[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry I'm late to the party Any one care to circle jerk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (2MB, 1800x2767px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 1800x2767px
Sorry I'm late to the party
Any one care to circle jerk about how great this ride has been?
So when are they canning it?
>>
The only negative thing I have to say about this book is that Betty gets even less screen time than fucking Bam-Bam.
>>
>>89014117
Didio's an open fan of the series, I think he'll keep it kicking around a few issues longer than sales would normally result in cancellation. Sixteen issues maybe?
>>
>>89014176
To be entirely fair, Betty was only interesting in her interactions with Wilma. Give it time and maybe she'll get something in the comics.

Also it's called The Flintstones.
>>
>>89014208
But she doesn't even really get that in this book.
>>
>>89014176
They're focusing on more interesting characters, like the bowling ball.
>>
>>89014117
Remember when these were first announced and everyone was least excited about flintstones?

Also what do you rather have happened the timeline we live in or pres. Vol 2 but no flintstones
>>
File: 469555._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (59KB, 360x545px) Image search: [Google]
469555._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg
59KB, 360x545px
I don't see enough hype for the upcoming Booster Gold crossover which will also include the Lizard people.
Come on, where are my Booster bros at? Was 52 Pick-Up this long ago?
>>
>>89014191
I'll be happy with just an annual, but in DiDio we trust

If he does pull through and keep Flintstones on the table, I will never talk shit about DiDio again
>>
The Flintstones and I hate Fairyland have given me a reason to actually pay for paper comics.
>>
>>89014678
you really like i hate fairyland that much?
>>
>>89014459
>where my Green Lantern bros at?

Here m8, I'm a huge Green Lantern fan. Please tell me this is real
>>
>>89014117
Any moment it gets canned will be too soon.
But we've gotten past issue 7 so we might be going a full 12 issues.

And yeah it's good stuff. Looking forward to buying the trades and handing out my singles at the drop of the fly to spread this comic to my friends.
>>
>>89014459
I didn't even know this was a thing.
Who writing it?
>>
>FLEENSTONES?!? comic.
>No 7 GRAND DAD
This comic sucks.
>>
>>89017150
Mark Russell
>>
>>89017150
not even a flintstones fan as kid and i still really enjoyed it

do old fans like it as well?
>>
File: flintstones powergoat.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
flintstones powergoat.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>89014117
It's down to around 10,000 sales now, so likely cancelled by issue twelve, maybe longer if Didio really goes to bat for it.
>>
>>89018285
they need better advertising.
>>
>>89016941
It's real. And there's a Suicide Squad/Banana Splits crossover in the works as well as a Future Quest/Adam Strange and Green Lantern/Space Ghost. I might have missed one.
>>
Any good pages with Pebbles feet?
>>
>>89018695
>Suicide Squad/Banana Splits crossove
... but why?
>>
>>89018861
Because suicide squad is in the spotlight for once (prolly cause Harley Quinn and a couple successful movies)
>>
>>89014191
>>89014495
>>89018285

Jonah Hex lasted as long as it did solely because it was DiDio's anointed. Say what you will about how he runs the place but the man has great taste in comics. Doesn't he also have a fondness for the Metal Men?
>>
>>89019034
He wrote some Metal Men IIRC.
And he tried to revive the Fourth World in the New 52 from the get-go with Keith Giffen.

They wrote way more Fourth World than they would have had Didio not been along for the ride.
>>
>>89014459
Didn't even know there was a crossover.

>>89018245
Because we live in a terrible world, there are people who think this comic is bad solely because it's not like the cartoon. Even though the cartoon was god-awful.
>>
can we get some more pages posted in here?
>>
>>89019034
And Manhunter
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.