[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey Joe, come here >yeah Anthony? >so I was looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: aeGLgxv_460s.jpg (20KB, 460x204px) Image search: [Google]
aeGLgxv_460s.jpg
20KB, 460x204px
>hey Joe, come here
>yeah Anthony?
>so I was looking at the script, and I noticed that a lower case "r" kinda looks like a lower case "n"
>holy shit man, we should totally put that in the movie!
>we're fucking comedy geniuses!
>>
Tony can make suits that walk on their own with no problem but he can't make a suit to fix his friends legs?
>>
How did this joke even translate into the billion other languages this movie was released in? Aren't these flicks for a global audience?
>>
>>88994381
Yes, the shape of the letters is the joke. There is nothing else in calling him Stank that could possibly be considered humorous.
>>
>>88994778
Each cinema outside the US had Mousketeers on standby to explain every joke to foreigners, and execute them if they did not like the joke.
>>
>>88994867
>hurr durr he said stank
>>
>>88994714
because its a poorly written and inconsistent movie.
>>
>>88994714
>but he can't make a suit to fix his friends legs?
He actually did. Doesn't mean Rhode shouldn't work on his re-education.
>>
>>88995023
Why would he need to learn how to walk again if a machine can fix that?
>>
>>88995178
I don't know, because walking on your own is more pragmatical?
>>
>>88995197
Not in a world where technology like that exists
>>
>>88994778

In Russia they translated it into Kark which is a sound crows make, and the restaurant seat follow-up was about a perch.
>>
>>88995607
technology has failed before and will fail again

are you saying he should just piss off and never work on getting his own strength up?
>>
>>88995178
Because, as seen from his own personal experience that has led to him getting cripped, machines can get fucked up. If he just becomes reliant on the machine and it gets rekt then he's even further up shit creek.
>>
the real failing of this thread is implying that the russos wrote the script, and not markus and mcfeely
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.