[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING >A “Superman Reborn Aftermath” tie-in! Superman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: C2FDz30VEAAwoSG.jpg (214KB, 655x1018px) Image search: [Google]
C2FDz30VEAAwoSG.jpg
214KB, 655x1018px
HAPPENING

>A “Superman Reborn Aftermath” tie-in! Superman and Supergirl meet again for the first time to face the evil of the Emerald Empress! Plus, what does it mean for the Girl of Tomorrow when tomorrow promises a Dark Knight? Shocking revelations, all-powerful sorceresses from the future, the Batgirl of Burnside and dinner in the Wild West—they’re all here in this amazing issue!

Batgirl there makes it seem like the Batgirl Annual will def be a part of this
>>
>>89110221

I haven't kept up with DC what is Polaris doing fighting Superman, Supergirl, and Batgirl?
>>
>>89110545
you stupid nigger
>>
>>89110545
okay, i laughed.
>>
>>89110221
I hope this is good. I haven't been enjoying Supergirls's book.
>>
fuck you dc for making me keep following this shitty book after I dropped it last month
>>
>>89112011
>Art by MATIAS BERGARA

At the very least the art will be better than what we've had up to this point (excluding the Rebirth).
>>
>>89110221
>Legion buildup in Orlando's shitty Supergirl book
Damn it
>>
>>89110221
Cover by Lupa

On sale April 12
>>
Superbro doesn't deserve this though. Looks like Superdad still has his rebirth costume
>>
>>89112534
The sick part is that it makes perfect sense given the character's history with the Legion.

>making me read Supergirl to see more Legion stuff
Yeah, fuck you too, DC.
>>
>>89113712
the lines and belt make me think think it's Superbro
>>
>>89114384
They're not the same lines and belt. You're looking for something that isn't there because it's what you WANT to see.
>>
>>89110221
>Polaris fighting superman
oh, this is DC so it's... Fire?
No wait, that doesn't even look like her so it's...
>Emerald Princess.
Yeah, never heard of her.

>Polaris
>X-Men #49(October, 1968)
>Sarya (Emerald Empress)
>Adventure Comics #352(January, 1967)
God, damnit, Marvel. For fuck's sake.
How did Stan keep getting away with it?
>>
File: vandar facepalm.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
vandar facepalm.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>89114538
>he never read LOSH
>>
>>89114626
I don't know where to begin on LOSH.
>>
>>89114626
Casuals gonna casual, anon. And it'll never stop being annoying as fuck.
>>
>>89110221

Whats wrong with Superman's costume?
>>
>>89110221
So shitty Nu52 Superman is going to come back and be shunted off into the 31st century as part of the Legion?
>>
File: Supergirl Batman.jpg (51KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl Batman.jpg
51KB, 400x224px
>Dark Knight
will my Kara/Bruce ship finally be acknowledged?
>>
>>89110221
Off subject but does anyone remember when events only happened in annuals and the monthly floppies were spared the nonsense?
>>
>>89110221
>sorceresses
>plural
... Glorith?
>>
>>89115317
Holy crackship, Batman, I haven't seen nor thought of this pairing in ages. Not since I shipped and fapped to the DCAU version of it.
>>
>>89110221

>Batgirl

Well DC just lost a fuck load of sales. She's poison
>>
>>89114538
>>Emerald Princess.
>Yeah, never heard of her.

End yourself
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.