[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this still exsist? No one wants to watch the shit thats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5644.png (8KB, 439x84px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5644.png
8KB, 439x84px
Why does this still exsist? No one wants to watch the shit thats on it anymore. Wouldnt they get more ad revenue by playing more cartoons at night and compete with adult swim?
>>
File: p3607610_b_v8_aa.jpg (445KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p3607610_b_v8_aa.jpg
445KB, 960x1440px
>>89144405
They tried to air their own original cartoon to compete with AdultSwim. It failed miserably. I guess they don't want to make the same mistake again.
>>
>>89144405
>He doesn't want to watch Full House reruns
>>
>>89146093
Thats because it was terribly unfunny
>>89146646
Full house is fucking shit
>>
File: hqdefault (17).jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (17).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
As near as I can tell, it exists so travelers have something mild and unoffensive to watch when they're staying in hotels.
>>
>>89147775
>an entire block of a tv network is used as white noise for white trash who hop around the country while they listen to AM radio
Worst part is yore probably right
>>
>>89146093
http://www.tampabay.com/features/parenting/sex-jokes-and-raunch-have-parents-furious-with-nickelodeon/1049771

Also nick moms.
>>
>>89147911
Nick moms can go fuck themselves desu. Nick shouldnt have to be a bitch to a bunch of menstrual cunts and loose ratings because no one but midlife crisis dead inside moms watch their shit at nite.
>>
>>89144405
Nick tries too hard to be Family Friendly™ to air [as] stoner shit. Especially their live-action department. And Full House reruns are timeless enough to better than shit like Henry Danger or whatever their sitcoms are called these days.

Also >>89146093 probably triggered the "Spongebob Standard," I think Pan Pizza called it.

>>89147471
Full House is the epitome of self-aware nostalgia. You know well it's hokey garbage, but you like it simply for the fact that it's the hokey garbage you grew up with. Really mindnumbing.
>>
File: Hub_Network_logo_stacked (1).png (614KB, 2618x2398px) Image search: [Google]
Hub_Network_logo_stacked (1).png
614KB, 2618x2398px
I would imagine it's popular among normies
I know far many more people in life my age who like the Fresh Prince and F.R.I.E.N.D.S over children's animation

There is also the fact that NICK only has a couple cartoons even worth airing which they already air a shitload of

The real question is why did Hub Network do it so much better? I miss the Sister Sister and Clarissa reruns
>>
>>89150621
Nick has no worthwhile cartoons right now other than Loud House and nobody's gonna watch that unless they're a kid or already a cartoon dork.
>>
File: hawkeye really nigga.png (39KB, 122x129px) Image search: [Google]
hawkeye really nigga.png
39KB, 122x129px
>>89147825
>who hop
What the fuck is this? Do you mean fucking sex? Lmao
>>
>>89150821
Is English not your native language? Or did I just fall for bait
>>
>>89150753
I agree with you whole heartedly but I do know some people like Odd Parents and Spongeautist, though I don't really get why
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.