[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If any of you like Undertale there's an ambitious youtu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (239KB, 2000x1105px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
239KB, 2000x1105px
If any of you like Undertale there's an ambitious youtube cartoon series based on it called Glitchtale being helmed by a youtuber named Camila Cueves. She does live shows of her animating recently of season 2 episode 3. Really talented and a great story. Thought you might be interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCzDrlnOYY0
>>
File: how I will die.png (109KB, 723x669px) Image search: [Google]
how I will die.png
109KB, 723x669px
>>89112496
I haven't seen it yet, but you are obviously shilling.

I don't know if you are the one behind this or that person's friend, but making this thread was a bad move.
>>
>>89112582
>shilling
You don't buy Youtube videos. Advertising is the word you're trying to use.
>>
>>89112582

I'm not affiliated with Camila. I've been following it since the beginning and thought /co/ might like to see it too. Be nice.
>>
>>89112582
Now that I have seen it, I still think you are shilling, but I am impressed.
>>
>>89112650

You're a fucking white knight piece of shit and should kys.
>>
>>89112683

fk u m8 u wan go 1v1 ill rekt u fkr
>>
>>89112582
>shilling

More likely anti-shilling. Pretending to shill to get a bunch of people to knee-jerk hate on something. Especially something like Undertale that people already overreact to.
>>
File: 1484344411137.jpg (104KB, 452x818px) Image search: [Google]
1484344411137.jpg
104KB, 452x818px
>>89112496
>season 2 episode 3

There's a full season of this stuff?
>>
>>89112813

/co/ is love. Which is why I didn't post it on /v/. I genuinely think this is a cool project.
>>
File: índice.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
índice.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>89113013
I genuinely think it's shit and that you shouldn't use /co/ to advertise your shit. I'm already reporting that channel for copyright infringements and plagiarism. have a nice day and remember /co/ is love.
>>
>>89113013
>/co/ is love
god, I haven't heard that in years.

Have you not been around here recently?
>>
>>89113738
more like he has never been around here ever and /v/ kicked him out for makinf threads like these
>>
>>89113013
Lets be honest with ourselves: /co/ hasn't been love since 2012. I'm not saying it can't be love once again, but something has changed since then.
>>
>>89112496
I'll admit that I watched it, but only for the fights. It really should've just ended after Season 1. Now it's just getting into self-entitled opinions territory. Besides for the "fear" emotion, the story is full of cut-and-pastes cliches and general bullcrap like that.
Calling it now: Frisk will learn that Sans is dead and gets a will to reset due to their bullshit argument before he left to die and does so, and Sans goes full emo mode and starts hunting down Frisk.
>>
File: candy.png (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
candy.png
90KB, 800x600px
>>89112496
Betty is a great concept but is a fucking Mary Sue
>>
Animation is shite early on, but excuseable. Later on it becomes a eye sore.
>>
>>89113013
Look if you want me to be honest i find the animation mediocre at best and the people are tired of undertale that sadly no one is going give a them about that thing, but this could help that girl to practice and get better at animation
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.