[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Marvel have no Speedster characters? They have Quicksilver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17

File: Whizzer.jpg (86KB, 440x497px) Image search: [Google]
Whizzer.jpg
86KB, 440x497px
Why does Marvel have no Speedster characters? They have Quicksilver and guys who can fly at super speeds, but no guys who's whole gimmick is that they run fast. Have they realized that there's no market on their side since DC and its 5 Flashes have done everything you can do with it? Will they ever try to reboot the Whizzer? or maybe have his grandson take over his mantle and inject himself with Mongoose blood and put on a garish yellow costume? If they make it a comedy and go in an Atomic Robo direction it could do well.

"Old supers you'd like to see remade" thread
>>
Runner
Speed
Speed Demon
>>
>>89137973
The whizzer showed up in the decent season of the last spiderman cartoon. He was a grizzzled vet who doubled as a shield agent instructor.
>>
>>89137973
How is Quicksilveer not a speedster?
He runs at many times the speed a human can do, and gets mad that everything else around him seems so slow
>>
>Quicksilver
>not a guy that runs fast

???
>>
>>89137973
>Why does Marvel have no Speedster characters?
>They have Quicksilver
You're contradicting yourself here senpai.
>>
>>89138138
>>89138185
I mentioned Quicksilver. I meant others besides him
>>
File: bendis.jpg (123KB, 431x427px) Image search: [Google]
bendis.jpg
123KB, 431x427px
Better question, why marvel treats his old proprieties like shit? Namor gets killed and bring back just to rev up sales and not much else, The Human torch and Toro are barely anywhere, All Winners are basically a cameo in in-comics in their world, no mention of the Invaders, The Twelve never showed up again after their book, V-Battalion, Two Gun-kid. Why they act like they never existed? I mean a good ol' DC treatment won't hurt. Especially cause I would like to know more about them.
>>
>>89138282
You just posted the answer to your own question. There's no editorial at marvel besides bendis now, he's king shit, and everything he does turns to ash. Except ash would actually benefit growth down the line, so it's more like some form of useless salt, or poison.
>>
>>89138364
Everything he does turns to poisonous ash-salt
>>
>>89138258
You should read your sentences again to understood how badly you wrote it.
>>
The speedster power is so strongly associated with Flash that it's really hard to make other ones without thinking of the Flash.

>>89138282
Aside from Namor none of the other pre-Marvel characters ever had a strong role in the 60's, like how the JSA were brought back yearly in the pages of JLA. So they never really caught on with readers who started in the 60's and later.

Marvel in general doesn't like legacies, including veteran-type classic characters and new inheritors of old mantles. Why? I can't say for sure, but my theory is just that the company has always been more "hip" and tried to keep up with trends, Golden Age characters look old and busted, and kids don't want to see new characters, they want to see all the ones they've already heard of.

Of course, there are exceptions with stuff like Agents of Atlas and good ol' Roy Thomas bringing all the old characters back. But compared to how big a deal those JSA and All-Star Squadron characters are at DC, that's nothing.
>>
>>89137973
Speed
Speed Demon
Runner
Spitfire
Velocidad
Lightspeed
Yo-yo
>>
Speedsters are lame.
>>
File: 18lp2epee4rpjjpg.jpg (94KB, 518x291px) Image search: [Google]
18lp2epee4rpjjpg.jpg
94KB, 518x291px
because they all seem like weak xeroxs of the Flash
>>
>>89140023
>Yo-yo
Reference?
>>89140084
You take that back.
>>
>>89139599
>Marvel in general doesn't like legacies, including veteran-type classic characters and new inheritors of old mantles.
What are you talking about? Almost all current characters are legacy characters or people who decided to take the mantle.
>>
>>89140316
And Marvel fans are shitting themselves in anger for it.
>>
>>89137973
>Whizzer
>that name
>that...yellow costume
Imagine you've been hired by Marvel to revitalize this character.
>>
>>89142249
It's simple. All you need is mongoose blood.
>>
>>89137973
Marvel has more fire people and psychics

DC has more bricks and speedsters
>>
>>89142406
Can the mongoose be a mutant, or made of terrigen?
>>
>>89140023
Is the Runner even fast after he loses the space gem?
>>
>>89141053
>And Marvel fans are shitting themselves in anger for it.

