[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last Dan Vs. thread had some good discussion. Let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Dan_with_a_camera.png (179KB, 375x359px) Image search: [Google]
Dan_with_a_camera.png
179KB, 375x359px
The last Dan Vs. thread had some good discussion. Let's do that again.
>>
In my opinion, Dan Vs. was an integral part of the Hub, what a great collection of original animated shows on that network some of which too short lived, plenty of garbage shows too and also reruns of great old shows, it offered true variety and goodness and Dan Vs. was part of that
>>
>>88983319
it was a good little channel, honestly. A shame what happened to it, it had potential.
>>
>>88983192
How many seasons did it have?
>>
>>88983663
I watched first episode. They should have kicked the neckbeard-wolf's ass!
>>
>>88983663
>>
>>88983663
Three
>>
>>88983689
thx
>>88983687
>>
File: tumblr_nzdhm1kMF61uniygvo1_500.png (189KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzdhm1kMF61uniygvo1_500.png
189KB, 500x625px
bump
>>
File: Dan-Vs.-Wild-West-Town.jpg (126KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dan-Vs.-Wild-West-Town.jpg
126KB, 800x450px
double bump
>>
>>88983663
Not enough.
>>
>>88983192
I liked it, but I think the supporting characters were really ruining the show. Chris(what a gay name) was too much of a whiny passive-aggressive straightman. He was bullied and manipulated by Dan and he never really was his friend, Chris was almost like a hostage and a minion for Dan.

Elise... what the hell is she even doing here and why doesn't she just get her own goddamn show already? I think that Elise's spy shit was suppose to be a spin-off show or another idea for a cartoon show.
As for Elise's parents, jesus christ can somebody put them in jail?

I'm not sure if this is a pro or a con, but every character in this show was an asshole, even the "good" ones were uncaring irresponsible malevolent douchebags who only cared about their own egos and goals.

I think two writers/directors would have helped this. 1 writer for Dan and his opponents and 1 writer for the common sensical supporting cast.
Sorry, but the atmosphere felt more scorned than Ed Edd Eddy.
>>
>>88985090
Elise was girl Dan if he had less issues and wasn't a Manlet.
>>
>>88985345
If Dan were any bigger, the world would've been his already.
>>
>>88983192
I was surprised with the amount of shit Dan actually gets done for being a salty faggot.
>>
File: 1365686853752.jpg (49KB, 427x300px) Image search: [Google]
1365686853752.jpg
49KB, 427x300px
>>88986315
That's the hook. Dan's a worker, not just a complainer. He's the man 4chan wants to be.

Also someone poet the MEGA links. You know the ones.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.