[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So suppose there is an Iron Man 4, who do you think should direct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

So suppose there is an Iron Man 4, who do you think should direct it?

Hard Mode; Not John Faverau.
>>
File: FingFangFoom.jpg (60KB, 343x514px)
FingFangFoom.jpg
60KB, 343x514px
>>89130794
Guy Ritchie
>>
Whatever inexpensive TV director puppet fits Feige and RDJ's hands the best.
>>
File: 975281289204.jpg (6KB, 275x183px)
975281289204.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>89130794

Jon Favreau.
>>
>>89130794
George Miller
>>
>>89130794
are you ready for tony to die in Infinity War to be replace with Shanaynay keisha Laptoyanqua replacing him in Iron Womayne 4?
>>
>>89130909
>Implying that character will still exist by next year
>>
Zack Snyder. You know he's the only option.
>>
Does it really matter? Marvel movies kinda bland together in tone, cinematography and writing. Feels like a machine is making them and whatever style the directors have doesn't really transpire in the movies.
>>
>>89130794
i'd prefer to get shane black back. too much un-warranted hatred of iron man three.
>>
>>89131679
The only time a director injected their own unique style into a marvel movie, it was Shane Black and fanboys hated it.

Everyone bitches about all the Marvel films feeling bland and homogeneous, which they should because they are, but anytime someone tries something new or different everyone bitches that its "not muh." That's why Marvel wouldn't let Wright do what he wanted, that's why Marvel will never produce a truly great film, and that's why Marvel will continue to rake in billions of dollars every year. They don't take risks and normies don't want movies that challenge their dull sensibilities.
>>
>>89131812
People aren't supposed to just accept anything on the basis of being different. Different doesn't automatically mean good.

Apparently asking for both from Marvel is too much.
>>
>>89130794
RDJ
>>
>>89131201
The MCU doesn't deserve a good movie.
>>
>>89130794
I'd like it if Shane Black could come back.
>>
>>89130794
Captain America. Revenge for getting cucked out of his solo film.
>>
>>89131812
>The only time a director injected their own unique style into a marvel movie, it was Shane Black and fanboys hated it.
I wouldn't say that was the *only* time. The First Avenger was very much a Joe Johnston movie. You watch The Rocketeer and then watch that and you can see the similarities.

Wright's style was never the problem. It was his scheduling.
>>
>>89132557
Coincidentally, the first part of that movie, up to the montage with the "real costume" is by far my favorite MCU movie. Then it all falls apart like a Chinese motorcycle.
>>
>>89130909
None of that has hit the movies yet, go shitpost in a comic thread
>>
>>89130794
Tony Scott.
>>
>>89130844
Honestly, this. Guy Ritchies got a unique visual style and he works well with Robert Downey Jr.

>tfw we get fast, but detailed jump cuts of the repulsor's internal mechanisms charging up the first repulsor blast of the movie

Only drawback I can think of is the non-linearity, but he'd probably use it well.
>>
>>89130794
Hideo Kojima and Guillarmo Del Torro
>>
File: IRON MAN mkG.jpg (88KB, 800x1200px)
IRON MAN mkG.jpg
88KB, 800x1200px
Id like to see a James Cameron Iron man movie
>>
Mel Gibson
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.