Probably because of the garbage way it's being done. Kamala makes sense to fill Carol's shoes I guess. I wish Carol hadn't totally lost her character when she became Captain Marvel, though. No one knows what to do with her, which some might argue, is actually pretty typical for her, but she just has no depth anymore.

Then you've got a number of different Spiders popping up for little to no purpose. Namely Silk at first, but then the absolute dropping the ball of putting Miles in 616 instead of having an actual pay off to the Spider-Men storyline. Oh and they're both still called Spider-man. That's not confusing at all.

Scarlet Spider is a great example of a legacy done right. X-23 taking up the Wolverine mantle is an interesting way of doing things, but it's the exact opposite of what Logan would have wanted. I wish Laura interacted with her actual friends more often instead of just pairing her up with whoever.

Sam as Nova started out shit but got better. Viv becoming a new Vision is a great idea on paper, but will absolutely fail because of the garbage writer. #Woke.

Not to mention everything with the time displaced O5...
>>
>>89141053
Are we pretending that
>DC fans did not lose their collective autistic shit when Hal was replaced?
>Are still butthurt over Wally being replaced
>bitched and moaned about Jamie Reyes
>and Jason Rusch
>And Ryan Choi
>Just about every time a minority replaced some silver or modern age hero in the 05-09 era

DC just did it ten years earlier, but there was much bitching and moaning about the unnecessary replacement minoriteam JLA back then.
>>
>>89138065
Is speed demon as jobby as in his other appearances as he was in superior foes?
>>
>>89143044
You forgot the JLA All Stars which were made up of pointless teen versions of golden age characters that nobody wanted. At least DC figured that out and erased the whole concept.
>>
>>89143230
Yea he has never risen above second rate spidey villain even in the old days.
>>
>>89143259
Kinda weird because he should be OP as fuck.
>>
>>89143400
Not too sure if Marvel lets him do much of the bullshit stuff Flash gets away with.

He is not going to superpunch anything because he has a normal human fist and punching a brick wall will just break his hand. He also does not usually do the create whirlwinds and tornadoes thing as often. He just runs fast.
>>
>>89143625
So, his legs are the only fast things on him?
>>
>>89143688
he is superfast, but no part of him ever becomes any more durable than a normal guy
>>
>>89143800
More like Squadron SHIT
>>
>>89143044
Everyone liked Ryan Choi because no one cared about Ray Palmer.

>>89143243
JSA: All-Stars was cancelled due to Flashpoint, only half the team was legacies, and only two of them were teenagers.

>>89143400
Marvel speedsters rarely get Flash-level power creeps and are usually on the lower-end power-wise.
>>
>>89143834
Squadron Supreme Speedster beat Pietro on a fight.
>>
>>89143877
Makkari is crazy powerful as an Eternal but he's also the most chill dude ever.
>>
>>89142633
It's a time travelling, half mutant, half inhuman, mongoose. From Atlantis. Not just your average mongoose.
>>
>>89138065
Lightspeed
Transonic
Makkari
Northstar and Aurora
>>
>>89146524
Don't forget it was a part of the early space program and was bombarded by cosmic rays before it's pod crashed down in the Nevada desert where it absorbed gamma radiation.

Then it bit the Whizzer because he was found to be worthy.
>>
>>89147936
And some say that mongoose is still out there in the Nevada desert. Legend has it that if you bring it an offering of Marlboro Reds and mid-shelf whiskey it will tell you the future.
>>
>>89147999
half the time the one they find is just another goosebot. Most people cannot tell those from the real thing.
>>
>>89147322
Super Sabre, until he died. And Spitfire.
>>
>>89150762
There's also Blur and Black Racer from the serpent society.
>>
>>89138282
Ike the Kike booted all the good editors
>>
File: galacticmarathon1.jpg (59KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
galacticmarathon1.jpg
59KB, 600x437px
Buried Alien
>>
File: Speedfreek.jpg (224KB, 864x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Speedfreek.jpg
224KB, 864x1216px
>>
>>89151437
Yeah. I think it's more that Marvel doesn't have a real headline speedster than none at all.

