[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

When will Bruce Wayne wear advance tech armor to enhance himself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: wicked-cool-batman-redesign.jpg (48KB, 1000x627px) Image search: [Google]
wicked-cool-batman-redesign.jpg
48KB, 1000x627px
When will Bruce Wayne wear advance tech armor to enhance himself?

it makes more sense
>>
It'd diminish the idea of Gotham being anything of a challenge to Batman when you turn him into a dime-store Tony Stark, unless of course you just give everyone else an upgrade out of nowhere too.
>>
>>89002166
>>89002233
They already did this.
>>
>>89002166
Related question: Why doesn't Bruce find ways to strengthen his own body?
>>
>>89002325
do you think the intense physical training he undergoes is for nothing?
>>
>>89002233
This
Batman can easily beat the shit out of every villain with his kung-fu bullshit, give him some crazy ass powers and he'd reach into Gotham's pussy, pull out her uterus, and fuck her fallopian tubes
>>
>>89002166
>>89002233
We're in a post-Morrisonian Batman, he has transcended the need for technology, superpowers, or internal consistency.
>>
>>89002287
/Thread
Buncha retards.
>>
>>89002166

>Cape doesn't have veins crawling over the wings

>Dome head

5.3/10
>>
>>89002287
>Bruce Wyane

not terry
>>
>>89002325
especially with all the magic stuff in DC
>>
>>89002787
Who wore the suit before Terry?
>>
>>89002376
I meant as in other means. An ancient secret hindu tradition, or some scientific formula, or something. I suppose >>89002233 kind of answered that as well.
>>
>>89002233
It doesn't have to be OP

maybe some hacking and short range teleportation abilities
>>
>>89002828
also mainstream bruce batman not future batman
>>
File: 1481076672586.jpg (29KB, 500x377px)
1481076672586.jpg
29KB, 500x377px
>>89002787
He tried to use the beyond suit but was still "too old for this shit"
Why the hell do you think he invented it?
>This will be perfect for when the kid that results from my semen Waller stole from me grows into a teen with attitude...
No. He made the beyond suit for himself. Dumbasses.
>>
>>89002873
>I would like to see DC ruin Batman by making him fly and turn invisable and shit
Fuck you regularfag, he's already packed to the tits with technology.
>>
>>89002166
It's too easy for villains too manipulate via hacking and shit like that. He wouldn't want to rely on tech, and it would also diminish his fighting ability. Plus, when villains eventually adapt to his tech, they would be stronger and Gotham would ultimately be a more dangerous place for the civilians. Not to mention that it would take up too much time to build something like that.
>>
>>89002913
we know that

we want the mainstream batman to evolve since beyond is a shit canon anyway
>>
>>89002325
Read Venom.
>>
>>89002390
He only beats villains because they magically forget if there are more than three of them with guns they win.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.