing Man as his personal bodyguard to counter any possible powered attack.
>>
>>89156600
What happened to that nerd guy who got infected with the weird goo and his brains started acting out weird?
>>
>>89157506
Yes, Leader film when?
>>
>>89157616
Never. Distribution rights belong to someone else for Hulk solo movies.
However they could use him and Mad Thinker in the Inhuman tv show for THAT scene from Quiet Room. That would be lovely.
>>
>>89156600
>If Stan Lee's character died in this movie, how does he show up in every Marvel movie past this point

How did Stan Lee's character get to Xandar? How many Stan Lees are there in the world?

Christ, imagine how many celebrities must die in the MCU, we've only got one, they have upwards of three...

>>89157506
Apparently he appeared in a tie-in comic where Black Widow broke his face and threw him in jail but it may not be canon.
>>
>>89156600
A T L A S
T
L
A
S
>>
>>89156600
Him and Leader showed up on MCU comics.
>>
>>89157470
>Remember Talbot? A leutenant under Ross who had hots for Betty? He's employing Absorbing Man as his personal bodyguard to counter any possible powered attack.
Is this from the movies or the tv shows? Not OP but I don't remember any of that.
>>
>>89157721
Stan Lee's The Watcher senpai
>>
>>89156600
Where is the difference between Abomination and Hulk formular wise?
>>
>>89157724
Atlas will be the test subject for the Cross Particles the HYDRA dude fled with
>>
>>89157751
Talbot is from the first movie. Now he's a major character in Agents of Shield, played by a different actor.
>>
>>89157754
I like this, and wouldn't mind it being an actual thing.
>>
>>89157470
>Ross wanted him to be an Avenger
?
Also I like how much this supports him becoming a Thunderbolt, if true.
>>89157751
TV. Agents of Shield.
Absorbing Man's debut is quit possibly the best shit AoS has ever done, I advise looking up the clips.
>>
>>89157785
I don't mean to start shit, but I heard that show was not cannon
>>
>>89156600

This >>89157664 , it was done under a different license agreement so it won't come to MCU till that gets worked out, which could take a very long time.
>>
>>89157808
Consultant short from Iron-Man DVD. Ross was consulted on the Avengers initiative, wanted to place Abomination on the team. Fury sent Start to botch negotiations.
>>
>>89156600
If I remember correctly, Fury's Big Week establishes that he's locked up.
The Consultant one shot adds that the World Security Council Hydra wants to add The Abomination to the Avengers. Coulson and Sitwell send Stark to piss off Ross so he doesn't approve of Abomination's release.
He's presumably still locked up, probably in the Raft
The Incredible Hulk movie is canon, they brought back Ross, mentioned Hulk breaking Harlem, and so on.
The big reason they don't bring in any Hulk elements is because of the whole Universal rights thing. so he's mainly put into team movies, and in Iron Man 3 and Thor Ragnarok's case, other heroes's films
>>
>>89157785

He was in the 2003 movie not the MCU
>>
>>89157854
You heard wrong
>>
>>89157854
It is technically canon. Like Disney's Star Wars, if not said otherwise by Feig or any other person as important as him, everything is canon to the MCU.
But peoples, such as me, tends to disregarding the tv shows or tie-in comics as non-canon for reasons. You gotta keep in mind tough that head canon =/= non canon
>>
>>89157909
There was also a draft where Ultron was planning to break out Abomination and start up shits but it ultimately got shafted.
>>
File: heben.jpg (35KB, 107x180px)
heben.jpg
35KB, 107x180px
>>89157800
For the past few years my dream-scene for Infinity War has been Strange standing on the Moon, staring at Earth, contemplating the sheer hopelessness of his/their/humanity's situation, only for Stan to walk up alongside him out of nowhere and remark
>Beautiful, isn't it?
Followed by a pep talk that inspires him to keep fighting.
>>
>>89157910
Does it matter? Talbot is a long-time Hulk character with literally two defining backgroud traits:
He used to work for Ross.
He was a dick to Banner because he liked Ross's daughter.
That's literally all. And AOS confirmed both things as MCU canon.
>>
Thunderbolts for Phase 4 niggas
>>
>>89157979
Be a bit tedious to fit Stan Lee being the Watcher into it as there's bits like the Stan Lee in Incredible Hulk dying after drinking a Banner blood tainted drink.
>>
>>89157779
Eh, that has set-up at least. I'm just more personally invested in seeing where Abomination is than I am in seeing a brand-new baddie get invented.
Frankly >>89157470's idea would be acceptable. Ross bleeds him dry for Gamma juice, T-Bolts discover his corpse, Rulk is the Act 3 final boss.
>>
>>89156600
Coulson makes a one off line about how if Ward fucks up this mission he will "have him transferred to Siberia where he will be watching Blonsky's cryo-cell."

So presumably he's frozen in a SHIELD black site in Siberia. Though with the fall of HYDRA, it's hard to say where he landed.
>>
>>89158038
I thought the dialogue stated that he didn't die?
>>
>>89157724
AVENGERS!

GIVE EM THE COMBO! ZAP 'EM, THEN WHACK 'EM. THE ONE-TWO PUNCH! REMEMBER! THE ONE-TWO PUNCH!!!
>>
>>89158083
It's implied he died. The "Guess it had a little more kick than he was looking for," lends itself to the drink killing him
>>
>>89158111
I don't understand that reference.
>>
>>89158181
It's a Bioshock reference. It wasn't that funny.
>>
>>89158130
I remember that line and didn't assume anything of the sort. At most I thought that he was hospitalized.
>>
>>89158203
aight. Thought the pic was either Bruhl or Evans.
>>
>>89158034
With the Inhumans imax miniseries, it'd be cool if we got a Thunderbolts miniseries
>>
>>89157979
>Followed by a pep talk that inspires him to keep fighting
Isn't that exactly what the watchers aren't supposed to do?
>>
>>89158204
Well I always understood it as it killed him.
>>
>>89158254
When has that ever fucking stopped Uatu?
Not to mention it could be easily be framed as him simply thinking out-loud to himself whilst Strange just-so-happens to be in earshot. Classic Watcher bullshit.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.