[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying, /co/. I'm really trying with WW Rebirth.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Wonder Woman (2016-) 001-000b.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman (2016-) 001-000b.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
I'm trying, /co/. I'm really trying with WW Rebirth. Whoever edited this book needs to be drug out back and fucking shot. They keep jumping from story to story, time frame to time frame with literally NO warning. There's not even a fucking transition. It's just one page takes place when WW first arrives in the world of man and another where she can't get home. On top of that you have flashbacks for secondary characters. I just finished Ish 10 and am ready to drop it.

Please tell me the rest of Rebirth isn't as thrown together as this.
>>
>>89145444
WW is my biggest disappointment of Rebirth, most books are better than it
>>
>>89145444
Dude, do you know nothing about this series? There are two parallel storylines going right now. Every other issue. Ugh.
>>
>>89145625
Is my downloaded just broken or do they cut away in the middle of conversations to cut to a completly different conversation between 2 different people, often in an entirely different time period from one page to the next?

>>89145789
Oh god, please tell me the rest of rebirth at least does parallel storylines a little better than this. Comics don't have the benefit of a flashback whoosh like TV does.
>>
>>89145909
>Oh god, please tell me the rest of rebirth at least does parallel storylines a little better than this
No other rebirth books are doing it but most of them aren't better than mediocre anyway

Deathstroke and New Super-man are the ones you need to be reading
>>
>>89145909
Post an example of what you're talking about, because I can't think of any moments in which something like that happens.
>>
>>89146137
My issue 5 is rife with it. Between pages 13 and 14 are the most egregious example.
>>
>>89146289
And in issue 1 proper. they're just all over the fucking place, cutting back and forth from WW to steve.
>>
>>89146442
Than in issue 2 they just keep jumping so wildly back and forth I'm getting metal whiplash.
>>
>>89146289
>>89146442
>>89146548
I've come to the conclusion that you're too stupid to understand basic scene transitions.
>>
You guys sound like my preteen niece who asks who a character is just before they are properly introduced. Or asks about a character's motivation that is revealed later in the movie.
>>
>>89145444
>It's just one page takes place when WW first arrives in the world of man and another where she can't get home.
Odd numbered issue is one story (that takes place in the present where she can't find Themyscira) and even numbered is another story (the backstory). It shouldn't be switching between one page and the next so if that is the case then your file is broken. However if your file is fine and you're still complaining transitions like this >>89146442 then I'm guessing this is your first comic or something.

>>89146133
If he's getting lost reading WW then he'd die reading Deathstroke.
>>
>>89145444
I'm disappointed in WW too but not because of whatever the fuck you're describing. I think you got a corrupted file anon.
>>
I just find it to be boring as fuck
>>
>>89145444
just read New Super-Man
Rebirth needs to be killed its boring as fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.