[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mr Burns did nothing wrong he was recycling animal waste parts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Mr Burns did nothing wrong

he was recycling animal waste parts that would otherwise have been thrown away into a useful product

why is Lisa such a c*nt
>>
>>89058221
I like the way PO thinks!
>>
>>89058221
animals aside

turning down 15 million dollars was the stupidest thing I've ever seen

donate it to charity if you're so torn up about it
>>
>>89058500
Are they saying Boo or BooOP?
>>
>>89058707
Yes. Simpsons never take money
>>
>>89058221
>>why is Lisa such a c*nt
Because she's a pompous Lefty who only understands how to preach.
>>
>>89058500
hi im mister Lop, wanna hear some unsolicited opinions about israel?
>>
>>89058707
What about Homer turning down a million dollars and three good Hawaiian islands because he couldn't stand Maggie being sad for a few minutes before he bought her a teddy bear store?
>>
>>89058221
>he was recycling animal waste parts that would otherwise have been thrown away into a useful product
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>89058221
This one had a very simple storyline and it was even boring at times. I think it has to be one of the weaker episodes from classic era. Burns was very senile for the most part and he was not very funny either, being the ending probably the most interesting part. And Lisa does nothing but talk about recycling during the whole episode. I rewatched Homer Vs The 18th Amendment also the other day and I fail to see how John Swartzwelder could write such a funny episode before this one (incidentally I have liked HVTEA much more in this rewatching, I usually thought it was a weird contrived episode).
>>
>>89062243
I like this episode quite a bit. The ending is almost too much, but I can't help but love how extremely dark it is. You have to give the writers credit for being brave. Burns may be a bit senile, but I think O&W were trying to see what they could do with him instead of simply playing off of him being old like in the Scully years. I disliked this episode when I first saw it, so maybe if you rewatch it a couple of times you'll see what they're trying to accomplish and appreciate it more.
>>
>>89062201
have you ever seen how they fish for shrimp? they just drag a net over the ocean floor catching everything on it, then they just search for the shrimp among all the turtles, tuna, sardines or baby dolphins they've caught and then just throw everything that it's not a shrimp over the board, this has been happening forever and probably won't ever stop.
>>
>>89062201
And you don't know how the fishing industry works. I bet you are the kind of stupid fuck that eats meat but say that eating horse or rabbits is wrong
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.