[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotham Girl was supposed to be used in a Tom King written Tim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: timdrake.jpg (81KB, 403x638px) Image search: [Google]
timdrake.jpg
81KB, 403x638px
Gotham Girl was supposed to be used in a Tom King written Tim Drake series but he's now using the idea with Duke
>>
>>89140382
source
>>
File: CtPdNbmWAAAUJsr.jpg (41KB, 620x460px) Image search: [Google]
CtPdNbmWAAAUJsr.jpg
41KB, 620x460px
>>89140382
Fuck Tim Drake.
>>
>>89140382
>There's always Batman or Superman

Bitch needs to stop whining, in a universe where you have the option to talk to Superman about your problems and possibly hug it out with him, these motherfuckers have nothing to cry over.
>>
>>89140414
A podcast

Marvel asked him to do a Cloak & Dagger comic before he went DC exclusive
>>
i need to find and listen to his podcast appearances
>>
>>89141084
check the latest episode of 11 O’Clock Comics

He was also a host on No Apologies podcast before he started writing comics.
>>
Why are all the new Batman OCs like Duke and Harper so derivative of Tim? Why not actually develop Tim instead of spreading out all this stuff over a bunch of mediocre characters?
>>
>>89141499
>so derivative of Tim
What do you think Tim is?
>>
>>89141054
What podcast specifically?
>>
>>89141631
The new episode of 11 O’Clock Comics
>>
>>89141054
>King on C and D
Fuuuuuuuck, that could have been pretty badass, damn shame we missed that. It also sucks that he has to replace Tim for Duke, but I guess they need someone to do SOMETHING with him, King might as well pick up the slack.
>>
>>89141499
Because tim is not a minority or female
He is a white male supporting character which puts him on the chopping block
>>
>>89140382
I like Duke desu, at least he gradually earned his place in the Batfamily unlike every other teen hero in these days
>>
Tim is far and away the worst Robin, I can't believe people here can shit on Harper for being a lame hacker character while Tim was the exact same thing. Both of their entire gimmicks are just "batman hold on while i hack into the mainfraim of the enemy's base and take control of his toilets and bookshelves"
>>
>>89141499
Because Tim is an awful support character who went from a slightly spoiled, nerdy Dick Grayson obsessive into a mary sue god-mode super-robin that rolls Oracle and Harold and Batman Jr. into one.

Most people with taste are over Tim. He's what happens when the fanboys become the writers.
>>
>>89142229
>Tim is far and away the worst Robin
You mean Damien
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.