[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /co/'s general consesus on The Venture Bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: images (10).jpg (46KB, 510x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
46KB, 510x288px
What's /co/'s general consesus on The Venture Bros? What did it get right and what did it get wrong?
>>
The Venture Bros is a pretty good show, it has great writing, jokes, and characters. The only thing The Venture Bros does wrong is the pacing, because you have to wait a year for either a special or another year for a full season. I don't blame the creator for wanting to put out a quality show though, but you have to be patient as hell.
>>
I haven't enjoyed the later seasons as much. I don't feel like the show has jumped the shark yet though.
>>
File: Betty_rage.png (136KB, 250x388px) Image search: [Google]
Betty_rage.png
136KB, 250x388px
I love it, but the last season had a weak finale. I love the Blue Morpho plot though, and hope Season 7 deals with the larger repercussions of villains not playing by the rules.

Also, do you think ERP happens a lot between arches? There have to be some people that get into the cape business just for the sex
>>
>>89034489
this is the one show that have absolutely no problems with. it doesn't even have one bad episode.
>>
>>89034489
Who doesn't love a show that has David Bowie run the Legion of Doom and Hunter S Thompson run G I Joe?
>>
>>89037275
>last season had a weak finale

Doc Hammer said they didn't feel like they'd earned the grand finale everyone was expecting and wanted more time to flesh it out. He said there will more than likely be an hour long special between seasons 6 and 7 just like All This and Gargantua 2.
>>
File: hank-co.jpg (71KB, 650x458px) Image search: [Google]
hank-co.jpg
71KB, 650x458px
>>89037801
I figured. It's probably easier to write an hour long special than it is to write a two-parter
>>
We failed it by not making it more popular and profitable, that's all there is to it
>>
>>89034489
It's a great show, it just needs more funding so they can make more episodes more frequently.
>>
>>89037666
RIP Bowie, it's a year to the day he died.

Also the Henchman were right, Tin Machine was too little too late
>>
>>89034489

When the creators got rich and famous and stopped giving a shit, doing only 6 episodes every 3 years, that's when I stopped paying attention.
>>
>>89037666
But anon Andy Warhol runs the Legion of Doom, Bowie runs the Secret Society of Supervillains.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.