[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't been paying attention to this at all. Has it been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Haven't been paying attention to this at all. Has it been good? Anyone care to summarize what's happened so far?
>>
>>89111049
better than any recent marvel events, but still nothing too exciting
>>
>>89111049
Movie synergy.
>>
Haven't really paid attention to it either. I was surprised how far along it is already, especially considering how delayed Civil War 2 was in comparison. This event is just moving along smoothly.
>>
I think DC is trying to make the Suicide Squad into their equivalent of the GotG. Which sucks as the GotG have been ruined beyond repair because of that damn movie.
>>
>>89111086
>Movie Synergy

The only synergy is the Squad cast.
>>
>>89111049
Not really. The Wall got the Suicide Squad and Justice League to fight so that they could all join hands and stop Maxwell lord and a bunch of OP villains from buttfucking her. Basically it's filler to explain Killer Frost and Lobo joining the Justice League in an upcoming arc.
>>
File: RCO021_1484207248.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO021_1484207248.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>89111160
>a bunch of OP villains

LMAO
>>
Is this event bi-monthly?
>>
>>89111282
Weekly
>>
>>89111255
I expected this to happen because no one else could've stopped Sorrow without it looking just as retarded, but having Doctor Polaris job to Cyborg of all people really pisses me off.
>>
>>89111292
Good for DC. That's how events/crossovers should be.
>>
>>89111453
Yeah this has been pretty much the only good thing about this crossover.
>>
I wonder how exactly they're going to explain why everybody but Batman fucked off from the JL.
>>
>>89111591
Waller explodes their heads.
>>
>>89111305
Honestly should have had Cyborg go against Sorrow and do some, I'm not looking at you but scanning and detecting you via non visual means with robo scanners for some science versus magic stuff.
But no, gotta push Harley. Seriously, that was some Punisher surviving Ghost Riders penance stare level bullshit.
>>
>>89111049
The Main Man was really trapped in a prison this whole time and got released.
Nubo is trapped in a bottle in space and nobody is letting him out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.