[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Raimi's Peter the absolute worst at keeping his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Everyone knows.png (3MB, 1200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Everyone knows.png
3MB, 1200x2000px
Was Raimi's Peter the absolute worst at keeping his secret identity?
>>
>>89054236
Obligatory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfbXpAfJfx4
>>
>>89054236
Ultimate Peter was worse at it
>>
>>89054236

I mean, realistically he's a college age kid with no resources, that more people don't figure it out is a miracle. Or willful ignorance.
>>
>>89054236
>"I hear one out of every three people in the world is gay."
>"Well, I know I'm not gay. What about you, Robbie? Parker?"
>>
No

Considering Amazing Spiderman went up to Harry and talked to him in his normal Peter voice and Harry didn't notice because the plot demanded it

As well as the fact the Garfield's Spiderman and Peter Parker act like the same person

you would have to be an idiot not to figure out Pete's secret identity from the way he cracks jokes just like Spiderman
>>
>>89054236
That's why he had to kill him no, he's actually ded
>>
>>89054236
Peter was like that in the comics. Norman found out because Peter didn't watch his back, MJ simply figured it out, May found out because Peter left his costume out like a retard after he fought Morlun, etc.
>>
Oh and Eddie found out because the Symbiote had Peter's fucking DNA.
>>
>>89054236
Webb's Peter was ten times fucking worse. Every few minutes he would do or say something in front of people that screamed "GEE I WONDER IF HE'S SPIDER-MAN."

With Raimi's Peter it was a bit more understandable. When you are a poor college kid who has to balance school, a job, and being Spider-Man with consistently lying, you are bound to make some fuckups here and there.
>>
>>89054236
Did he indeed, know?
>>
File: bravo webb.jpg (61KB, 640x271px) Image search: [Google]
bravo webb.jpg
61KB, 640x271px
>>89054731
>>89054615
These two are right.
Amazing Spider-Man's Peter was absolutely worse at keeping his identity secret.
>>
>>89054236
To Be Continued
>>
Could you pay me in a van?
>>
Yes, Raimi's Peter was the absolute worst.
>>
>>89054236
Robbie was the only guy who deduced Pete was Spidey based off second hand information.
Everyone else had to either have it revealed by him or had the mask torn off in some form.
>>89054767

Raimi Pete was never THIS retarded with his Secret ID
>>
>>89054767
Or when he would do shit like throw a football as hard as he could with people around or show off his powers in basketball just to do it.
>>
>>89054797
My sauce!
>>
>>89054236
>89054776
To be fair. Robbie always knew in 616 continuity and watched Peter's back. so yeah, Robbie knows.
>>
>>89054539
To be fair Ultimate Peter had his two biggest supervillains know who he was the minute he got his powers. Hard to get past a setback like that.
>>
File: 1456781712447.jpg (67KB, 432x319px) Image search: [Google]
1456781712447.jpg
67KB, 432x319px
>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate, steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.