[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of one of your favorite /co/-related series, got it? All

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1551.png (155KB, 450x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1551.png
155KB, 450x667px
Think of one of your favorite /co/-related series, got it?
All the females in the cast have been genderbent, but ONLY the females. How do you react?
>>
So do the female characters get genderbent in-story, or are we thinking of this as if the story had no female characters from the beginning?
>>
name one series that won't become gay as a result of this
protip: you can't
>>
>>89050994
I'm pretty sure the point is that now there's no waifus.
>>
File: 1484033629180.png (598KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1484033629180.png
598KB, 3000x3000px
>>89050859
The opposite sounds way better and more interesting.
>>
>>89050859
>No waifu's
A show like that wouldn't survive on /co/
>>
>Ed, Edd and Eddy

Improved
>>
>>89052212
>The Eds are periodically stalked by a trio of gay redneck brothers.

You're right.
>>
>Gravity Falls.

Well, at least there won't be the conspicuous problem of all the female characters being terribly written in one way or another.
>>
>>89050994
Hey Arnold
Helga just becomes blond Harold and Arnold would be more oblivious to everything. Lila would just be a bro in the end.

Powerpuff Girls (Both Versions)

Well we have the Rowdyruff Boys so it would just be rowdyruff but a bit more civil and focused on being good guys. Male Sara Bellum and Mr. Keane would defeat many purposes of the character to the point they would deserve being put on the shelf.

Teen Titans (Both Versions)
I think GO had or will have a gender bender episode anyway but OG Titans would make it worse with Raven just being edgelord gothy twink with a demon dad, ditsy tan alien prince, and the dreaded Terra being even more insufferable. Without a lock on the original characters still loving the genderbent wo->Men then it all falls to shit.

Billy & Mandy/Invader Zim
Honestly being bitchy but intelligent and in charge really defines Mandy & Gaz. Making them boys defeats their character and puts them into a weird crux of Donut Steel and sheer annoyance. Plus Zim/Dib & Billy are too caught up in themselves to care. Also Irken girl gets a mention but that just lends credence to her going rogue and becoming and oddsquad partner to Dib like a weird mix of MIB and Justified.

Scooby-Doo (All of them but Mystery Inc primarily)

Fred and Shaggy similar to Dib/Zim/Billy are too caught up in their own shit to really care about the relationship. If anything it turns Velma into a complete cringe nerd and Daphne into a pretty boy (which comes close to gay) but more self-deprecating humor about him being closer to a faggot then actual sexual gay.

Kim Possible

Kim, Bonnie, and Shego being guys would just make it a dude battle royal. Not really gay but just boring in the end. Plus without Kim getting into her femininity in the end of the series, Ron would definitely be friendzone only and they'd just be combat bros. Fun maybe but loses a lot of good character dynamics.
>>
>>89053108
honestly this

>>89052194
i wouldn't mind this outside of your stupid meme thread
>>
>>89050994
Invader Zim, Ben 10, The Powerpuff Girls, Billy and Mandy, and The Original Scooby-Doo.

Those are the only shows I can think of where virtually everything would stay the same
>>
>>89050859
>New Gods
>fem Orion
I'd fucking destroy her, ugly or hot.
>>
>>89050859
Good, now I can embrace my faggotry
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.