[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Batman doesn't kill the Joker? >le joker will win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11

File: 14901-0-1465485265.png (477KB, 850x472px) Image search: [Google]
14901-0-1465485265.png
477KB, 850x472px
Why Batman doesn't kill the Joker?

>le joker will win if he will be killed
So, it's better to leave alone a crazy guy?
He's nothing but chaos.
>>
>>89129778
Would you kill YOUR significant other?
>>
>>89129778
Batman is a man who responded to his parents being shot in front of him while he was a child by putting on a bat suit and kicking the shit out of criminals.

Why are you so suprised he does weird stuff?
>>
>>89129808
But he's a psychopath. He murders people.

How can you be a "hero" when you allow such criminals alive ?
>>
>>89129918
Because once you go down that path, you don't come back.
>>
>>89129778
Why is that Batman's job? Gotham has police. He's been dropped off at the jail hundreds of times.
>>
File: 1467817254364.png (686KB, 607x625px) Image search: [Google]
1467817254364.png
686KB, 607x625px
Killing him might be off the table Batman, but I can think of *something* that would solve all of this.
>>
>>89129778
If Batman is so up his ass with the "No Kill" thing why doesn't he just beat the Joker to an inch of his life and leave him crippled in the sewers like he does to the faceless henchmen in the Arkham games.
>>
I don't know about you but if I'm the courts I'd think the death sentence would be a slam dunk.
>>
>>89130341
Yeah, the real question is what's up with the Gotham courts.
>>
>>89130427
Corruption. Also lot of bureaucracy so they are constantly full dealing with the weird criminals of Gotham so most Prosecutors just want a quick plea deal just so they can get through the mountain of cases?
>>
File: 1477700444122.jpg (358KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477700444122.jpg
358KB, 1024x1024px
>>89130253
how will posting unfunny memes solve anything?
>>
>>89129778
By killing the joker that would him be agreeing the joker was right the entire time. Even in death, the joker still wins.
>>
Video game Burton Bats tried it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLf5aZZTPtw

Joker still came back for the sequel.
>>
Because he's Batman's most popular villain, editorial will never kill him off permanently. Even if Batman did kill him he would later be resurrected or it would be revealed the dead joker was an imposter or something.
>>
Killing him is taking it too far.

A rape might put him in check though
>>
Why doesn't Batman just ask the league to stick joker in the Phantom Zone?
>>
>>89130240
Gotham police are either corrupt, incompetent, or both.
>>
>>89129778
Because they're gay.
>>
>>89130557
>Even if Batman did kill him he would later be resurrected
Incidentally, most of the Golden Age Joker went, with a flashback showing how Joker survived their last dust up.
>>
File: image.jpg (717KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
717KB, 1000x1537px
Because Bruce is self aware enough to know that killing joker will just make something worse come after him,exhibit a killing joker in pic related led to him coming back immortal and even more dangerous,you just don't play around in cursed cities
>>
>>89130887
Didn't Joker once get sentenced to death by the state and afterwards Batman dipped him in a Lazurs Pit to bring him back?
>>
>>89129778
Every fucking time this question is asked there is only one real answer. Because money. DC doesn't have the balls to kill off one of their most iconic villains. They need him to sell the books.
>>
>>89129778
Because the Joker is a popular character and DC/WB will always keep him around
>>
>>89129778
The real reason is that Batman is an emotionally stunted manchild who misses his mommy and daddy.
>>
>>89129778
We've had a million of these threads. It's beyond parody at this point, beyond trolling, beyond sense. Fucking stop already.
>>
>>89130341
There should be a story where Joker gets put on the death row and Batman needs to ensure that it happens, by protecting judges, stopping Joker's goons and contingencies. The story would elaborate on Bruce's problem with killing and the problem with death sentences. In the end Joker gets out anyway and Batman has to kill him.
>>
>>89131048
"Immortal"
>>
>>89129778
He's afraid to. His parents were killed right in front of him at a very young age, and it traumatized him to the point of never killing.
>>
>>89130291

>why doesn't he just beat the Joker to an inch of his life and leave him crippled

