[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMN FaAUs2mo Am I the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: suishit squad.jpg (490KB, 1800x1200px)
suishit squad.jpg
490KB, 1800x1200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMNFaAUs2mo

Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?

>Lol so edgy criminals who have to do what we say cause they got bombs inside them cuz we're the big bad evil shady government lmao!
>>
>>88994019
Look /co/, this is the kind of idiots that populate this board, the idiots that you have wasted your time arguing against, the idiots who demand to have their opinions taken seriously. Look upon him and weep.
>>
>>88994019
>Am I the only one-
No.

kys and move on.
>>
>>88994019
OP is a fag confirmed
>>
It works as a concept to write/develop villains outside of their respective heroes books.
>>
>>88994019
Suicide Squad is a sacred cow in /co/. Prepare yourself for the fanboy onslaught.
>>
>>88994019
No. And Karen looks like a little girl among grown ups. What were they thinking in making her look like a bad ass when she is only a brown belt in karate? He career is pretty much dead plus is a dumb bitch for getting that tattoo.
>>
File: snake-plissken.jpg (58KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
snake-plissken.jpg
58KB, 650x400px
>>88994019
>>
File: 6792741545.jpg (50KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
6792741545.jpg
50KB, 500x503px
>>
>>88994100
well a thread shitting on DC is a million times better than another Steven Universe thread
>>
>>88994019
No.

But the Suicide Squad concept is solid, it's the presentation that ruins it. Read Ostrander's run to see the concept doing in a satisfying and (especially for cape comics) fairly adult way.
>>
>>88994019
Wish Jenny Nicholson was my gf. Proof the white race does not have to be exitnguished.
>>
>take any comic, movie, or book
>write brief summary of the core concept
>litter words and phrases such as "dude xD", "lmao", and "Lol so edgy" throughout it
>congratulations, you have now written a scathing critique
>>
File: Bear ass.jpg (18KB, 416x314px) Image search: [Google]
Bear ass.jpg
18KB, 416x314px
>>88994019
>Lets make a movie using unestablished characters that are villains who have to work together to save the WORLD from one of their own, which kinda makes the whole point of creating team consisting of murderers and crazies pointless and retarded
>lets also add a bunch of songs that are over played over the scenes and then abruptly cutoff
>>
>>88995641
>and (especially for cape comics) fairly adult way.
>read this, it's not bad for being shit
>>
>>88994019
>>88997798
>>88998004
>hating Ostrander
This board should be purged.
>>
>>88997798
So, not looking forward to that Thunderbolts movie?
>>
>>88995896
>>88994100
>implying the pasta is wrong
>>
>>88998045
if he wanted people to like him he should've wrote for marvel
>>
File: skel.jpg (17KB, 162x287px) Image search: [Google]
skel.jpg
17KB, 162x287px
>>88998250
>>88998235
Man, you mouseketeers are too much.
>>
>>88998045
>Ostrander
who?
>>
>>88998250
Oh, he wrote some Marvel. It was shit, so he went back to DC, where he wrote many more good books.

>>88998340
No one you ever heard of, /tv/.
>>
That isn't the point of suicide squad

The real suicide squad is a team of losers. They all don't matter. They all have failed in the past and will most likely fail in the future. They will never be good. They will never be right. Some of them know this, but few accept this fact. Guys like Boomer hid behind a wall of bravado while others like Deadshot wear their colors on their sleeve. And it isn't just villains. How the hell does everyone forget that Task Force X is not exclusive to villains?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.