[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Making an EXTREME Cinematic Universe with characters that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: spawn_savage dragon_ant.jpg (177KB, 624x960px) Image search: [Google]
spawn_savage dragon_ant.jpg
177KB, 624x960px
>Making an EXTREME Cinematic Universe with characters that literally no one cares about instead of an Image Cinematic Universe with these three

Why?
>>
>>88972337
Because Spawn is owned by McFarlane while Dragon and Ant are owned by Larsen. Everything in EXTREME Cinematic Universe would theoretically be owned by Rob Liefeld.
>>
>>88972337
Who the fuck cares about Ant?

Also, there are great EXTREME stories, like Moore's Supreme, Keatinge's Glory, and Graham's Prophet. Can't say the same for Venom with a cape and Hulk with a fin there.
>>
>>88972484
Supreme and Prophet weren't named as being part of the deal.
>>
Literally the entire point of Image is that the characters are owned by their creators.

An Image Cinematic Universe is only slightly more likely than a Marvel/DC crossover movie.
>>
what EXTREME cinematic universe are you talking about? Did I miss something?
>>
>>88972484
>Hulk with a fin there.
Savage Dragon is actually good. Unlike what most people paint 90's Image as it wasn't overly self serious or "edgy"
>>
>>88972505
Oh well, that's unfortunate, but you can still make good stories with the likes of Youngblood and such. Not that I'm holding my breath, most live action capeshit is mediocre at best.
>>
>>88972584
>but you can still make good stories with the likes of Youngblood and such

Youngblood wasn't named as being part of the deal either but I guess I see what you mean.
>>
>>88972584
>but you can still make good stories with the likes of Youngblood

Bloodstrike has a premise you can make a good movie out of, that's the one where the Government brings people back from the dead to do black ops work
>>
>>88972808
Wait, seriously? Then what the fuck did he sell the rights of? Fucking Avengelyne? Goddamn, Rob, I'm trying to be optimistic here but you keep pushing my faith, man...

>>88972900
Bloodstrike can be like a really bloody, hardcore Suicide Squad in the right hands, shame Seeley's run never went anywhere.
>>
>>88973024
>Liefeld’s Extreme universe — which began with Youngblood #1 in April 1992 — encompasses over a hundred characters including Kaboom, Cybrid, Nitrogen, Lethal, and the superhero teams Brigade and Bloodstrike. Youngblood, the formative team that began Extreme, as well as Superman analog Supreme (noted for an acclaimed Alan Moore series in 1997) are not included in the deal; Reliance Entertainment acquired the rights to Youngblood in 2009.

https://www.inverse.com/article/25913-deadpool-rob-liefeld-extreme-image-cinematic-universe
>>
>>88973024
This >>88973145 and Avengelyne was part of a separate deal with Paramount.
http://deadline.com/2016/11/avengelyne-rob-liefeld-deadpool-akiva-goldsman-paramount-1201848021/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.