[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What movie do you think will win best animated feature at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: Globe.jpg (19KB, 573x431px) Image search: [Google]
Globe.jpg
19KB, 573x431px
What movie do you think will win best animated feature at the Golden Globes tonight /co/ ?

>Zootopia
>Moana
>Kubo and the two strings
>Sing
>My life as a Zucchini
>>
>>88997509
Well it's not gonna be Zucchini

Zootopia and Kubo are the top contenders and Zootopia has better brand recognition so that one's the most likely

Was 2016 so starved for animated movies that they put Sing in there? It was painfully mediocre
>>
>>88997593
Last year was more starved, they had fucking Shawn the Sheep nominated.

This year I'd say Zootopia will win, if not Kubo
>>
>>88997593
At least the Annie Awards look marginally better.

Who do you predict will get the Oscar nods, /co/?
>>
Anyone have a link to the awards stream? All I can find is the red carpet.
>>
>>88997509
>My life as a Zucchini
Wut.
>>
>>88997509
100% Moana wins cause of Hollywood politics and what not. I'll bet my anal virginity on it.
>>
File: laikill me.gif (1MB, 551x300px) Image search: [Google]
laikill me.gif
1MB, 551x300px
I hope Kubo gets it. But my money would be on Zootopia for Golden Globes, and also Oscars and Annis.
>>
>>88997630
>he hasn't seen Shaun the Sheep Movie
>>
here it comes
>>
>>89001744
Its Minions
>>
congrats Zootopia
>>
didn't see this thread when I made mine Figma Judy when?
>>
>>88997509
zootopia won,surprising absolutely nobody
>>
File: 1457122652984.png (349KB, 576x908px) Image search: [Google]
1457122652984.png
349KB, 576x908px
>>88998502
I'll be by to collect in half an hour. Lube up.
>>
>>88997630
>>89000586
Last year was probably the best slate the category's had since Toy Story 3 won:

>Inside Out
>Anomalisa
>Shaun the Sheep Movie
>Boy & the World
>When Marnie Was There (sorry for /a/)

At least it shows a small improvement in the category. I thing the backlash over The Lego Movie might've helped. Remember when it came out that the voters didn't even WATCH any of the movies they voted for?
>>
>>88997509
Even /tv/ was happy. But Zootopia is great anyway.
>>
Loki got an award too.
>>
File: 927_u18chan.jpg (31KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
927_u18chan.jpg
31KB, 512x512px
>>88997509
> Winner is: Moana
> Winner is: Zootopia

It's Disney masturbating it itself again, THE SHOW!!!
>>
>>89002130
Moana hasn't even won anything
>>
File: snw_9715.png (124KB, 286x232px) Image search: [Google]
snw_9715.png
124KB, 286x232px
>>89002181
>Sure it has
>It won the eternal* scorn and mockery of /co/! >DOHOHOHOHOHO

*Eternal defined as 'until we forget about it and shit all over Boss Baby or Cars 3 instead.'
>>
Zootopia was good, but just ONCE I'd like to see the pretentious French film win against Disney/Pixar.
>>
>>89002035
>Even /tv/ was happy.
No, they weren't. You have people complaining there about the acceptance speech especially.
>>
>>89003089
As long as absolute trash like Sausage Party is kept away from nominations I'm happy.
>>
File: image.jpg (369KB, 2048x1530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369KB, 2048x1530px
YES

OH GOD YES
>>
I guess I really ought to give La La Land a watch huh

I mean I did like Whiplash, it's mostly extreme laziness that keeping me from watching that movie
>>
>>89003111
That's old news mang, Meryl Streep's speech is the new hotness.
>>
>>89003310
It's a movie about acting, they win almost every year. Also Kubo definitely deserved the win over Zootopia.
>>
>>89003310
La La Land is absolutely nothing like Whiplash besides the music aspect, it feels like what Guy & Madeline would be if he didn't have a low budget for it. It really is a spectacle to watch.
>>
Goddammit, the world needs another movie about Hollywood like I need another hole in my head.
>>
>>89003392
I'm almost afraid to look.
>>
La La Land was good but not THAT good.

I guess it was inevitable that the movie which masturbates about Hollywood would sweep the awards.
>>
Here us your winner. Hop hop hooray.
>>
>>89003089
>pretentious
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.