Makkari is pretty fucking fast IIRC, definitely faster than Lightspeed. I suppose you can count Spectrum too on that metric.
>>
>>89152198
Why does his suit have metal nipples?
>>
>>89153145
Why not?
>>
>>89153145
How else is he gonna tune in the radio stations and control the volume?
>>
>>89152158
Black Captain Marvel is a speedster even in normal form?

In energy form she's light speed, I know that. Probably the fastest of Marvel.
>>
>>89154208
There was some bullshit about how she had to touch her feet to the ground at regular intervals so she would have to keep switching to light and back.
>>
>>89154208
>>89154843
She's all energy now as of Ewing's Ultimates. Just manifests as a human.
>>
>>89154208
Makkari is FTL. So's the Runner.
>>
>>89142565
Looking at this thread, I'm pretty sure Marvel has more speedsters than DC.

They're just not well known.
>>
>>89143400
That's a common theme with Spidey rogues. They could be huge Avengers-tier villains if they really set their minds to it but they have to deal with fucking Spider-Man and obsess over him.
>>
>>89140316
Those aren't about honouring their heritage though it moving the metanarrativw forward, they're about generating mainstream attention and attempting to widen their reader demographic.
>>
>>89138282
This is actually why I really want the new FF, when they bring them back, to be set in the 1960s of the current Marvel universe. Get weird with it, have them interact with the Atlas characters as well as retcon characters like Blue Marvel and sentry. Have their thing be that they're removed from Marvel Time, and slowly shift that from a narrative point to a plot point.
>>
>>89137973
Their A-listers have to be different from DC's desu

Marvel's Supermen are B or C-list at best: Hyperion, Sentry, Blue Marvel, etc. Unless you count Thor and Captain Marvel, I guess.

Meanwhile, DC's Iron Men are, who? STRIPE and Steel? Only recently have they started pushing Cyborg, and I find it hard tomake a comparison like that

Before they started pushing Captain Marvel this hard, who were their best female heroes? Storm? Rogue? Scarlet Witch? I can't even remember desu

Plus you have situations like Mr. Fantastic being a bigger deal in Marvel than Plastic Man or Elongated Man is in DC, etc
>>
>>89156406
Iron Man wasn't always as big as he is now.
>>
>>89156451
>>89156451
Very true, but he is big now.

I also couldn't really be bothered to think of who DC's Spider-Man or Wolverine would be, and I wasn't confident that characters like Batman and Captain America/Black panther were similar enough
>>
>>89156406
This. The big deals in DC tend to be that because of their sheer physical power or in Batman's case merchandising power.

In Marvel, the A-listers (in universe) are more based on their character and status in the history of the universe.
>>
File: Calamity-Order-Marvel-Comics-h1.jpg (133KB, 725x391px) Image search: [Google]
Calamity-Order-Marvel-Comics-h1.jpg
133KB, 725x391px
No one remembers Calamity.
>>
File: star.jpg (15KB, 325x260px) Image search: [Google]
star.jpg
15KB, 325x260px
>>89142633
>>89146524
>>89147936
>>89148030
This needs to happen, the single most ridiculous classic hero Marvel has should have an equally insane origin.
>>
>>89152198
Damn it's amazing SpeedFreak can run that fast with boots that huge.
>>
>>89156261
>They could be huge Avengers-tier villains if they really set their minds to it
Eh, maybe guys like Electro or Hydro-Man could
Guys like Osborn or Sandman are already occasional Avengers villains/other heroes' villains
Lizard, Shocker, Chameleon and Scorpion are way below the paygrade of regular Avengers and even if they made the effort they'd be constantly humiliated.
>>
>>89156476
DC tried making Kyle Rayner into the early 20's failure at everything, life shits on him Charlie Brown style character that even lived in New York. Then for a while they attempted it with Kon El

With Wolverine expys, they really tried to make Hawkman into the hairy ass kicker that didn't mind killing everyone he fought.
>>
>>89156621
Spiderman villains have a huge gap in power from guy with stilts to guy who has total control over an element.

