[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fx ls1XrcJc It's been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc

It's been ONE YEAR since the last video was uploaded.

This isn't happening anymore is it? I was so looking forward to the shitshow.
>>
its a
>female bodies are all pretty and cute
>male bodies are wacky and deformed
cartoon
>>
>>89027347
I can't even enjoy it in a train wreck kind of way.
>>
>>89027471
dude on the left is like a generic hot guy
>>
>>89027347
They got that sweet sweet funding from SJW and white guilt investors, then took the money and ran.

And don't you dare send them a message asking if it will still happen, because that would be oppressing a marginalized group and on-par with attempted rape, you fucking CIS lord.
>>
Oh yeah, forgot all about this. The twitter page says coming 2017 so I guess it'll premier this year
>>
>>89027771

Nah, they'll change it to 2018, probably blaming 4chan again.

I still remember when one of the creators came on here and intentionally tried to bait everyone into calling it shit because it was "progressive", even though everyone called it shit because it looked like shit. Then they went to Twitter and Facebook with screenshots trying to drum up even more support.

I still do appreciate that the only white guy is a psycho.
>>
>>89027471
does the redhead fall under the male or female category?
>>
>>89027471
i don't see any females in that screenshot
>>
>>89027889
I never knew about this, are there any screenshots or anything of this shit?
>>
File: 1479912993787.png (111KB, 286x308px) Image search: [Google]
1479912993787.png
111KB, 286x308px
>>89027347
>that screencap

dare i ask what's the story behind this?
>>
>>89027347

>giving this show any attention

why ?

the only reason this piece of shit became relevant was because people posted a bunch of shit threads

it's the cartoon equivalent of clickbait
>>
>>89027347
>This isn't happening anymore is it?
>anymore
It was never going to happen you fucking idiot. It was nothing but a scam from the get-go and everyone knew it.
>>
>>89027616
>They got that sweet sweet funding from SJW and white guilt investors
Did they? I got the impression that it was too obvious even for the SJWs to fall for, hence its utter failure.
>>
>>89028286
An tumblr-SJW oriented show that was announced last year. It was promoted as the big shit but it was never produced and the kike creators got all the shekels they could rip from tumbltards and cucks with cheap merchandise.

tl;dr Liberal show that never happened but actually earned cash, very probably a scam.
>>
>>89028286
People make a remarkably shitty 5 minute trailer for an "upcoming cartoon aimed at the Socially Conscious Generation with the world's first ever animated tranny!" with the intent on baiting /co/ into going on an autistic anti-SJW crusade against it so they could cry to tumblr that mean ol' 4chan is trying to suppress their creative blah blah blah and that they should all buy their merch for this "upcoming groundbreakingly progressive cartoon which is totally coming out."

It was so obvious of a ploy that /co/ didn't fall for it for once, which led to tumblr also not falling for it for once. They probably got a handful of merch sales and donations, but not enough to justify continuing the scam, and then they just went underground and when asked say "yeah, we're totally still working on it. Totally." and then get back to completely not working on it because their viral marketing scheme failed so completely as to not be worth it.
>>
>>89028286
Something too controversial to exist in our time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a3MduZ1feI
>>
>>89028537
The only reason I want anything more from this show is so we can get more edits like this.
>>
>>89027347
Why is Guru Larry narrating this?
>>
File: ssas.png (499KB, 588x650px) Image search: [Google]
ssas.png
499KB, 588x650px
>>
>>89028482
>>89028486
>>89028537

Jesus Christ how horrifying
>>
File: moonman-sama.png (153KB, 490x322px) Image search: [Google]
moonman-sama.png
153KB, 490x322px
>>89027347
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a3MduZ1feI
>>
File: Gamecrazed_S1.png (138KB, 708x1129px) Image search: [Google]
Gamecrazed_S1.png
138KB, 708x1129px
>>89027347
>the first cartoon in the history in the world to feature a trans actor in a lead role.

but that's wrong
>>
>>89029699
I actually just watched the first episode of this due to this relation, and it was probably the cringiest thing I've seen.
>>
>>89029785
I know, But I do remember it came first.
>>
>>89027347
https://youtu.be/UT1E31fmHLc
Here's a leaked animatic for anyone that cares. Might be the closest thing to an actual episode of this shitshow.
>>
>>89027347
Holy shit. For some reason yesterday I remembered this and decided to check and see how it was doing (I am a sucker for garbage) I checked the twitter and facebook accounts for this show and it was literally nothing but anti-trump posts, and retweets of the burbank tonight guy's twitter. No information on the production, no teasing bits of story board, nothing about the show or it's creation at all. But it's still updating. So maaaaybe we will get our show that looks like My Life Me but Disney.
>>
>>89027347
just like any other SJW production, the creator took the money and ran
>>
>>89027998
I don't kniw anon.
I simply don't know.
>>
>>89027889
but there's also another white guy
that ginger in a dress
>>
>>89029699
TOME is BARELY animated
>>
>>89028482
you cant tl;dr a two-sentence post.
>>
>>89034234
Anon thats who he was talking about
>>
File: Meowth.png (433KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
Meowth.png
433KB, 800x558px
>the first animated series in the history of the world to feature a transgender actress in a lead role

Bullshit. Pic related.
>>
>>89037568
I thought she was intersex?
>>
>>89037593
She was, but she was raised as a male and decided to live as a woman later in life, which I think technically made her trans.
>>
>>89037623
MEOW! THAT'S BULLSHIT
>>
>>89034626
From what I remember hearing about the production, the reason why the animation was so shit was they had one guy working on it. One guy was responsible for animating it and probably didn't even get paid. Hell, the VA's didn't even record in a booth, it was the creator's office I think. And they probably didn't get paid either.
>>
>>89029699
Wasn't Meowth voiced by a trans male? (trans female? I get the terms confused).
>>
>>89027998
Depends on if you consider futas boys or girls, anon.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.