[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this any good? Keen to jump into it but wondering what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images (5).jpg (15KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
15KB, 512x288px
Is this any good? Keen to jump into it but wondering what everyone thinks of it
>>
>>89054218
You don't give 2 shits what everyone thinks, you just want to see people argue.
>>
>>89054218
The first season is okay-to-good. It gets better with each season.
>>
>>89054218
Start with Batman The Animated Series and Superman the Animated Series, especially the latter. Supes had a lot of impact on the JL/JLU. And yes its good anon
>>
JLTAS has godawful pacing, enjoy watching 50-something 2 part episodes. Can't imagine how frustrating it must have been to watch this show when it came out.
>>
>>89054218
It's a great show.
>>
>>89054247
I'll give those two a watch first then cheers anon

>>89054235
It's called taking in opinions, autist
>>
>>89054279
I remember season 2 airing the 2-parters together as an hour-long block, but yeah season 1 could get pretty rough

JLU cleaned things up a bit in that regard
>>
>>89054477
JLU is much better in my opinion.
The expanded character roster is just so much more interesting then the core 7.
>>
File: credit-to-your-people.webm (2MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
credit-to-your-people.webm
2MB, 960x720px
>>89054218
>>
>>89054279
I thought the pace was much better than YJ. JL was interesting enough but not too much for a weeklong wait. YJ tried to cram in so much for half an hour but left out a few things you couldnt wait a week for, and they werent two-parters
>>
>>89054218
It's okay but a little slow. Hasn't aged all that well. I'd give it a 7/10. You should watch Justice League Action instead; it's a lot better.
>>
Rewatching these on Netflix recently. Season one's a little goofy and awkward, but it really hits its stride in season 2. I highly recommend JL and JLU. Those intros are fucking great, also.

PS, everyone jobs in that show, if that bothers you make it a drinking game.
>>
>>89054218
Is so wonderful from JL to unlimited watch in order and enjoy
>>
>>89054243
This so much. It gets better and better
>>
Cheers for the info anons, really appreciate it. Instead of starting another thread, you guys have any recommendations of Justice League comic issues/arcs/storylines that you would refer to as 'must reads'?
>>
>>89056193
http://25.media.tumblr.com/8f2d3ffe69d5830d8f847bd1d7e73356

Cheers
>>
>>89055200
But who was the biggest jobber? It had to be Flash.
>>
>>89058172
Martian manhunter
>Half the time he has a brain aneurysm when he tries to mind read
>The other half he can't even mind read them at all
>He also forgets he can go translucent 95% of the time
>>
>>89058172
In order of jobbing
Manhunter
Superman
Flash
Wonder woman
Green lantern
Hawkgirl
Batman
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.