[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been almost 10 years since Out of Jimmy's Head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: p186150_b_v7_ab.jpg (153KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
p186150_b_v7_ab.jpg
153KB, 480x720px
It's been almost 10 years since Out of Jimmy's Head aired, what does /co/ still think of it?
>>
>>88997453
I fucking hated back then and still fucking hate it now.
>>
>>88997453
They had an Asian chick and swapped her for a Black one. The alien sister was cute.
>>
Either have normal people in a crazy world or crazy people in a normal world

Jimmy's Head wanted both
>>
File: 270px-Reanimatedmovielogo.jpg (25KB, 270x303px) Image search: [Google]
270px-Reanimatedmovielogo.jpg
25KB, 270x303px
I liked the movie. Disliked the show. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbGfcI9rU3Y
>>
shit
>>
It was pretty bad looking back on it, but I still think the Ambush episode is a funny one.
>>
>>88997453
I watched this show, but I don't remember much from this show except for the premise.
>>
>>88997453
>Out of jimmy's head
>only jimmy can see the characters
>the characters have no effecr on the real world

it was still a bad idea and im glad they never revisited it to this day
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 900x675px
I only remember this show because Disney made a blatant ripoff a few years later called Kirby Buckets.

I watched an episode just for the hell of it. The kid almost never interacts with the cartoon characters, and whenever he did it would just be a blank stare or a smile and a nod.
>>
>>88997453
Isint this considered lost media now?
>>
>>88997896
didn't they also add a laugh track in later episodes?
>>
File: 1439775351553.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439775351553.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
>>88997453
I liked the movie, and I can't blame CN for sticking its toes into live-action to see what kind of response it would get.
The series was pretty half-assed.
The wave of low-budget productions with terrible child/teen actors that spawned from this (CN Real) are unforgivable, but maybe - just maybe - if CN had only made one or two live-action shows instead of like six or seven, they could have used their budget more effectively and made better shows.
>>
>>88997896
They swapped BOTH Asian characters for black ones. They were supposed to be siblings.
>>
>>88997453
It stands as a good example of how terrible Cartoon Network was in... 2007?
>>
>>88999363
If you don't mind a really shitty Romanian dub, every episode has been found but 3

http://lostmediawiki.com/Out_of_Jimmy%27s_Head_(Lost_Cartoon_Network_Series;_2007-2008)
>>
File: 1468035669599.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1468035669599.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>88998795
That fucking train hit gets me every time
>>
>>88999490
Pretty sure CN Real came much later and wasn't really influenced by Out of Jimmy's Head
>>
>>89000016
Aside from Fridays, or occasional interviews with celebrities, Out of Jimmy's head was the first live-action anything that CN had done. It paved the way for live-action on the network.
>>
STOP FUCKING REMINDING ME THAT THIS EXISTED!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.