Hydroman, Sandman, Rhino, Wholl-O-Wisp and Electro are actually very powerful and could take on much bigger threats like Avengers. A few have tried the FF a couple times in the past.

Guys like Doc Oc should be a little bigger since he is an evil genius in a comic universe, That usually means he can fuck things up when he puts his mind to it. Scorpion should be much higher on the villain list since he is a bit more powerful than Spiderman physically with almost the same powerset and a tail that shoots lasers. Just Marvel wants to treat the guy like shit all the time.

Lizard, the Goblins, and Kraven are decent mid tier powers that can give other heroes a good fight as well but they never have bigger plans beyond rob banks or hunt Spiderman.

It's just that they hang out with guys like Hammerhead, Vulture, Shocker, Prowler, Tarantula, Cardiac, who come off as near 60's Adam West Batman tier villains.
>>
>>89156833
>Rhino
Kinda funny because this month Bendis's new Iron Man Girl casually beat him basically off-panel
In Chicago
While he's in New York with Jackal

Rhino jobs so hard he went on a quick road-trip just to job

>who come off as near 60's Adam West Batman tier villains
Hey man, some times you just can't get rid of a bomb
>>
>>89156905
Yea lots of Spiderman villains are in that category of "dumb bank robbers that anyone can slap around" now. He used to be a Hulk villain in the late 80's.
>>
>>89137973
Whizzer reminds me that I wish Marvel did a Triumph & Torment type of story with Professor Imam and Master Menace.
>>
Yo as a geniune certified nigga i demand blackwashing to be done geniually and not as a checklist to get some SJW brownie pointd
>>
File: ond7k9m.jpg (217KB, 898x1784px) Image search: [Google]
ond7k9m.jpg
217KB, 898x1784px
>>89155664

All energy you say.

Sounds like a good choice of companion for upcoming Marvel Hero.
>>
>>89156621
>>89156833
>mocking the shocker
>>
>>89156905
>casually beat him basically off-panel

Just like FFXV
>>
Does anybody else wish that the Whizzer and Miss America were the parents of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch? Because I really like the idea of Golden Age heroes having kids who follow in their parents' footsteps.
>>
>>89157075
How does one genuinely blackwash a character? All I can think of is Wally.
>>
>>89157179

Better than the eternal clusterfuck of "Is he or isn't he." They've got going on with Magneto.
>>
>>89156398
I like it.
So it will never happen.
>>
>>89156833
>Spiderman villains have a huge gap in power from guy with stilts to guy who has total control over an element.
Yeah it's the schizoid nature of Spider-Man's world. In being just street-level, but the most powerful stree-level hero around, his bad guys have that weird lack of balance. Though that makes it more interesting imo
>It's just that they hang out with guys like Hammerhead, Vulture, Shocker, Prowler, Tarantula, Cardiac, who come off as near 60's Adam West Batman tier villains.
Technically Prowler and Cardiac aren't villains. Hammerhead's a mob boss so he can branch out easy. Vulture gets pretty dangerous at times.
>>
>>89157139
I like Shocky, fact remains he's just not good at much.
That's his charm.
>>
>>89156833
>Scorpion should be much higher on the villain list since he is a bit more powerful than Spiderman physically with almost the same powerset and a tail that shoots lasers. Just Marvel wants to treat the guy like shit all the time.
No, the point is Gargan is a retard and powerlevels don't mean shit if you're a fucking retard. That's literally what the Scorpion is for.
>>
>>89156833
Don't forget Spot.
>>
>>89157213
Yep. I mean, I can understand retconning Polaris being Magneto's daughter but that's it. I want Marvel to have the type of legacy heroes that DC does and having the Whizzer be the father of 2 Avengers brings a smile to my face.
>>
>>89157117
This guy has been one of the top bricks of Marvel Earth for decades, and no one ever really uses him for anything after the 80's Avengers.

They just keep on inventing Superman clones instead over and over again.
>>
>>89157139
That has been Shocker's thing since the early 90's at least.

