[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished binging this and it's GOAT. It's seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: green_lantern_animated.png (210KB, 638x356px) Image search: [Google]
green_lantern_animated.png
210KB, 638x356px
Just finished binging this and it's GOAT. It's seriously one of the best if not the best cartoon of the 2010s, and definitely ranks with the other DC animated shows. I can't believe I didn't catch it when it was airing. Why in the heck was it canceled? It had at minimum another season with all the implied stuff.
>>
>>89086105
I'm afraid, Aya looked too sexy. In general, female characters were depicted in similar way. That would pass in the 90s, but had no chance in the 10s - too many puritanic right-wingers everywhere.
>>
>>89086105
>Why in the heck was it canceled?

The Green Lantern movie that was responsible for its birth bombed, as well as the toyline, so there was no interest in GL:TAS toys. Therefore, the show was "useless".

YJ lacked toy sales and the failure of GL also played a part in killing that show. BtB was made late in production, so they couldn't get red of it. That's why CN treated it the worst.
>>
>>89086455
*rid
>>
>>89086105
Everything was great until Aya-Monitor.
It was still fun, but Christ almighty, it was stupid.
>>
>>89086288
> Aya waifufags

Aya was insufferable and she had zero regards for Razer's feelings for a good chunk of the show, meanwhile going ballistic the first time she suffered heartbreak.
>>
File: Stuart_Snyder.jpg (29KB, 170x189px) Image search: [Google]
Stuart_Snyder.jpg
29KB, 170x189px
>>89086105
>Why in the heck was it canceled?
You can thank the head of CN at the time for that. It was forced into cancellation by placing it into an unfitting Saturday morning timeslot with no reruns, and then sudden hiatus (twice) for several months. It's a miracle the show was even finished.
>>
>>89086288
Underrated bait
>>
>>89086288
>puritanic right-wingers
No no. The left wing feminists are the ones who don't want women on TV to be sexy. Or rather they only want obese women to be portrayed as sexy.
Keep up with the times.
>>
File: 1344564503770.jpg (110KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1344564503770.jpg
110KB, 480x600px
>>89086105
>>89086105
>It's seriously one of the best if not the best cartoon of the 2010s,

this, Tron:uprising, and Motor city were by far the best of the 2010s. and they all ended in the same year.

we just can't have nice things
>>
>>89086491
Almost like she was an unexperienced, naive, young living being unlike every other humanoid or creature around her, right?
>>
>>89087556
seriously wtf. anything that's not a flash lolrandom show gets canned and kicked
>>
>>89087645

She can be flawed, but the show portrayed her feelings as more valid than Razer's. Hell, the only time she offered to change her face was in the comic, and they didn't even talk about it - Razer just shrugged it off and told her that it was fine, despite making it clear in the episode where it happened that he had mixed feelings at best.
>>
>>89086455
>The shitty Green Lantern movie both created and destroyed TAS

Pottery
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.