[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i have been raked over the coals just because it was my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: benis.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>i have been raked over the coals just because it was my turn
-Brian Michael Bendis

What did he mean by this?

Source
http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/155537903249/do-you-ever-struggle-from-professional-depression
>>
>>88960119
IT means he thinks it's "his turn" because now he thinks he's the face of marvel and all faces must be pelted with tomatoes.

What he doesn't realize is that he's being raked across coals because his writing is terrible, and so is his pandering. This doesn't even take into acount what he's been doing and is currently still trying to do to old favorites including the real Spider-man, how he fucks with books he shouldn't be involved in, and that he has too much fucking control in general at Marvel.
>>
>>88960207
I think OP was just making a black anal sex joke
>>
>>88960295
That makes it sound like it's some sort of cabbalistic ritual. Like he doesn't even like black people or writing what he does, but he does it to appease some sort of peagan comic god.
>>
>>88960119
I'm proud of you Bendis. Even if I think Civil War II and your X-Men and GOTG and Age of Ultron were terrible as fuck. I'm still proud of you anyway.
>>
>>88960119
The man lives in his own little world.
>>
You have to hand it to a company lacking this much self awareness. I want the Mouse to clean house
>>
>>88960119
I heard he wants to make Miles the only THE Spider-man in the main universe. Is this true?
>>
File: 1471975706635.jpg (276KB, 1161x1393px) Image search: [Google]
1471975706635.jpg
276KB, 1161x1393px
Today is Bendis' birthday, you need to go wish him a Happy Birthday on his tumblr.
>>
>>88961739
Yes. He tries to push him in every book and Slott cockblocked Bendis from killing Peter in Civil War 2
>>
Don't tell me this nasty hack who delights in shitting on others is trying to get victim points - holy fuck.
>>
>>88961804
This man must be stopped.
>>
>>88962734
No.
Let him do it.
Marvel will crash and burn and we will finally be free of Bendis bullshit because either marvel bounces back by firing the fat fuck or Marvel is done for and DC would never hire this fucker.
>>
>>88960119
>What did he mean by this?
waaaaaah
>>
>>88960207
Bendis has been regularly mocked, criticized and shat on for 12+ years. It was just slightly less acceptable to do it but I still remember plenty of people shitting all over him for being a terrible writer back when Disassembled was going on, when New Avengers started, House of M, the Collective, etc.

Bendis has never, ever been a universally liked writer always a polarizing one. It's just now that he's fucking up on an even grander scale than before he's losing whatever little bit of shielding he might have had. Honestly I hope it eats at him until he leaves comics for a while to "spend time with his family".
>>
Fuck that humpty dumpty looking mother fucker. Fuck Civil Bore, Fuck Black Spiderboy, Fuck all the other horse shit this Captain Underpants fuck face has shoveled into comics. I hope he dies during one of his cuckold parties.
>>
>>88964670
I don't think he'll quit for a while. He loves his pet characters too much, and if he's not at Marvel, they'll be tossed aside immediately
>>
serious question. does anyone ever shitpost or troll this guy on social media "for the lulz"? If so, what have been the results?
>>
>>88960119
>Coals
Is he referring to black people?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.