[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is anyone reading cyborg? cause it's not bad, in fact i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

is anyone reading cyborg? cause it's not bad, in fact i would say it's pretty good!
>>
>>89053251
Yes. I like it too.
>>
File: la-1466126000-snap-photo.jpg (476KB, 950x1442px) Image search: [Google]
la-1466126000-snap-photo.jpg
476KB, 950x1442px
>>89053251
It's hammy but pretty fun.
>It took 5 years for someone to try and give Cyborg a rogues gallery, supporting cast, and nemesis.
I did have an issue with the sudden art shift in one issue, it happened right before Variant was created
>>
>>89053251
I liked DCYou Cyborg better
>>
>>89053251
It's been pretty good but I feel the previous volume had slightly more going for it.
>>
>>89053251
I've read that the Machine Kingdom from new 52 Swampy is in it. I'm kinda interested (especially considering the kingdoms beyond Green, Rot and Red seem to have been forgotten by the Hellblazer Swampy) but I just can't muster much enthusiasm for a Cyborg book.
>>
>>89053491
>I've read that the Machine Kingdom from new 52 Swampy is in it.
It's not. At least not yet. There's hints the writer may use it but nothing else.
>>
>>89053491
I doubt the Semper would really do something like that.
This is his first comic after all; he mostly works for television.
>>
>>89053304
>>89053436

really? i got bored and left with Reis.
>>
>>89053577

Well it had a better hook, with his fleshy parts regeneration and stuff. Daddy Stone being captive and being impersonated by a cyborg bad guy kinda got stale already, but at least he's shown his true colors now. Both are good, but I was more into the previous volume until the creator switch.
>>
>>89053491
>Machine Kingdom from new 52 Swampy is in it.
What?
>>
File: Swamp-Thing-37-Cover.jpg (809KB, 1987x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Swamp-Thing-37-Cover.jpg
809KB, 1987x3056px
>>89053539
>>89053556

Don't DC have editors anymore? Seems weird that they'd waste the chance to use it. The concept would be even more fitting for Cyborg than it was in Swamp Thing. Then again, even when Swampy appears (in Hellblazer) it's clear that the writer isn't familiar with Soule's Swampy run at all.
>>
>>89053983
Current Cyborg run seems more akin to a Saturday morning cartoon.
The writer was in charge of Spider-Man TAS after all.
>>
>>89053983

Just because a concept related to your assignment exists doesn't mean a writer is necessarily interested in exploring it.
>>
>>89053983
Build the character and establish a good base before going to the higher concept stuff and grabbing others ideas.
>>
>>89053251

Literally just finished reading them all 5 minutes ago. They're alright but it has the same problem as the last run did. They can't get Cyborg away from S.T.A.R Labs. It's getting really old
>>
>>89056259

How is that an issue? His dad works there. Frankly I'm surprised they haven't utilized the Red Room more.
>>
>>89056282
>How is that an issue?

It's been over 20 issues for me anon. It's like Batman only hanging out at the manor and the threats come to him. Like I said I don't hate it but let's see him branch out more. Get involved with the machine kingdom or something
>>
>>89056362
It's literally been just 6 or 7 issues. Cyborg decided to move out in the last issue, and Semper even confirmed it in an interview that Cyborg will be on his own soon.
>>
>>89056526

It's been 9 issues plus the 12 from DCYou and that's good to hear
>>
>>89056707
There's only been 8 issues. DCYou doesn't count since Semper wasn't writing it.
>>
>>89056841

There's been 9. You forgot Rebirth. And it counts to me because my complaint was the complete over bearing presence of Star labs
>>
>>89057027
Characterfags and continuityfags not Semper's responsibility. Rebirth was like a zero issue to tell Cyborg's origin to new readers.
>>
>>89057103

>Rebirth was a 0 issue

That doesn't stop it from being an issue
>>
>>89053251
bump
>>
>>89053251
I like it and will be buying the trade.
I hope Borg becomes a sleeper hit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.