He us just that lovable loser villain that keeps on trying with his only gimmick. Meanwhile no hero ever takes the guy seriously and his costumes looks ridiculous to everyone. But he keeps on trying anyway.
>>
>>89157186
Just arbitrarily replacing someone with a black version without any real thought behind it. No real origin or personality beyond "It's a black guy" Half the time they really are just plain black faced versions of the white guy that used to be the hero.

00's era Firestorm was one of the bigger offenders here.
>>
>>89157299
That is a really new development, post 05 era. He was the really scary guy with similar powers for the longest time. The only real problem was when the 90's came along he was not edgy and extreme enough to be the evil bug guy, so Venom really took that place.

Gargan was tossed into the pile of "Too lame to make an appearance" silver age guys during that decade. Only Oc, Hobgoblin, Vulture, and Sandman crawled out of it later on. Scorpion is still there.
>>
>>89140023
>Google velocidad.
>It's spanish for speed, not a really fast dad.

I'm disappointed.
>>
>>89150762
What about that vampire chick?
>>
>>89156298
It's Kingdom Come all over again before it started.
>>
>>89156476
>He is big now
For you
>>
>>89138065
Whizzer (golden age)
Whizzer (Squadron Supreme/Sinister)
Blur
Makkari
>>
>>89158145
Isn't Shocker like Marvel's Captain Cold? A guy who sees crime as a craft?
>>
>>89140211
no u

Speedsters suck because more speed solves literally any problem. Nothing breaks a plot like a speedster
>>
>>89156905
>Kinda funny because this month Bendis's new Iron Man Girl casually beat him basically off-panel
In Chicago
Bendis I know you will read this (because you come here don't pretend you don't you fat kike) so fuck you bald asshole!
>>
>>89142739
He was already fast.
He's always been focused so much on getting faster and faster he became immortal out of Gotta Go Fast.

It's almost Speedforce-level bullshit here.
>>
>>89142904
>she just has no depth anymore.
she's apparently getting better since KSD left the book, though.
>>
>>89142904
>it's the exact opposite of what Logan would have wanted.
Which can be quite the plot\character development point.
>>
>>89137973
When I was a kid I was reading an old collection of What If, and I couldn't stop laughing at the Whizzer.
>Be yellow
>Name is Whizzer (like to take a piss)

Now looking at it I was a stupid child, but I remember how hard I laughed.
>>
>>89138282
Just for fun, imagine Bendis is now in charge of writing your favorite speedster.
How can he ruin him or her?
>>
>>89158250
>That is a really new development, post 05 era.
No.
t. the person who you're talking to who mostly read comics before 2000.
>>
Anyone wanna take a crack at redesigning his costume? I'd go to the draw threads but no one will notice your post unless it's waif stuff. Make it more streamlined and modern. But keep the yellow colour scheme
>>
>>89142406
>>89142633
>>89146524
>>89147936
>>89147999
>>89148030
>>89156530
It's like this. Except with one random mongoose instead of a person

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FcjIoiMzMZA
>>
>>89142406
>All you need is mongoose blood.
...what?
>>
>>89158354
kek, i had a similar thought process as you

>sees the name "Velocidad"
>instantly imagine a HumanFather-Velociraptor Hybrid superhero
>>
File: Perfection.webm (1MB, 1122x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Perfection.webm
1MB, 1122x1080px
>>89152198
>lightbulb.jpg