Because then the Joker will just will his own neck into breaking so he can make it look like Batman killed him and turn everyone against him.
>>
>>89132882
He beats people to a pulp every night. Clearly violence isn't a problem for him.
>>
>>89130712
Everyone who posts this stupid meme, go back to /tv/ permanently.
>>
>>89132986
I didn't say he had an issue with violence, he has an issue with killing.
>>
Batman and Joker sitting under a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G
>>
>>89129778
Why not just amputate his arms and legs? Cutting off his tongue would be also a good idea.
>>
>>89133157
But he never seems to care about the people he beats. Half of the goons could end up dead by the time police and medics arrive. Obviously it's because of plot convenience, but you never see Batman go "Is he breathing?".
>>
File: Gordon.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gordon.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>89133077
The solution could work though.
>>
>>89129778
Didn't he come close to killing him in DITF?
>>
>>89133288
>but you never see Batman go "Is he breathing?".
Has he ever accidentally left anyone dead? No. Because Batman is a ridiculous plot armored character, you can't apply real world logic to fictional characters unless the writers want you to.
>>
File: wat do.png (68KB, 499x268px) Image search: [Google]
wat do.png
68KB, 499x268px
This picture is always appropriate in these threads
>>
I just had an idea, he cant kill him . Why doesnt he rape him? or torture him? Take him to guantanimo get government ok to go ahead and rape torture joker until joker is too scared to even leave his house. batman's last words to joker as he's leaving gitmo " You EVER fuck around again, I'll get robin 1, 2, and 3 and rape you for weeks"
>>
because he's one of the most popular and recognizable villains in the batman canon, killing him is bad for sales.
>>
>>89130762
The corrupt guys work for gangsters and other supervillains, both of which want joker dead at the first possible chance.
>>
>>89133397
Wow, waht a good idea. You are really smart man.
>>
>>89133370
It's batman he'd stop the train,it's what he does,the narrative is on his side
>>
>>89133397
>Raping him is all he's ever wanted me to do. If I do that, if I rape him, he wins. The number of rapists in the world stays the same.
>>
>>89133397
>Why doesnt he rape him?
Get of 4chan and do your job, Gordon
>>
>>89133456
Nah, Superman would stop the train. Batman would save Joker first, then barely save the others. When one of them freaks out and asks why the fuck would he save the Joker, Batman would say that "I'm not like him", while Joker laughs in the background.
>>
>>89133370
But that's a trolley, not a locomotive. He could just ask the trolley politely to stop. Problem solved.
>>
>>89133456
That's not the point of this problem
>>
>>89133370
>>89133456
>>89133538
>>89133573
>who said anything about stopping it
>>
>>89133397
Better question, Commissioner.

Why ask of others, what you can do, yourself?
>>
>>89133660
>>
>>89132974
Gotham would throw him a fucking parade if he killed the Joker
>>
>>89133660
He has no reason to choose to murder people when there are better options. That's just stupid.
>>
>>89131360
No. The Joker was once given the death penalty for a crime he didn't commit and Batman proved The Joker was innocent of that particular crime. Tgis
>>
>>89133688
>a fucking parade if he killed the Joker
https://youtu.be/wWx_sv8MH6Q
Be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>89133728
Yet he lets the joker live, letting him murder even more people
He therefore choose to let these people die when he has the opportunity to save them
>>
>>89133677
>yfw you realize that Ra's was killed by Jim Gordon in the line of duty, via a vigilante's commandeered vehicle.
>>
>>89129778
He's tried twice in the this continuity alone. Read comics.
>>
>>89133995
This. If the Joker dies, he'll just inevitably come back as a zombie or a virus or a ghost or a Black Lantern. Jason asking "WHY ISN'T HE DEAD?!" when he knows firsthand that this is a world where Lazarus Pits exist is ridiculous.
>>
>>89134161
>Though Lazarus Pits are undeniably powerful and useful, they come with side effects, both of which happen immediately after the user emerges. The user becomes temporarily insane (although when it was used on the Joker, it temporarily rendered him sane) and gains increased strength for a brief period.
>>
>>89132767
>>89130341
Joker has been shown to be immune to poisons and certain chemicals like Scarecrow gas. It's almost a metahuman thing or something, mutation after survivng the chemical bath.

Imagine a scenario that ends with the Joker being executed with a lethal injection... which doesn't work on him.
>>
>>89130746
They did something like that, Joker ended up leading a rebellion with all those max-security villains and escaping.
>>
>>89134161
>Jason asking "WHY ISN'T HE DEAD?!"
How come Bruce didn't just explain what actually happened? Is Jason really narcissistic enough to be mad at Bruce because he didn't cause WW3 to avenge him?
>>
>>89134219
That's why you electrocute him a thousand times or shoot him in the head a thousand times.
>>
Why don't the police? They kill enough civilians in the real world. Why not a random citizen? Are they all that terrified of him? Or one of his henchmen, or a fellow villain? Why doesn't the Justice system condemn him to death? Why not an inmate in prison?

Why put the onus entirely on Batman, a vigilante who maintains the unspoken support of the Gotham Police Department mostly because he works within distinct parameters, including his no-murder policy.
>>
>>89129918
Let me tell you, I was once rushed to the hospital in a car with some intense burns. The relative who took me also brought alng a man I'd never seen before, who also was burned, small world right?

