[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/0 1/10/reading-marvel-tea-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 260.jpg (39KB, 228x400px) Image search: [Google]
260.jpg
39KB, 228x400px
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/01/10/reading-marvel-tea-leaves-ultron-revolution/

Rich did it again!
>>
>>89041927
What now? I'm not giving click to that website.
>>
WTF MY NORTON SECURITY JUST PICKED UP SOMETHING
>>
>>89041956
Leeching content from /co/

>Ultron Revolution is ending its series with a 4 part story with a large cast of Marvel Comics characters. But can we read anything into the character choices regarding what other shows may be on the way?

>Go on, why not?

>Excluding the characters that are in movies already, we have Black Bolt, Medusa, Kamala Khan’s Ms Marvel and Songbird.

>The first two are lined up for the Inhumans TV show, Ms Marvel is rumoured to be in the New Warriors sitcom being shipped around broadcasters now, which leaves just Songbird without any show to call her own.#

>Could that be a shot in the arm for that rumoured Thunderbolts TV series from last summer? Marvel Studios does love its synergy…
>>
File: q22.jpg (24KB, 403x225px) Image search: [Google]
q22.jpg
24KB, 403x225px
>>89042246
>the New Warriors sitcom
>sitcom
>>
>>89042246

From October 2015:

>The show Marvel ordered to be cancelled was John Ridley’s project,not Iron Fist. Iron Fist has problems but they aren’t related to the feud. John Ridley apparently pitched a villain-based show like Thunderbolts (not sure if it actually was a Thunderbolts adaptation but the pitch was along those lines) and apparently Marvel wasn’t having it.

>Apparently one of the leads was a pretty big name villain who Marvel wants to introduce in the films instead. I guess either Ridley wouldn’t budge or said character was critical to the pitch, but either way it’s dead now. Ridley moved on to American Crime and his other projects at ABC and his Rodney King biopic.
>>
>>89041927
>Rich did it again!

Paid his back taxes?

No he didn't. Fucking bankrupt limey prick.
>>
File: 5ec.png (77KB, 257x373px) Image search: [Google]
5ec.png
77KB, 257x373px
>>89042246
>Ms Marvel is rumoured to be in the New Warriors sitcom
>>
>>89042290
Yes New Warriors sitcom with none of the New Warriors in it plus Squirrel girl!!
>>
>>89042524
And after she disses them in Nova #2, what a time to be alive.
>>
This must be the only time Songbird was ever mentioned on Bleeding Cool.
>>
>>89041970
You should see what happens when you go to Bleedingcool on your phone.
>>
>>89041927
Rich the mudafucking leach
>>
>>89042246
>TV
>Marvel Studios

>Marvel Studios
>synergy
>>
>bleedingcool
Fuck off
>>
>>89042301
ABC chief said he is working on a revision of the project today.
>>
>>89042246
>Wow its fucking nothing
I thought this was actual news we've known Marvel's pushing Thunderbolts for a year now.
>>
>>89044193

Source?
>>
>>89044193
http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/10/abc-scandal-free-fall-lineup-once-upon-time/
>>
>>89043302
>none of the New Warriors
The roster is supposed to be:
>Rage
>Justice
>Speedball
>Night Thrasher
>Squirrel Girl
>Ms. Marvel
So it's the New Warriors with the female members swapped out for SG and Kamala.
>>
>>89044261
>bleedingcuck
>actual news
Seriously? All Rich does is repost shit he read on /co/. There's nothing he posts on his site that you wouldn't have first read about weeks prior just by casually browsing here.
>>
>>89042301
This is bullshit tho
>>
>>89044972
>All Rich does is repost shit he read on /co/
Then we can discuss what he reposted, can't we?
>>
>>89043302
Nah Squirrel Girl is in that Archie Show right now playing Ethel.
>>
File: 1442801805537.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1442801805537.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>89042246
>New Warriors sitcom
>>
>>89045095
HOW CAN TBBT EVER COMPETE
>>
>>89045073
No, because you're just falling for his blatant shilling and clickbait.
>>
>>89041970
>Norton Security
Top kek, indeed.
>>
>>89044972
I like Bleeding Cool just for the sake that Rich isn't afraid to call out assclowns like Bendis or Slott publicly, like every other "news" outlet appears to be.

And even funnier, it really, really rustles Slott's jimmies anytime Rich does.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.