[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets have a Disney Parks thread. >Whose excited for Star

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 13

File: 0810ZU_5458MS.jpg (405KB, 1278x721px) Image search: [Google]
0810ZU_5458MS.jpg
405KB, 1278x721px
Lets have a Disney Parks thread.
>Whose excited for Star Wars Land?
>Whose your favorite princess?
>Best/Worst memory there?
>>
>>89045950
I'm not rich enough to go, so go fuck yourself.
>>
>>89045950

>Whose excitied for Star Wars Land
I've only been to Disneyland once and similar to >>89045976 I won't be going back for a long time.
Mulan and Elsa, but I didn't see any princesses in the park, only in a parade.

http://www.kennythepirate.com/disney-world-character-schedules/character-interaction-ideas/

I didn't interact with any characters, but if I ever go back I want to try doing some of these.
>>
Any news on Star Wars Land?
>>
>>89048929
They killed a planet to make it.
>>
Press f to pay respects

do any of you guys honestly think the florida tower will remain unchanged in any significant way for atleast another 5-10 years?
>>
File: 1265574754201.gif (54KB, 361x365px) Image search: [Google]
1265574754201.gif
54KB, 361x365px
>>89049263
W-what's happening to the tower of terror?
>>
I played at the California one (I always forget which is which) on a school band trip. Got kissed during the fireworks. It was extremely magical and makes me sad that I'll never be rich enough to go back.
>>
>>89045950
I've only been to the Hong Kong park and there's barely any characters there outside of the night parade.
>>
>>89045950
aren't they making a scale replica of Arendelle in China or something
>you will never sail into Elsa's kingdom and see her castle rising over the fjords
>>
>Maelstrom removed to make way for a Frozen Ride
I try not to be upset.

But that was my favorite ride at epcot.
>>
>>89049285
Being turned into a Guardians of the Galaxy ride.

>>89048929
We got a good look at the Frontierland rockwork they're building to hide it from the rest of the park last week as they reopened the trail connecting Frontierland to Fantasyland for crowd flow.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/new-739694-land-railroad.html

The river and Disneyland Railroad are expected to reopen in August.
>>
>>89049285
DCA's shut down on the 2nd, or around then. Basically it'll re-open some time this summer but be re-skinned with a Guardians of the Galaxy theme. There's some concept art floating around, main things are that riders are supposed be put into the Collector's collection, so the queue is you walking through some of it. Rocket, who I think broke out of the collection is helping you/needs your help to break out, so the actual ride portion is supposed to be you and Rocket escaping while oldies/classic rock plays.
>>
>>89049385
Frozen Land with a clone of the mediocre boat ride that replaced Maelstrom
>>
>>89045950
>Am I excited for Star Wars Land?
Well, I mostly concerned about the Tower of Terror being replaced with a Guardians of the Galaxy ride, but if they have a Star Wars themed Laser Tag game with not only blasters but also flashlights that when you swing the light across someone's chest it counts as a point to simulate a lightsaber, I'm all in
>My favorite princess?
Nova from "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command", I know she's not classified as a actual disney princess, but I really like the show when I was a kid, and Ranger Nova kicks ass in that show
>Best memory there
Taking a picture with a guy and a gal dressed as members of Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts, that and getting McDonald's french fries from actual McDonald's French Fry booths at the park
>Worst memory there
Having to deal with Turtle Talk with Crush and Monster Inc. Laugh Floor
>>
File: river-of-light-river-pods-16x9.jpg (3MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
river-of-light-river-pods-16x9.jpg
3MB, 2048x1152px
Soundtrack for the long delayed Rivers of Light show coming to Animal Kingdom leaked online last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sklxI7HaF8s&list=PLfknEATkZN5IuRb4dX20hRnmD-kOIzqyG
>>
File: river-of-lights-owls-blue-16x9.jpg (3MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
river-of-lights-owls-blue-16x9.jpg
3MB, 2048x1152px
>>89050205
And didn't realize Disney blocked half of those Youtube track uploads

https://www.sendspace.com/file/o5e0zv
>>
How is that Avatar Land attraction going? Or is it still being constructed?
>>
File: PandoraAerial-01092017-2.jpg (3MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
PandoraAerial-01092017-2.jpg
3MB, 2880x2160px
>>89050329
Going to be open by May. It's actually looking kinda cool.

Looks like it's mostly landscaping that's left.

Super realistic animatronic Na'vi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FInYxXpbJMg

Behind the scenes video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URSOqWtLix4
>>
>>89045950
>Whose excited for Star Wars Land?
Very. I'm going first yer it opens with my family.
Either Belle or Moana. Jane and Meg are sexiest females tho
>Best/Worst memory there?
Best: I love seeing the Crocodile on the Peter Pan ride. The revamped Star Wars-y Space Mountain was amazing.

Worst: When the Fox from Pinocchio pushed me down when I tried to say hi when I was 5.

???: Mickey Mouse was gently caressing my back when my family took a picture with him when I was a senior in HS. Still not sure if it was a girl or dude in the suit. Their hands felt small.
>>
>>89050329
>Disney gives us Avatar section
>Before a Marvel section
>inb4 MUH UNIVERSAL RIGHTS

They could do it in California. The GotG replacing Tower of Terror s stupid. Marvel deserves it sown section.
>>
>>89050566
The plan to throw Marvel stuff into the rest of the Hollywood area around the California TOT.

Gonna be a disjointed mess and we have Ike Perlmutter being buddies with Bob Chapek to thank for it.
>>
File: C1vAQRGUQAIIHYb.jpg orig.jpg (378KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C1vAQRGUQAIIHYb.jpg orig.jpg
378KB, 1152x2048px
>>
>>89045950
Most of people (including here) don't live near by Disney or rich enough travel a lot to Disney theme parks.
Send money though PayPal then I'll be excited and we can get this thread going.
>>
>>89050566
That's because avatar sequels are coming, and they need the hype because it died down.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2013/08/05/avatar_sequels_three_no_one_cares_here_s_why.html

http://screencrush.com/back-to-pandora-why-is-avatar-forgotten/
>>
File: tumblr_oetnhnsaTt1ugkvheo2_1280.jpg (3MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oetnhnsaTt1ugkvheo2_1280.jpg
3MB, 1280x1920px
>>
File: dafuqq.jpg (117KB, 995x1002px) Image search: [Google]
dafuqq.jpg
117KB, 995x1002px
>>89045976
go away pleb, only patricians like me should go to disney
>>
>>89050425
That's a fucking huge-ass building. What's going to be in there?
An attraction or theater?
>>
File: CzzggcQUUAAyY6K.jpg orig.jpg (87KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CzzggcQUUAAyY6K.jpg orig.jpg
87KB, 682x1024px
Speaking of huge ass...
>>
File: Waly_Gisnep.png (12KB, 2607x746px) Image search: [Google]
Waly_Gisnep.png
12KB, 2607x746px
I love Waly Gisnep
>>
File: Sora_DLP.jpg (86KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Sora_DLP.jpg
86KB, 640x427px
Don't mind me, just reminding folks that Kingdom Hearts technically exists in the parks.
>>
>>89049263
This is such a shame. I know it's not particularly old, but it's one the parks most iconic attractions, and one of the only things that someone like me, who have never been there, would still be able to list off as a ride.
It's like removing the Haunted Mansion from Disney World.
>>
>>89056046

Blame Disney's greed on this one, the main reason why their doing the re-theme is because they hated paying royalty fees just to CBS.
>>
>>89056072
Then re-brand it to a non-twilight zone themed horror hotel. Most people don't give a fuck about the Twilight Zone bits.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.