ya know what would be cool? a version of hulk were instead of getting STRONGER with anger he gets FASTER with anger. And instead of The Hulk he could be The Hyper (kek, or something less lame, what do ya'll think?)
>>
>>89162201
I would extend the W over his shoulders, perhaps fill the area above with blue. I'm a sucker for chest emblems that go off the edge.
>>
>>89138138
Well 5 out of the big seven in the league are faster than him
>>
File: the_rush.jpg (106KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
the_rush.jpg
106KB, 894x894px
>>89162976
You mean the Rush?
>>
>>89137973
>the whizzer
SUPERFAST PISSING
ON EVERYTHING
>>
>>89162201
Instead of the cowl, make it like a fancy pair of goggles. And the suit could be like the yellow suit Bruce Lee wore (Or the Bride in Kill Bill). The boots can stay and the W in the middle should be black and have the spaces in it. also there should be something mongoose-y in the design, like scratch marks or a pattern that mongooses have in their fur.
>>
>>89162201
Change the wings to a single fin on the centerline of the cowl, turn the top into a bib-front jacket, loosen the pants and make them solid blue, move the W logo onto a belt. Basically the Rocketeer meets a 50's greaser.
>>
File: kill_bill.jpg (192KB, 709x499px) Image search: [Google]
kill_bill.jpg
192KB, 709x499px
>>89137973
>>89164661
>>89162201
How did Bruce pull off something in real life that would make a comic super hero look like a fool?
>>
>>89166693
Fabric textures help. Bruce is wearing a form-fitting but loose and stretchable outfit that creases and folds normally.
>>
>>89162976
hulk already gets faster but hes so strong that every step shatters the ground under him. that's why he just jumps
>>
>>89159029
Kind of, although the Johns-era Cold (the one you're mostly thinking of) is hyper-competent.
>>
>>89162486
Look up how Whizzer got his powers.
>>
>>89154208
She ended up getting disqualified because she wasn't actually running.
>>
>>89158995
Squadron Sinister Whizzer IS Speed Demon.
>>
>>89159590
Same panel for one page to emulate how fast they're going full of snarky one liners
>>
>>89167805
Brings back the "has to consume massive amounts of calories" thing to justify a sitting around eating Chinese food scene in every issue.
>>
File: Speedball Force.jpg (795KB, 958x4440px) Image search: [Google]
Speedball Force.jpg
795KB, 958x4440px
>>89137973
Because the Marvel universe doesn't have the Speed Force, it has the Ball Force.
>>
>>89168453
Does that mean Goldballs is slowly destroying an entire universe every time he uses his powers?
>>
>>89168929
As Goldballs balls, his balls ball balls in the ballforce. Goldballs must ball for the sake of all.
>>
File: UltimateWhizzarWWIIB.jpg (71KB, 543x800px) Image search: [Google]
UltimateWhizzarWWIIB.jpg
71KB, 543x800px
>>
>>89169296
Very Rocketeer/First Avenger looking . I like it!
>>
>>89166693
Bruce wasn't wearing spandex.
Whizzer's outfit is tight, Bruce is loose.
>>
>>89169296
Yeah looking good. Well done anon.
>>
File: Cute blondie.jpg (150KB, 750x501px) Image search: [Google]
Cute blondie.jpg
150KB, 750x501px
>>89169296
10/10 redesign anon here have a cute grill
>>
>>89143044
>when Hal was replaced

Hal wasn't just replaced, his character was raped and assassinated.
>>
>>89140097
if we ever get another DC vs Marvel event we really need this brought up somehow
>>
>>89170881
>Hal Jordan fans literally formed a terrorist organization
>>
>>89140097
Shit this is cool
>>
>>89169296
I like it. Simple design
great/10
>>
>>89169296
The whole WW1 pilot look is kind of cheating since it always looks good but it works for a Golden Age hero.
>>
>>89137973
why doesnt Quicksilver count?
>>
>>89162976
>a version of hulk were instead of getting STRONGER
We've seen a few variations on people affected by gamma rays, so it's not too farfetched to imagine there could be a gamma powered speedster at some point.

Perhaps their particular mental hang-up (because that's always a factor) could have to do with being afraid and wanting to run away, or some need for the thrill of speed and adrenaline.
>>
>>89156502
Calamity was cool, he's pretty much the only speedster who has no legs and still runs around.

The whole order was full of cool characters, it's a shame that marvel shelved them all after the boom got cancelled.
>>
>>89168453
Everything is possible iith enough balls.
>>
>>89175024
Probably wants him to be a part of the MCU
>>
>>89137973
better question is why does DC only have 3 types of characters. a flash, a bat and a superman.
That's almost half of all the superheros in the DC universe
>>
>>89176830
Hey, they also have lanterns. That's 4 types of characters.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.