[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.co m/post/155785840757/you-probably-ge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: gwenpool.jpg (265KB, 1073x1650px) Image search: [Google]
gwenpool.jpg
265KB, 1073x1650px
http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/155785840757/you-probably-get-this-a-lot-but-does-miles
>You probably get this a lot, but does Miles Morales remember Earth-1610 and his life on it?

>yes.
>>
>>89109999
He just doesn't know it was an alternate reality or why he cant remember his mom being around much.
>>
>>89109999
as much as I like interacial. Why is it never Black Woman x White Man? Or my favorite, Mexican Woman x Asian Man?
>>
>>89110102
>Why is it never Black Woman x White Man
Iron Fist and Misty Knight?
>>
>>89109999
tthis whole page makes me cringe, horrible artwork, shitty dialogue, cringey humor.

The state of Marvel is tumblr
>>
>>89110164
They broke up for no reason.
>>
>>89110164
Marvel is working very hard to erase that
>>
>>89110102
Go back to the early 2000s, the former was a fad for a while, as was Black Man x Mexican Woman.
>>
>>89110164
>Iron Fist and Misty Knight?
Daily reminder that Danny is getting cucked by FalCap.
>>
>>89109999
It's honestly a pretty cool concept for Miles. I mean, Miles held his own dead Mom in his arms and watched his father ran out on him. Also his uncle was a villain. He watched Captain America become President and the Maker killing most of Europe. And Galactus. Even his idol and Hero, Spider-Man, isn't the same one from his universe. And his Gwen is gone. This universe has his family and some of his friends, but they aren't his family and friends.

This shit could mess with Miles's head. This is some Rick and Morty stuff right here.

But Bendis doesn't do anything with it. He would rather ignore it all.
>>
>>89110353
>>89110364
>>89110854
I didn't know :(
>>
>>89110855
Miles isn't allowed to be interesting. Bendis is more interested in retreading all of Peter's stories and supporting cast with Miles instead so Miles can inevitably surplant Peter as THE spider man not just in comics but in the public consciousness.
>>
>>89110896
I'm sorry you ha to find out this way
>>
>>89109999
In Bendis' defense, that page you posted was not written by Bendis, it was written by someone else who decided to either ignore Bendis or was unaware of Bendis' intentions and contradicted him. In other words, Bendis got a taste of his own medicine.
>>
>>89110854
What? Luke is with Captain Falcon now?
>>
File: AnonPlz.jpg (77KB, 395x667px) Image search: [Google]
AnonPlz.jpg
77KB, 395x667px
What? Comic books having continuity issues?

Wow. First time this has happened.

Especially when Bendis is involved. He, of all writers, is known for maintaining continuity, particularly when it comes to the works of his colleagues.

I mean, goodness, this is some kind of revelation on par with the discovery of heliocentrism.

Who will stop this madness?
>>
>>89113316
I wish I'd saved that page where it's revealed that all the black heroes have a secret no whitey allowed club.
>>
>>89110916
The sad part is, that there is so much potential with Miles as a character, especially after Secret Wars. I know Bendis would probably never do it, but I would fucking love Miles to meet Maker and go full on 'SHOCKER!' at him.

It would honestly be a brilliant and sad story, where you could see how Miles is dealing with the fact that everyone who knows is dead. Then, he sees the Maker on TV and totally loses his shit. After that, he chases down Maker and you see him completely losing his temper, going all out against Maker, screaming in nigh incoherent rage that the most evil man in his universe is alive while everyone else he knows is dead.

In fact, Miles providing an outside perspective to the 616 world would be interesting in general. Not in a Deadpool or Gwen Poole meta way. More on the lines, he is used to a more grounded and cynical world and is suprised by the horrors and wonders of 616.
>>
>>89113084
Bendis gets a taste of his own medicine all the time. Even among his own friends.
>>
>>89114101
Still doesn't happen enough. I mean if the story about Hickman and Bendis, or any of Bendis' time on the X-Men is true than Bendis deserves so much of this crap.
>>
>>89113084
it takes a hack to beat another hack, its like pottery
>>
>>89114136
>the story about Hickman and Bendis
>or any of Bendis' time on the X-Men
What stories anon?
>>
>>89114885
Basically Hickman begged Bendis to help him in Time Runs Out. He wanted Bendis to write a story explaining how Cyclops got the Phoenix Egg and why Beast came to Scott so that there was no continuity error in Time Runs Out. Just to clarify, Marvel policy meant that Hickman didn't just spring this on Bendis, they would have a year an minimum to set up the story. But, Bendis didn't because god forbid if anyone interpreted Beast's trial where NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED or the Matthew Mallory story where NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED.

Same with Battle of the Atom and Axis. Bendis hated those events as he was not the one running the show. So, he fucked over Aaron by barely using any of his characters or ideas when he took over and he kept both of his X-Men out of the Axis Event by sending them on arcs which seem to be deliberately extended so that they wouldn't be involved in the slightest, even though Scott was a major character in the Axis event.

In fact, Bendis' dickery is supposedly why a lot of Marvel Architects have left or are no longer working with Marvel as he does not respect anything they do and he is protected from the editors.
>>
>>89115105
I call bullshit on that last one. Fraction, KSD and Gillen are Bendis friends.
>>
>>89115363
I said supposedly. I believe that it's definitely one of the reason that Rememder quit.
>>
>>89109999
Take that, all the anonymous posters I got into autistic several-hour-long arguments over this with, never disagree with me again.
>>
>>89115363
That doesn't make Bendis less of a hack anon.
>>
>>89113084
Bendis refused to tell anyone if Miles could remember. I suppose that means that this point he's actually made up his mind.
TLDR Bendis screwed himself via bringing decompression into reality.
>>
>>89110855
It would be great to get an arc with miles going insane from all the cosmic level stuff literally rewritting his life but bendis is incapable of writing anything interesting with the character
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.