[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Beast Wars: Transformers had followed the continuity/set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: beast.jpg (435KB, 1500x848px) Image search: [Google]
beast.jpg
435KB, 1500x848px
What if Beast Wars: Transformers had followed the continuity/set up that was set up in the early toy tie in comic book rather than what we got in the actual show? Could it have been good?
>>
>>89009136
Hard to say. In the end it still would have been Beast Wars and second in shit only to current IDW.
>>
>>89009221
>implying beast wars isnt the best thing to come out of transformers besides prime and animated
>>
>>89009136
Why was optimus a bat?
>>
>>89009268
Batman.
>>
>>89009287
This. Batman was insanely popular in the 90s
>>
File: optimusprimalbat045.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
optimusprimalbat045.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>89009268
Who the hell knows, because Batman was popular? I mean the Ape/Dino Optimus/Megatron were out the same year....so it really is quite baffling

>>89009221
>he thinks anything is the worst other than any tf anime
Shit taste
>>
>>89009258
>prime and animated
>good
kekles
>>
>tumblr SJW nutjob harasses TFwiki autists about how they won't put gobot stuff on their wiki
>they say make your own wiki
>nutjob says they're privileged cuz of their fandom and should do it
>fucking wiki autists do it

What the fuck even is this fandom?
>>
>>89009318
You must be Japanese, please join the rest of your people in their mass extinction and jump out the nearest window

>>89009333
Doesn't Hasbro own Gobots now though and had long ago integrated the line into TF? I don't know squat about Gobots other than that
>>
>>89009400

It does but it's a dead franchise that was used for a couple of fan crossovers. Nobody gives a shit about it except for a few weird fans.
>>
>>89009473
Yeah I guess, I certainly don't give a horses ass about Gobots, but somehow it doesn't surprise me
>>
>>89009313
They probably released multiple Optimus and Megatron so that kids could get the leaders even if they couldn't afford the big ones. But yeah, Battimus is almost certainly a Batman reference, his head even looks like Batman.
>>
>>89009923

That and Hasbro had the Batman license at the time.
>>
>>89010053
Keep talking Boco
>>
>>89010053
Shut up
>>
>>89010075
>>89009318

So conflicted...
>>
>>89009923
Yeah but it's odd that they chose two different forms
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.