[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are superhuman villains that easily outclass the Joker afraid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Superman kills insane clown.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Superman kills insane clown.png
1MB, 1024x768px
Why are superhuman villains that easily outclass the Joker afraid of him? That got to be one of the biggest bs ever. Just look at Salvation Run.
>>
He represents something bigger than himself, just as any superhero/supervillain does. He just manages to carry it out really well
>>
Would the Joker be scared of Black Manta?
>>
Because he has the power of plot armor.
>>
File: dazzle pensive.png (266KB, 667x429px)
dazzle pensive.png
266KB, 667x429px
>>89139438
Should I read Injustice? Is it good?
>>
>>89139909
/thread.

>>89139979
>Should I read Injustice? Is it good?
It drags a bit after awhile but overall I've read worse.
>>
>>89139979
It gets progressively worse with all the bs they pull out of the ass in order to make Superman win.
>>
>>89139438
because the joker will play hot potato with a live grenade.he is fucking crazy.
>>
>>89139590
I would be afraid of a guy so courageous he fights an actual superhuman king on his own turf just to take his home
>>
>>89139590
They should be. The man is resourceful, thank god he only arches Aquaman
>>
File: injustice.png (906KB, 1133x757px)
injustice.png
906KB, 1133x757px
>>89139979
It's a good premise, but feels like a chore after awhile.
There are a few twists at the beginning, which are kind of shocking, but then they keep putting them in and you just get dulled to any shock value.

It pretty much is the perfect example of why I don't read cape stuff.
>>
>>89140165
The one thing I liked about Forever Evil is that Manta gets cock blocked super hard. Aquaman dies, Evil Aquaman also dies, and without any arch enemy he just brutally murders everyone as a means to an end and even Sinestro and Black Adam are a little afraid by how unhinged he is.
>>
>>89140141
Pretty much this.

The Joker is like that kid in school that would do anything he wanted, and wasn't afraid of getting in trouble. You can't do anything to him because he has no sense of proportion or self preservation.
>>
>>89140239
If you killed him he'd just be dead though.
>>
>>89140214
>even Sinestro and Black Adam are a little afraid by how unhinged he is.
No they weren't.
>>
>>89140214
Waller knew Manta had great potential, thats why she wanted him on Task Force X. But that didnt work out because Manta was constantly trying to fill the void outside of Aquaman. But after that, he realized he didnt need to kill him to be happy, just fuck with him to no end. Hell he took over a global secret organization and and made them team "Fuck Aquaman" instead of world domination
>>
>>89140286
>no they weren't
>posts them laughing at Cold
>>
>>89140286
They were laughing at Cold
>>
>>89140310
Remember when Suicide Squad gave Manta goggles that made everyone appear to be Aquaman
>>
>>89139438
joker is the insane side of batman. you go after him and somehow he happens to know what you are weak against and just crushes you. how? he's just random. i really hate him anymore.
>>
>>89139438
because he's so lolrandumb that anything you do against him ALWAYS turns bad for you. Yeah, I said it. His randumbness only works against other people, not for himself.

Its hilarious how some no-name criminal hasnt infiltrated his group just to kill him
>>
>>89140170
look up toledo ohio green lantern
>>
>>89139438
Because he's unstable and unpredictable, and ruins everything he gets ahold of.
>>
>>89140346
Fuck that sounds hilarious.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.