[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i have seen some anons praising this show and calling it underated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: penisandpeanut.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
penisandpeanut.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
So i have seen some anons praising this show and calling it underated? Should i watch it?

Post some other underrated shows too
>>
>>89072443
is comfy af
>>
>>89072443
It is very underrated. Many episodes make me laugh, but the humor itself is very "aggressively weird", think Uncle Grandpa humor but with a vaguely similar premise to Regular Show.
>>
>>89072473
>>89072727
i'm checking some clips on the XD channel, it's really funny i like it, reminds me of Newgrounds animations. Fuck Mr.Enter for shitting on this show man. Thanks mah dudes
>>
>>89072443
Yes, it's hilarious. No one reviewing it does it justice. I even got invested in the characters after awhile too.
>>
>>89072443
You should watch the yellow snow short, it's tied with the Christmas special episode.
>>
>>89072980
As much as I love the Christmas special I hesitate to recommend it to anyone who isn't already on-board with the show specifically because of the yellow snow segment. It's just so damn weird, even for a show like this, that I think it would turn people off. But maybe that's just me.

If you're looking for other shows to watch Disney XD has plenty. If you like P&P you should definitely check out Future Worm. Two More Eggs is a bunch of shorts made by the Homestar Runner guys and they're pretty much all on Youtube. Also on Youtube you should be able to find the Mickey Mouse shorts from the past few years. Milo Murphy's Law is by the guys who made Phineas and Ferb and it started recently so now is as good a time as any to check it out. Tron Legacy and Motorcity only lasted a season each but they were awesome shows and you owe it to yourself to look them up. Star vs The Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder get a lot of threads so no one would consider them underrated but despite any idiocy you may have witnessed people clung to those shows because they were solid and if you've been avoiding any of them you would do well to make up your own mind about them and not give into to judging them by their fanbases.
>>
File: 1484018320796.gif (384KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1484018320796.gif
384KB, 250x188px
>>89072443
>>89072473
>>89072727
>>89072829
>>89072896
>>89073838
>>89072980
Do you degenerates actually enjoy this shit?
>>
Does anyone know where I can get the ringtone that Peanut has for his phone?
>>
>>89073914
It's legitimately entertaining if you don't think about it. I'll admit it's objectively a stupid pleasure and only a guilty pleasure, though.
>>
>>89073914
Alright Mr. Man what do you enjoy then?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.