[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else thinks Moonbeam city should get another season or do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Moonbeam_City.jpg (81KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Moonbeam_City.jpg
81KB, 960x540px
Who else thinks Moonbeam city should get another season or do you think it was just a "Archer Ripoff"
>>
The pilot was fucking hilarious but then all the other episodes were just ok
>>
>>89015178
I'd like it so much more if they lost the comedy angle. It would be great to have a show that looks like this but has a serious tone.
>>
>>89015178
it wasn't funny and the art style is too 80's.
>>
I liked it.
How was it like Archer, though?
>>
>>89016560
Lead characters are both womanizing dick heads. That's it how ever
>>
The aesthetic was great. It should definitely live on as a comic or something.
>>
>>89016560
Main character is complete narcissistic moron who goofs around most of the time and does nothing productive, but in Moonbeam its even worse because protagonist is not some James Bond wannabe who actually has some skills but is too lazy to put them to good use, but a police officer who actually ignores his duty and public safety because he feels in mood to start a career as musical producer.
>>
File: 1480453449117.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1480453449117.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>tfw you were the only one that legitimately liked this show

Atleast the way it ended was satisfying, but I feel like this show as definitely underrated.
>>
I don't know why everyone kept calling it an Archer ripoff. In terms of tone, it was much more similar to Metalocalypse.
>>
>>89021170
No I liked it too. It was pretty great but those retards had no idea how to spend their money and by the end CC didn't want to give them a chance.
>>89021188
Superficial similarities like >>89020029 people saw the pretty boy white guys in action roles in psuedo realistic artstyles.
>>
>>89016560
>How was it like Archer, though?

They use a similar digital animation process.
>>
looked fantastic, but the humor was subpar.
if it got another season to improve the jokes then it could have been great. it was still worth watching just for the visuals
>>
>>89015178
It should, but it should ditch half the writing staff and go back to how they did the pilot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.