[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he just wish for a new baby sit who wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: TIMMY TURNER.png (416KB, 1334x1600px) Image search: [Google]
TIMMY TURNER.png
416KB, 1334x1600px
Why didn't he just wish for a new baby sit who wasn't shitty, didn't bother him and let him do whatever he wants? There's so much wrong with this show. I don't even know where to start
>>
>>89079469
Because he would lose his fairies. The reason he got them in the first place was because his life was shit. They had an episode about him losing his fairies because Vicky wasn't his babysitter anymore. /Thread
>>
>>89079469

He has to be miserable in order for him to keep his fairy godparents.
>>
Because Vicky, and by extension Tootie, were the only entertaining girls in the show.
>>
>>89079489
Wish for infinite wishes then and tell the fairies to fuck off
>>
>>89079725
have you even seen the show?
>>
File: 1365362443825.gif (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1365362443825.gif
89KB, 600x450px
>>89079489
This. OP you are a fucking retarded faggot. Have fun in >>>/trash/
>>
>>89079810
My IQ is above 70 and this thread is related to cartoons
>>
>>89079725
that would break DA RULES
>>
>>89079725
He doesn't want to lose his fairies. They're friends. He's trying to stay with them for as long as he can.
>>
>>89081190
This. Why else do you think he became Drake Bell and stayed in 5th grade for a decade?
>>
>>89079469
Because Timmy has been a Palpatine-tier manipulating madlad from day one and having Vicky around to fuel the misery in his life so he can have more magical power with his Fairies gives him access to Godlike abilities.

You just cannot comprehend his 4D Chess skills.
>>
>>89080062
How many times has he broken them now anyway?
There was that time where his parents found out about his fairies and somehow kept it from Jorgen
>>
File: 1482883137097s.jpg (2KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
1482883137097s.jpg
2KB, 125x112px
>>89079469
>Didn't watch the show.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.