When I asked him what happened to him, he told me his gf of a few years thought he cheated on her, for no reason. She then proceeded to throw scalding tea at him, grabbed two butcher knives, and started trying to kill him with them. He managed to throw her in a closet and bar it from the outside.

So i asked him why the fuck he would still think of going back to her after she tried to blind him and stab him to death, his response was " well I love her".

People aren't always rational, I imagine a man in a bat gimp suit would be less rational than the average man.
>>
>>89129778
Do a the thread about a character you like you pathetic faggot

>>89134269

Pure propaganda
>>89134290
Why superman doesn't kill hillary she planned and is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands in Syria, why batman doesn't kill Obama or bush?
>>
>>89131048
God damn, this was the dumbest fucking thing ever. Who the fuk wrote this tripe? The one time he kills joker, and he comes back with hulk skin stapled to his face.

Sure.
>>
>>89134351
What kind of fucking story is that?
>>
>>89131048
>if you strike me down I will become more edgier than you can possibly imagine.
>>
>>89131360
No, after he was executed, his gangsters got Joker's body and resurrected him... somehow, back when there was no Lazarus Pit. One of the later Joker Golden Age stories, showing his transition into the goofier Silver Age guy.

Bruce rezzed Joker via Lazarus Pit in a different, newer storyline, where Joker was working together with Ra's al Ghul on a big apocalypse event, got double-crossed by Ra's and killed. However, he was the only one with intel on Ra's plan, forcing Batman to rezz him. After he was rezzed, Joker temporarily regained sanity and apologized to Batman.
>>
>>89134388
You're in a wrong place. Let me help you :

>>>/pol/
>>
>>89131048
>immortal

He was just bluffing though.
>>
>>89134453
That's not an argument. Obama has more blood in his hands than president Luthor, bush more than black Adam. If you will ask why batman doesn't stop the joker you are asking why he doesn't stop the president of murrika. Or in the case of Hillary the secretary that created the conflict in Syria
>>
Punishment is the duty of the state not of the one who catches
>>
File: 1483499211325.jpg (45KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1483499211325.jpg
45KB, 330x330px
>>89134625
Is this nigger serious?
>>
>>89134725
Keep crying over batman.
>>
>>89129778
The same reason why when Batman "dies" someone else takes the mantle.

It would just make him a martyr. Hed live eternally as the one who made The Bat kill.
>>
>>89133202
BANE??
>>
>>89134625
How ? Is Obama a soldier ?

I don't want to make this thread a /pol/ stuff or /x/.. . Let's just say you are the president of the USA. I don't think CIA or "the big guys" from Pentagon will allow you to control the most strongest military power.

They will tell you how to do your job.
>>
>>89134780
>he thinks he's right
You have a real lack of self-awareness
>>
>>89133668
Jim was a complete jobber as Batman. He couldn't even rape one Joker how do you expect him to rape three of them?
>>
>>89134859
What's the story with this "rape" meme ?
>>
>>89130212
You're not a hero if you can't sacrifice yourself for the good of others.
>>
>>89134200
Yes, and? If you mean that Jason wouldn't remember the Lazarus Pit due to temporary insanity, remember he mentions it earlier. "Is it easier for you to think that my dip in Ra's' pit made me rabid?"
>>
File: 975281289204.jpg (46KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
975281289204.jpg
46KB, 600x391px
>>89129778
Batman kills Joker in the Arkham series
>>
>>89134880
People just got tired of constant "why doesn't Batman kill the Joker?" threads, and derailed them by pretending to be commissioner Gordon wanting revenge for Batgirl's rape.
>>
>>89134984
>Carrying out the body of a clown terrorist that constantly harms your friends and family
>leaving Talia
Shieeeeet
>>
>>89134984
Joker killed himself. If he didn't stab Batman the cure wouldn't have been dropped.
>>
>>89134984
Pretty gay of Rocksteady to pussy out and put Joker in AK anyway.
>>
>>89129778
Because Bruce knows that his city is fucking cursed. He kills Joker, and he'll just get something worse. At least the Joker he catches eventually.
>>
>>89135039
He left Talia because he knew the League's ninjas would come for her and Ra's - and they do.

He carried out The Joker because, as the image shows, the theater was surrounded by the Joker's gang, so he wanted them to see firsthand that their leader was dead to demoralize them. It's like the beginning of Morrison's Batman run - sure he won't kill the Joker, but it doesn't hurt his rep for the average crook to THINK he killed the Joker.
>>
>>89134810
/thread

Just look at Batman Beyond.
>>
>>89133202
Filling up a whole page with what should be a 5 second joke is a great way to kill the comedy.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.