[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's funny, Donna wouldn't be holding Rallo like that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: now just a voiceless stewie.png (624KB, 805x709px) Image search: [Google]
now just a voiceless stewie.png
624KB, 805x709px
it's funny,
Donna wouldn't be holding Rallo like that if this were still The Cleveland Show. she like, almost never held him at all in that series.
>>
Is Chris going to tap that brown ass?
>>
Are they in fucking Afghanistan or something?
>>
>>89008309
The Brown family are just filler/generic crowd characters now, right? I've only seen Rallo talk once, but Stewie doesn't want to be friends
>>
>>89008327
we can only hope
>>
>>89008309
Isn't Rallo meant to be 5? Shouldn't he be taller than Stewie?
>>
>>89008692
Yeah Clevelands family was assimilated as backround characters in family guy now.
>>
>>89008309
It's frankly amazing that a background character got a spin-off to begin with, but now they became background characters on the original show again? This is some absurd shit. Like 80's out of touch executives meddling level of absurd.
>>
>>89009442
They were really mean-spirited to Cleveland when he came back too
>>
>>89009442
Cleveland isn't a background character, he's a supporting character. There's a difference.

His family on the other hand...
>>
>>89008309
Does stewie not do anything anymore?
>>
>>89008309
Good Lord look at those dead eyes
>>
>>89008339
No, Navada
>>
They never really gave an in-universe explanation for why Cleveland and his family moved back to Rhode Island did they?

It was just "LOL your show was cancelled welcome back".
>>
>>89008309
That's probably because Rallo is like...5. He's not a baby like Stewie or Suzie.

I still say Cleveland Show was better than Family Guy when it got canceled.
>>
>>89008692

Which is amazing. Stevie's big problem is he has no chemistry with other characters but Brian. You'd think they'd jump at the chance to give him.someone else to play off.

Same with Meg. She desperately needs a new angle.
>>
File: roberta_tubb_halloween_slut2.png (308KB, 406x566px) Image search: [Google]
roberta_tubb_halloween_slut2.png
308KB, 406x566px
I miss Roberta and her slutty black midriff.
>>
>>89013019
Jesus christ, I would mount her
>>
>>89012962
Rollo is a lot older than stewie tho, isn't he like 5 or 6? What kid that age would want to hang out with a baby that wasn't his brother or sister.
>>
>>89013019
one few good thing from Cleveland Show.
>>
>>89012935
>Cleveland Show was better than Family Guy
Of course. It isn't saying much, but that alone gives it an edge.
>>
>>89008718
It's basically canon that Rallo's a midget.
>>
>>89012935
It was. People just hated it on principle, which was the right thing to do, but now that it's safely gone we can admit it wasn't THAT horrible.
>>
>>89015657
It was el terrible.

Showed a few signs of improvement in the middle and then started to get even worse near the end.

I'll never hate on Based Mike Henry, though.
>>
File: choochoo.jpg (59KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
choochoo.jpg
59KB, 640x360px
>>89013019
That's a good look for her.
>>
>>89008692
They gave Cleveland Jr. a whole episode since the return. The plot was about Peter mistaking him for an intruder at Cleveland's house in the dead of night and shooting him.
>>
>>89008309
>Legs are actually at different angles
>Their bodies curve to 3/4 at the top
>>
>>89012935
>>89009442
Cleveland Show basically split one good show into 2 bad shows. Removing Cleveland from Family Guy was a huge mistake, because you basically just had 3 guys, Peter, Quagmire, and Joe just hanging around the bar together not having much fun. Peter is best friends with Cleveland, but only "ok" friends with Quagmire and Joe. Quagmire doesn't even like Joe all that much.
>>
The Cleveland Show produced a lot of hot characters, like Fatty Patty. Really the only other Seth show other than American Dad to not have every background female have generic body shapes.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.